• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by freezuh

I rooted miui rom on my evo. So smooth anybody else?

i LIVE on MIUI son.
pimp.gif
Love it.

Is that the Rom in the Rom manager app thing by bcnice20?

Is it any better than CM6?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Do they really need it though?  

I cant really see switching unless its a super amoled gorilla glass screen or the evo isnt updating to gingerbread.

Other than that......This might be the first time i ever keep a phone for the entire 2 years of the contract.

on a side note..........My new job has 27% off of montly sprint bills 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Only phone I kept for 2 years was my iPhone, not gonna keep my Evo for 2 years, I need to have the lastest and greatest, ill jump carriers if need be. At this point Verizon and AT&T are about to be ahead of the game with the Atrix and Bionic. So either an Evo 2 better be on the horizon or something completely new. 
I like Sprint, 4G is blanket in LA and the Evo is a beast and a eye catcher but the Atrix is making me think twice. ##*+, maybe I should just root my Evo. 

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Do they really need it though?  

I cant really see switching unless its a super amoled gorilla glass screen or the evo isnt updating to gingerbread.

Other than that......This might be the first time i ever keep a phone for the entire 2 years of the contract.

on a side note..........My new job has 27% off of montly sprint bills 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Only phone I kept for 2 years was my iPhone, not gonna keep my Evo for 2 years, I need to have the lastest and greatest, ill jump carriers if need be. At this point Verizon and AT&T are about to be ahead of the game with the Atrix and Bionic. So either an Evo 2 better be on the horizon or something completely new. 
I like Sprint, 4G is blanket in LA and the Evo is a beast and a eye catcher but the Atrix is making me think twice. ##*+, maybe I should just root my Evo. 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

i LIVE on MIUI son.
pimp.gif
Love it.

yea common problem in the cm6 rom. I think the problem was solved in cm7 not to sure though ill test it out.\

boost you need to root asap.

i LIVE on MIUI son.
pimp.gif
Love it.

yea common problem in the cm6 rom. I think the problem was solved in cm7 not to sure though ill test it out.\

boost you need to root asap.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Tablet PCs, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Motorola Xoom coming to Best Buy on February 24th, HTC Thunderbolt on the 14th[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Feb 4th 2011 3:19AM

We're already fatigued of reporting launch dates for devices announced at this year's CES -- it seems like each one has had at least four different potential release points -- but when you get one of Best Buy's official Facebook pages blabbing about when the Moto Xoom and HTC Thunderbolt will be arriving... well, you sum up the strength to do it one more time. Contrary to earlier insider leaks pinning the Xoom to a February 17th launch, Best Buy is now promising to have the vanguard of the Honeycomb tablet revolution on February 24th. That's exactly a week later than our earlier info, so perhaps somebody somewhere decided to push things back a bit. We have no doubt, however, that Motorola is nearly ready with its slate -- there have been plenty of them spotted around the Super Bowl this week. In the meantime, HTC's LTE-equipped 4.3-incher seems to have finally settled down on Valentine's Day as its time of reckoning, a day after the similarly sized Inspire 4G hits AT&T.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Cellphones, Tablet PCs, Mobile Handsets
[h4]Motorola Xoom coming to Best Buy on February 24th, HTC Thunderbolt on the 14th[/h4]
By Vlad Savov posted Feb 4th 2011 3:19AM

We're already fatigued of reporting launch dates for devices announced at this year's CES -- it seems like each one has had at least four different potential release points -- but when you get one of Best Buy's official Facebook pages blabbing about when the Moto Xoom and HTC Thunderbolt will be arriving... well, you sum up the strength to do it one more time. Contrary to earlier insider leaks pinning the Xoom to a February 17th launch, Best Buy is now promising to have the vanguard of the Honeycomb tablet revolution on February 24th. That's exactly a week later than our earlier info, so perhaps somebody somewhere decided to push things back a bit. We have no doubt, however, that Motorola is nearly ready with its slate -- there have been plenty of them spotted around the Super Bowl this week. In the meantime, HTC's LTE-equipped 4.3-incher seems to have finally settled down on Valentine's Day as its time of reckoning, a day after the similarly sized Inspire 4G hits AT&T.

i LIVE on MIUI son.
pimp.gif
Love it.

yep thats the one. There's a later one than the one on RM, but that ROM is still good. Battery life is
pimp.gif

i LIVE on MIUI son.
pimp.gif
Love it.

yep thats the one. There's a later one than the one on RM, but that ROM is still good. Battery life is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

What do you guys think about the pricing on the Atrix? 500 bucks for the Atrix + Dock is pretty STEEP.

http://techland.time.com/...-laptop-dock-get-priced/
The total package price once the dust settles is $500 but it requires a two-year contract with AT&T's $45-per-month "Data Pro smartphone plan and tethering add-on." Add the minimum voice plan at $40 per month and you're already up to $85 before adding text messaging or any additional services.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wait til 3rd party sellers get the phone.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

What do you guys think about the pricing on the Atrix? 500 bucks for the Atrix + Dock is pretty STEEP.

http://techland.time.com/...-laptop-dock-get-priced/
The total package price once the dust settles is $500 but it requires a two-year contract with AT&T's $45-per-month "Data Pro smartphone plan and tethering add-on." Add the minimum voice plan at $40 per month and you're already up to $85 before adding text messaging or any additional services.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wait til 3rd party sellers get the phone.

Originally Posted by kapstone

Anyone on the Droid X have Liberty 1.5 yet? I just flashed it and so far its awesome - a real upgrade from 1.0. Love the customization - highly reccomend it

Did you wipe before upgrading to 1.5 from 1.0?

Originally Posted by kapstone

Anyone on the Droid X have Liberty 1.5 yet? I just flashed it and so far its awesome - a real upgrade from 1.0. Love the customization - highly reccomend it

Did you wipe before upgrading to 1.5 from 1.0?

Back
Top Bottom