Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2.3.4 Geez
pimp.gif
. Oh and google voice x sprint. So much win.

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have to pay for it (or not like some of us), you should get the Tv shows stream application.

I just got done watching the Fringe Pilot. (ive seen almost every episode besides the first 2).

Looks like it has almost anything you want. (I just looked......and they have up to season 5 of dexter....The hell with waiting for netflix to send me the DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!....WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yo, this app is the ++!+...........hopefully it doesnt get shut down by the original TV stations.

YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have to pay for it (or not like some of us), you should get the Tv shows stream application.

I just got done watching the Fringe Pilot. (ive seen almost every episode besides the first 2).

Looks like it has almost anything you want. (I just looked......and they have up to season 5 of dexter....The hell with waiting for netflix to send me the DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!....WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Yo, this app is the ++!+...........hopefully it doesnt get shut down by the original TV stations.

Hellz yeah, TV Shows Stream might be the greatest app in the history of apps...I cant believe how crazy DEEP the library of shows on there is..it's ridiculous

Hellz yeah, TV Shows Stream might be the greatest app in the history of apps...I cant believe how crazy DEEP the library of shows on there is..it's ridiculous

watch live sports is another great app, streams games from every sport live...quality on some are better than others but def better than the nba league pass gametime app

watch live sports is another great app, streams games from every sport live...quality on some are better than others but def better than the nba league pass gametime app

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

yea plus all the shows are updated with new episodes 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

yea plus all the shows are updated with new episodes 
pimp.gif

should i just wait it out on att? i know there will have to be another badass htc android phone coming to att... or iphone5??

There wont be any big differences from the iphone 4 to the 5 as of now.

Sensation will be out in June.

should i just wait it out on att? i know there will have to be another badass htc android phone coming to att... or iphone5??

There wont be any big differences from the iphone 4 to the 5 as of now.

Sensation will be out in June.

I been on launcher pro since day one, but the Go launcher EX is dope %@% hell
pimp.gif
I urge yall to try it out best launcher out IMO

I been on launcher pro since day one, but the Go launcher EX is dope %@% hell
pimp.gif
I urge yall to try it out best launcher out IMO

Back
Top Bottom