• Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Honeycomb
happy.gif

5456722696_02dfaf708f_z.jpg

ayy can I get this wall? thanks bro

Damn, switched to verizon yesterday and picked up the Droid X
pimp.gif
. I know that it is a lil old but I like it better than the EVO easy. A lot of things are already working a lot better IMO. It was only 70 bucks with a 2 year contracy
eek.gif
? I was like..........................................................

I purchased it on an air force base (BX) so I dunno if that had anything to do with the price. I have a month to switch it out so we will see what is good with the thuderbolt. But if HTC hasn't fixed their battery life problem then I won't even think about it
laugh.gif
. I will never turn my phone 's features OFF just so I can have my battery last 6 hours ever again -_-

Damn, switched to verizon yesterday and picked up the Droid X
pimp.gif
. I know that it is a lil old but I like it better than the EVO easy. A lot of things are already working a lot better IMO. It was only 70 bucks with a 2 year contracy
eek.gif
? I was like..........................................................

I purchased it on an air force base (BX) so I dunno if that had anything to do with the price. I have a month to switch it out so we will see what is good with the thuderbolt. But if HTC hasn't fixed their battery life problem then I won't even think about it
laugh.gif
. I will never turn my phone 's features OFF just so I can have my battery last 6 hours ever again -_-

I need to get into this "rooting" and this custom stuff but I really don't understand it. Like, I don't even understand why you need to root a phone? what does it do? Pros and cons?

I need to get into this "rooting" and this custom stuff but I really don't understand it. Like, I don't even understand why you need to root a phone? what does it do? Pros and cons?

Pros- you get to switch roms (new user interface) it basically opens your phone to customization beyond docks and wallpapers

You also get to flash kernals which are addons to expand battery life, performance, etc..

Cons-randok reboots, stuck at bootscreens.

Pros- you get to switch roms (new user interface) it basically opens your phone to customization beyond docks and wallpapers

You also get to flash kernals which are addons to expand battery life, performance, etc..

Cons-randok reboots, stuck at bootscreens.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Motorola Atrix with me is only $149 new line/upgrade

lucky, they wnt full price for me

I think he means that if you get it through him, it's that price.
laugh.gif

Son is a scammer he told me I could get a mt4g for like 175 or something. I'm like alright. 2 months later he says he finally gets them in and they are gonna be like 230. I'm like alright whatever dude already had my deposit. He bluffed me non stop until I found his address from when he scammed face82. I was like alright enough is enough. So I told him I was gonna put up a pair of true red sb's for the first person who finds him and beats the brakes off this dude. Finally he admits he didn't have the phone and he supposedly works for wire fly. So I call them and he gave me some bogus order number. The wire fly employee was like lets call this dude and see what he says.
laugh.gif
son was shook when we pulled that 3 way call on him. Finally all after 2 months he sends me like 125 back. But dude said T-Mobile took the rest of my money but I think that's BS. Even if its not dude should have paid me out of his own wallet. So dude got me for like 125 or something still.So ingebord pelayo or whatever your name is, I DARE YOU to come in here and call me a lie.All y'all stay away from dude. All these prices are BS. Son will bluff you to the end and never get your phone. Stop amping these phones kid. You're all bluffs so I put you on blast. I hope you never get anyone else. You still got like 100 of mine but ill take that L. So in return I'm handing you a big L. If you don't sell another phone I'll be a happy man.Now don't come in here and act tough. I heard you stuttering in the phone with wirefly.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Motorola Atrix with me is only $149 new line/upgrade

lucky, they wnt full price for me

I think he means that if you get it through him, it's that price.
laugh.gif

Son is a scammer he told me I could get a mt4g for like 175 or something. I'm like alright. 2 months later he says he finally gets them in and they are gonna be like 230. I'm like alright whatever dude already had my deposit. He bluffed me non stop until I found his address from when he scammed face82. I was like alright enough is enough. So I told him I was gonna put up a pair of true red sb's for the first person who finds him and beats the brakes off this dude. Finally he admits he didn't have the phone and he supposedly works for wire fly. So I call them and he gave me some bogus order number. The wire fly employee was like lets call this dude and see what he says.
laugh.gif
son was shook when we pulled that 3 way call on him. Finally all after 2 months he sends me like 125 back. But dude said T-Mobile took the rest of my money but I think that's BS. Even if its not dude should have paid me out of his own wallet. So dude got me for like 125 or something still.So ingebord pelayo or whatever your name is, I DARE YOU to come in here and call me a lie.All y'all stay away from dude. All these prices are BS. Son will bluff you to the end and never get your phone. Stop amping these phones kid. You're all bluffs so I put you on blast. I hope you never get anyone else. You still got like 100 of mine but ill take that L. So in return I'm handing you a big L. If you don't sell another phone I'll be a happy man.Now don't come in here and act tough. I heard you stuttering in the phone with wirefly.

Even though the Atrix has been getting good rating "scores" is anyone else troubled about some of the "negative" stuff in the Engadget review?

For starters, we're a little disappointed by the fact that Motorola and AT&T are loading up the Atrix with a considerable amount of bloatware. Vlingo, a handful of AT&T apps, Blockbuster, and a smattering of other programs all ship on the handset with no option to delete them. Even worse, some of them occasionally throw notifications up bugging the end user to register or use the applications. Adding insult to injury, Motorola (or AT&T, who has a habit of doing this sort of thing) has locked the device down in a way that not only prevents you from flashing the phone with a custom ROM, but also won't even let users install apps via email or SD card. That means that when our developers gave us a new version of the Engadget app to test out, it was a total no-go on this handset. So much for open!

Update: Some of the pre-installed apps can be deleted, but not all.
In comparison to other handsets we've tested on the network in the same spots, the Atrix 4G actually got lower speed rankings on both downstream and upstream tests. In general, we saw an average download speed of around 1.5 Mbps, while uploads were even worse at just about 0.15 Mbps. We did see download speeds spike occasionally into 2.2 Mbps territory, but that wasn't the norm. During the testing, the phone had four or five bars, and was clearly displaying the HSPA+ icon.

The odd thing is that if you compare the device against the iPhone 4 on AT&T's network -- tested in exactly the same locations -- you see much different results. On the iPhone, data speeds were consistently in the 2 or 3 Mbps range for downloads, and hovering around 1 Mbps for uploads.

Even though the Atrix has been getting good rating "scores" is anyone else troubled about some of the "negative" stuff in the Engadget review?

For starters, we're a little disappointed by the fact that Motorola and AT&T are loading up the Atrix with a considerable amount of bloatware. Vlingo, a handful of AT&T apps, Blockbuster, and a smattering of other programs all ship on the handset with no option to delete them. Even worse, some of them occasionally throw notifications up bugging the end user to register or use the applications. Adding insult to injury, Motorola (or AT&T, who has a habit of doing this sort of thing) has locked the device down in a way that not only prevents you from flashing the phone with a custom ROM, but also won't even let users install apps via email or SD card. That means that when our developers gave us a new version of the Engadget app to test out, it was a total no-go on this handset. So much for open!

Update: Some of the pre-installed apps can be deleted, but not all.
In comparison to other handsets we've tested on the network in the same spots, the Atrix 4G actually got lower speed rankings on both downstream and upstream tests. In general, we saw an average download speed of around 1.5 Mbps, while uploads were even worse at just about 0.15 Mbps. We did see download speeds spike occasionally into 2.2 Mbps territory, but that wasn't the norm. During the testing, the phone had four or five bars, and was clearly displaying the HSPA+ icon.

The odd thing is that if you compare the device against the iPhone 4 on AT&T's network -- tested in exactly the same locations -- you see much different results. On the iPhone, data speeds were consistently in the 2 or 3 Mbps range for downloads, and hovering around 1 Mbps for uploads.

Ok, this flashing ROM's is getting addictive. I just said I was going to be on VaelPak's 3.0 for a while, now I'm already wanting to try out CM7 since it's more stable. Decisions, decisions, decisions....
Now I see why people were saying they are hooked on doing this
laugh.gif

Ok, this flashing ROM's is getting addictive. I just said I was going to be on VaelPak's 3.0 for a while, now I'm already wanting to try out CM7 since it's more stable. Decisions, decisions, decisions....
Now I see why people were saying they are hooked on doing this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom