• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CM7 how do u get the simple text icons ?
cm7r.jpg

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

cant believe you havent rooted yet boost... whats keeping you from doing it??

btw CM7
pimp.gif
Honestly, bricking my phone. I know you cant but I seem to always do whats impossible, lol.
I really want to run Meizu M9 theme on my phone with Launcher Pro, is that possible? 

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

cant believe you havent rooted yet boost... whats keeping you from doing it??

btw CM7
pimp.gif
Honestly, bricking my phone. I know you cant but I seem to always do whats impossible, lol.
I really want to run Meizu M9 theme on my phone with Launcher Pro, is that possible? 

Originally Posted by sladewilson

peep sig.

last 2
Spoiler [+]
5416712724_cb615d4f05.jpg
5416712756_e8e5c105a2.jpg
5416712792_92a26cef49.jpg

5416100701_85265ced29.jpg

also boost, why you worrying bout bricking your phone. ITS NOT GOING TO BRICK!! Just Do It.
tired.gif

peep sig.

last 2
Spoiler [+]

also boost, why you worrying bout bricking your phone. ITS NOT GOING TO BRICK!! Just Do It.
tired.gif

Imma get a friend to fix this pic up and put this as my background on my cell, my man Pops from Friday is the man
pimp.gif

Imma get a friend to fix this pic up and put this as my background on my cell, my man Pops from Friday is the man
pimp.gif

To anyone interested, I have an extra Droid X. Oddly enough I bricked it trying to root it within a day of getting it. I called Verizon and told them that the OTA update bricked my phone. They sent me a replacement and never sent a call tag to get the other one back. After about a month, the SBF for the Droid X leaked online and I was able to fully recover the phone to factory settings. The phone is in perfect condition. It was literally used less than 24 hours. I know it can be activated because I activated it for about 20 minutes to see if it would work. Anyone interested?

To anyone interested, I have an extra Droid X. Oddly enough I bricked it trying to root it within a day of getting it. I called Verizon and told them that the OTA update bricked my phone. They sent me a replacement and never sent a call tag to get the other one back. After about a month, the SBF for the Droid X leaked online and I was able to fully recover the phone to factory settings. The phone is in perfect condition. It was literally used less than 24 hours. I know it can be activated because I activated it for about 20 minutes to see if it would work. Anyone interested?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

You should be getting a charge on your bill for about 600 bucks anyday now.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

peep sig.

last 2
Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
Teach me the ways young Jedi 
nerd.gif

peep sig.

last 2
Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
Teach me the ways young Jedi 
nerd.gif

peep sig.

last 2
Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
this dock how i put it on my phone ?
73zwq.jpg

peep sig.

last 2
Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
73zwq.jpg

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

No. When that happens it is on the second billing cycle from when it should have been returned.  I have had this thing since August or September. I have even talked to a Verizon store here in town.  The guy said "Hell, if they haven't asked for it back, don't give it back."

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

No. When that happens it is on the second billing cycle from when it should have been returned.  I have had this thing since August or September. I have even talked to a Verizon store here in town.  The guy said "Hell, if they haven't asked for it back, don't give it back."

peep sig.

last 2
Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
73zwq.jpg
Since you want your lineup as the dock, make sure you change the shortcut to the specific text, longpress on the icon/change shortcut and choose applications and assign it to that spot.

if you have launcher pro u good. Right click/save as/name it/throw it on your phone's SD card file (name the folder Docks)

hit the menu button/preferences/appearance settings/dock background/custom/choose the file from your docks folder
make sure you make all you icons into
l6nD4.jpg
< trust me its there (copy and paste that into your sd card and name the folder Icons)

to change your icons longpress on the icon and 'Edit dock shortcut' should pop up, hit change icon/select the icon and there ya go.

boost, hit up that unrevoked son.

peep sig.

last 2
Spoiler [+]

tired.gif
73zwq.jpg
Since you want your lineup as the dock, make sure you change the shortcut to the specific text, longpress on the icon/change shortcut and choose applications and assign it to that spot.

if you have launcher pro u good. Right click/save as/name it/throw it on your phone's SD card file (name the folder Docks)

hit the menu button/preferences/appearance settings/dock background/custom/choose the file from your docks folder
make sure you make all you icons into
l6nD4.jpg
< trust me its there (copy and paste that into your sd card and name the folder Icons)

to change your icons longpress on the icon and 'Edit dock shortcut' should pop up, hit change icon/select the icon and there ya go.

boost, hit up that unrevoked son.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by juggy4805

If anyone is looking for a "cheap" android phone Virgin Mobile just announced the LG Optimus V. Lowest plan is 25 a month which includes unlimited data and text and comes with 300 minutes.

http://www.virginmobileus...ps1-optimuslaunch-020111

I got the Optimus S and I was very surprised at how fast this phone is with Android 2.2. Very good phone and should bring in a lot of dumbphone users.

At 25 a month it's a steal

im paying almost 70 with my g1 (android 1.6) when i could be paying $25...smh

Originally Posted by juggy4805

If anyone is looking for a "cheap" android phone Virgin Mobile just announced the LG Optimus V. Lowest plan is 25 a month which includes unlimited data and text and comes with 300 minutes.

http://www.virginmobileus...ps1-optimuslaunch-020111

I got the Optimus S and I was very surprised at how fast this phone is with Android 2.2. Very good phone and should bring in a lot of dumbphone users.

At 25 a month it's a steal

im paying almost 70 with my g1 (android 1.6) when i could be paying $25...smh

Back
Top Bottom