• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all think the pixel 6 can be a good "budget" phone if you don't wanna spend the extra bread on the pro? :nerd:

Y'all think the pixel 6 can be a good "budget" phone if you don't wanna spend the extra bread on the pro? :nerd:
From a few reviews I've watched they've said it wasn't worth it. I'm in the same boat. Was looking to upgrade from my 3xl to a 6 but am looking for a pro now. I'm just waiting to see if prices drop a bit before the release but you might want to check out the 6a that's coming out soon as well.

I'm almost 2 months in with the S22 Plus and as a loyal Samsung head I appreciate them for being innovative and always ahead of the curve. However, it's aggravating that their batteries are still subpar. I understand they've been playing it safe ever since the Note 7 debacle, but that was 6 yrs ago fam. Yall had time to figure it out. Get it together.

/rant

So will it work in the US if I bought it from overseas?

According to this website it will work overseas

Will Xiaomi 12S Ultra work outside China?​

Yes, the Xiaomi 12S Ultra will work outside China. It can also be used outside China because it supports various network bands. If you live in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, and Australia, the smartphone supports network bands in those regions.

Below are the 5G and LTE network bands supported by Xiaomi 12S Ultra

• 5G: Sub6G: n1 / n3 / n28a / n41 / n77 / n78 / n79
  • 4G: FDD-LTE: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B12 / B17 / B18 / B19 / B20 / B26 / B28A
If your network carrier supports any of the bands above, the Xiaomi 12S Ultra will work just fine. You can also set up the phone using English or Chinese. The Xiaomi 12S Ultra is now available for purchase in China.

Contemplating getting the S22 Ultra now, deal is crazy. Will be able to get it for $300 bucks total (trade-in S21 Ultra $1000 off) + a free galaxy 4 classic watch. I know some ppl been underwhelmed by it, but is it worth the switch?
To be 100 I don't like the 22 that much over the 21 ultra and I definitely prefer the 3 classic watch over the 4, battery life on the 4 is spotty at best.

Screenshot_20220713-155427_Gmail.jpg

If Sammy is going to keep giving away free **** like this. I'll never buy a phone at launch again.

I saw a lot of complaints about the watch 4 battery but it always lasts the whole day for me, even with always on display.

lasts 2 days for me. i don't have always on display.. but i don't really do much on the watch other than check the time here and there..

If i have a phone that generallly eorks but the screen dont, is there a way to pulll my information as in contacts and txts off so i can migrate them to my iphone

Anyone with the Galaxy Pro 2? Do you guys have stock ear tips or after market? If so, which ones you guys recommend?

Thinking about downsizing. Note 20 Plus from a couple years ago to S22, just the regular one. My local AT&T is doing $800 on newer trade-ins, and they have the regular S22 for $799.

I was enamored by the size of the Note before and it was an awesome deal for trade-in, but I'm over the size. I know I'd lose the SPen, but I just can't with this size anymore. I want a phone sized phone again. 😂

Anyone have the regular S22? Thoughts?

-foe

Back
Top Bottom