• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seriously considering getting the fold 4.
This note is just so wide. Really the only thing that l don't like about it, but the obvious plus side is great viewing from either angle.
Plus I'll be giving up the built in spen.
Then there's the issue of the crease, which is apparent out the gate.

Edit: l think l came to my senses. Note gonna hold me down for about another year. I would just be giving up too much. The wow factor of the fold is clutch tho.

Also, Samsung notes has a major glitch going on. I'm unable to overlap photos or portions that I've selected from photo. For instance when you're trying to put someone's head onto another person's body, it won't work, the images just swap places.

Last edited:
i used to have a galaxy but i switched back to an iphone after the screen cracked/lcd went out.
i'm back on a galaxy again and have no idea how to purchase music, download purchased music or listen to music...
help?

what happened to all the songs i purchased using the play store or whatever it was called? how can i redownload them (can i?)?
i don't want to stream music. any help is appreciated. i've tried googling but i'm not finding anything thats helpful.

Samsung trippin. Played with the watch 5 pro, it looks amazing but they made a mistake by getting rid of the rotating bezel.
Also, you can't add navstar on the fold 4. Deal breaker for me.

welp I guess I'm not copping... that's a deal breaker for me...my Galaxy watch 3 works just fine but I wouldn't mind something new...

i used to have a galaxy but i switched back to an iphone after the screen cracked/lcd went out.
i'm back on a galaxy again and have no idea how to purchase music, download purchased music or listen to music...
help?

what happened to all the songs i purchased using the play store or whatever it was called? how can i redownload them (can i?)?
i don't want to stream music. any help is appreciated. i've tried googling but i'm not finding anything thats helpful.
I think it all moved to the YouTube music app

help?

A few years back when Lyor Cohen took over YouTubes music division, they switched from play music to YouTube music/YouTube red.

When the official cutover took place, they gave everyone somewhere between 3-4 months to download their music and back it up, because it was not going to be ported over as they were going to a strictly streaming business model. If you didn't download it within that time frame, then your music is lost.

Just got my Z Fold 4 in and my S22 Ultra was gonna be my trade in but idk man.... The back and forth of opening and closing a screen is holding me up. I'm thinking of keeping my S22 Ultra.
Why would you have to always open the device when there is a screen directly on the front of the phone?

Back
Top Bottom