• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's your guys battery life on pixel XL 2 looking like?
Screenshot_20180217-085357.png

Man Samsung must be sabotaging keyboards on their devices . Used autocorrect with gboard and swiftkey and it was so frustrating how it would **** up the words, but Samsung keyboard doesn't. It's not as good as those other keyboards which I've used on devices other than this note 8.

I just want them to add song tag editing functionality to Google Play Music. Let me fix my damn album covers and what not. You can do it for songs you've uploaded by going to the website, but some of the songs I have on my phone itself are a mess.

GBoard not playing nice with NT's Rich Text Editor is definitely an annoyance. Hopped back to the default Samsung joint and yeah, it definitely isn't quite up to par.

my s8 starting to get laggy.... smh.

and I keep getting this stupid device maintenance popup talking about the google play store is hindering my performance

and I keep getting this stupid device maintenance popup talking about the google play store is hindering my performance
Yeah my S8+ has been glitchy as hell today. I think me filling the storage up has been hindering the performance. It's not a big deal, it's just noticeable.

Every single person I know with a Samsung eventually complains of the glitchy/laggy problem. The S8 is still too new for these problems.

trying clearing your cache data. I think its a android OS performance issue, android compiler has always been the culprit for performance issues. not to sure if google fixed these issues in the latest android OS.

Every single person I know with a Samsung eventually complains of the glitchy/laggy problem. The S8 is still too new for these problems.
Honestly, it's not bad. I mess with my girl's 7 plus all of the time. Her may perform with a bit more stability and consistency, it performs everything at a slower pace. It's like my phone is a sprinter that stops to get a breather every so often while hers jogs and still trips every now and then. With that being said, cannot wait for Oreo.

Yup, it's basically apart of owning a samsung unfortunately. I know people with midrange non skinned Android phones that run much smoother than my Samsung.

The worse part is I love Samsung pay and wireless charging so much I'll prob get another Samsung lol

I never experienced lag on my Note 5 and I had it for over 2yrs.

My only issue with Samsung phones is the battery drain they start experiencing after a few months.

Yeah my S8 battery drain has gotten awful. Now getting laggy and only have about 30gb used on the phone. I just want something that ******* works at this point and can lay more than a day battery. This phone doesn't even last me 12 hours with moderate usage

Imma try to remember to see how my phone does when I go back to work Tuesday. I work 10 hrs, and by lunch I'm usually over 50, sometimes in the 60s, every once in a while in the 70s. I charge over lunch and leave work in the 80s or so. Maybe 90s. Only problem I consistently have is NT locking up on Samsung Internet, and having to close the page

na you need to try Samsung pay ... you'll have store owners shocked when they did not know they accept it haha
consistently hear your the only one whose phone works with that, no muss no fuss with the note 8. Have them looking all crazy when I pay with my Gear S3.

Back
Top Bottom