• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone check for the free app on the Amazon App Store everyday like me?? It's become part of my daily routine now.
laugh.gif

Does anyone check for the free app on the Amazon App Store everyday like me?? It's become part of my daily routine now.
laugh.gif

Yup
laugh.gif
, wake up every morning and check.
Found some pretty nice games

I'm about to switch back to MIUI, CM7 has been having too many problems with my keyboard.

Yup
laugh.gif

I'm about to switch back to MIUI, CM7 has been having too many problems with my keyboard.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

I am just waiting on the DX2 I guess. Probably wait until all the specs come out and then compare it to the galaxy 2 and the make a choice. The DX is an amazing phone thone. Custom ROMS and stuff is really the %$#@ and I suggest everyone look into them (that are on the fence about it)

Current DX user, get the thunderbolt instead if you stay with verizon. DX has a locked bootloader(DX2 will too) that won't allow the kernel to be touched, hence no Cyanogen or MIUI or true custom roms that tweak the kernel for better battery life. Liberty, Apex, Rubix etc...are nice but most developers abandoned the phone in favor of devices with unlockable bootloaders. Blur is trash also, installed launcherpro the same day i got the phone.

Whoa are you serious? 
30t6p3b.gif
I did not know this

I am just waiting on the DX2 I guess. Probably wait until all the specs come out and then compare it to the galaxy 2 and the make a choice. The DX is an amazing phone thone. Custom ROMS and stuff is really the %$#@ and I suggest everyone look into them (that are on the fence about it)

Current DX user, get the thunderbolt instead if you stay with verizon. DX has a locked bootloader(DX2 will too) that won't allow the kernel to be touched, hence no Cyanogen or MIUI or true custom roms that tweak the kernel for better battery life. Liberty, Apex, Rubix etc...are nice but most developers abandoned the phone in favor of devices with unlockable bootloaders. Blur is trash also, installed launcherpro the same day i got the phone.

Whoa are you serious? 
30t6p3b.gif
I did not know this

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Yup
laugh.gif

Cm7 has been gravy to me
pimp.gif
. I miss MIUI though. Battery life has been up to par compared to MIUI.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Yup
laugh.gif

Cm7 has been gravy to me
pimp.gif
. I miss MIUI though. Battery life has been up to par compared to MIUI.

My new evo should be here tomorrow.

Do they send them brand new in the box? or is it some type of generic box, generic charger and the basic memory card?

I said i lost it BTW, i didnt say it was just a broken screen.

My new evo should be here tomorrow.

Do they send them brand new in the box? or is it some type of generic box, generic charger and the basic memory card?

I said i lost it BTW, i didnt say it was just a broken screen.

for those of you that are like me- on ATT and waiting for the next beastly htc android phone... here's some hope.

http://pocketnow.com/andr...y-pictured-for-att-image

HTC Holiday Pictured for AT&T (Image)
File under: News
By: Evan Blass | 2:01 AM 9-May-11 | 10 Comments

htc-holiday-2.jpg

The handset pictured above goes by the codename HTC Holiday, and it's clearly an AT&T-bound Android phone. Unfortunately, that's all we know for certain about the unannounced Holiday -- the design reminds us somewhat of a modernized Aria (Aria 2? Aria S?), but it could just as easily be a higher-end model of the Inspire 4G variety. It's difficult to make out, but there does seem to be a front-facing cam on the upper right side, so it's pretty likely that we're looking at 4G / HSPA+ wireless speeds here; who knows, this could even be an LTE launch device for AT&T. A summer release for such a phone wouldn't seem to be out of the question.

for those of you that are like me- on ATT and waiting for the next beastly htc android phone... here's some hope.

http://pocketnow.com/andr...y-pictured-for-att-image

HTC Holiday Pictured for AT&T (Image)
File under: News
By: Evan Blass | 2:01 AM 9-May-11 | 10 Comments

htc-holiday-2.jpg

The handset pictured above goes by the codename HTC Holiday, and it's clearly an AT&T-bound Android phone. Unfortunately, that's all we know for certain about the unannounced Holiday -- the design reminds us somewhat of a modernized Aria (Aria 2? Aria S?), but it could just as easily be a higher-end model of the Inspire 4G variety. It's difficult to make out, but there does seem to be a front-facing cam on the upper right side, so it's pretty likely that we're looking at 4G / HSPA+ wireless speeds here; who knows, this could even be an LTE launch device for AT&T. A summer release for such a phone wouldn't seem to be out of the question.

...or if you don't care to have the latest... here's a great deal. can you tell i'm going through my daily blog reading?

http://www.bgr.com/2011/0...spire-4g-for-just-29-99/
[h1]http://www.bgr.com/2011/05/09/radioshack-offering-htc-inspire-4g-for-just-29-99/[/h1]
[h1]RadioShack offering HTC Inspire 4G for just $29.99[/h1]
By: Zach Epstein | May 9th, 2011 at 10:43PM

http://www.bgr.com/?p=88608">View Comments
Filed Under: Mobile

RadioShack quietly announced on Monday that it is now offering AT&T’s Inspire 4G for just $29.99 with a two-year contract for new AT&T customers and existing subscribers looking to upgrade. Though the Inspire is still a relatively young device that was just released in February, newer dual-core smartphones are already making it look a tad gray up top. Its specs are still respectable, however, and they include a 4.3-inch display, a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, Android 2.2 (Froyo), an 8-megapixel camera, 768MB of RAM, 4GB of storage and HTC’s Sense UI. RadioShack’s price is the lowest we’ve seen from a reputable retailer, and it’s good from now through May 21st.
Tags: 1GHz, 4G, Android, Android 2.2, Discount, Froyo, HTC, HTC Inspire, HTC Inspire 4G, Inspire, Inspire 4G, Promotion, RadioShack, sale, snapdragon

...or if you don't care to have the latest... here's a great deal. can you tell i'm going through my daily blog reading?

http://www.bgr.com/2011/0...spire-4g-for-just-29-99/
[h1]http://www.bgr.com/2011/05/09/radioshack-offering-htc-inspire-4g-for-just-29-99/[/h1]
[h1]RadioShack offering HTC Inspire 4G for just $29.99[/h1]
By: Zach Epstein | May 9th, 2011 at 10:43PM

http://www.bgr.com/?p=88608">View Comments
Filed Under: Mobile

RadioShack quietly announced on Monday that it is now offering AT&T’s Inspire 4G for just $29.99 with a two-year contract for new AT&T customers and existing subscribers looking to upgrade. Though the Inspire is still a relatively young device that was just released in February, newer dual-core smartphones are already making it look a tad gray up top. Its specs are still respectable, however, and they include a 4.3-inch display, a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, Android 2.2 (Froyo), an 8-megapixel camera, 768MB of RAM, 4GB of storage and HTC’s Sense UI. RadioShack’s price is the lowest we’ve seen from a reputable retailer, and it’s good from now through May 21st.
Tags: 1GHz, 4G, Android, Android 2.2, Discount, Froyo, HTC, HTC Inspire, HTC Inspire 4G, Inspire, Inspire 4G, Promotion, RadioShack, sale, snapdragon

I'm on CM7 the one you download on Rom Manager, but I realized I don't have that thing you press to get to the Android Marketplace.

I don't know if I just don't have it or what, but I looked through the phone as much as I can and I can't find the button to press to get to the marketplace.

I'm on 2.3 the first stable release they put up on Rom Manager about a month back give or take... I've noticed that they have two more updates it seems, but since this one has been good to me I didn't update or anything.

Does anyone know where it is or how I can get the button you press to get to the marketplace?

I'm on CM7 the one you download on Rom Manager, but I realized I don't have that thing you press to get to the Android Marketplace.

I don't know if I just don't have it or what, but I looked through the phone as much as I can and I can't find the button to press to get to the marketplace.

I'm on 2.3 the first stable release they put up on Rom Manager about a month back give or take... I've noticed that they have two more updates it seems, but since this one has been good to me I didn't update or anything.

Does anyone know where it is or how I can get the button you press to get to the marketplace?

^ did you flash GAPPS? If you did not then do that cus it gives you marketplace, gmail, etc...

^ did you flash GAPPS? If you did not then do that cus it gives you marketplace, gmail, etc...

You have to download gapps whenever you flash CM7.......they never include it with the rom.....there is a separate download for it on their forum.

You have to download gapps whenever you flash CM7.......they never include it with the rom.....there is a separate download for it on their forum.

Whoa are you serious? 
30t6p3b.gif
I did not know this
Yeah its a blower since motorola makes good phones, only to cripple them with locked bootloaders and motoblur. Droid 1 was the first and only motorola phone with an unlocked bootloader(xoom has it but it's a tablet.)

Back
Top Bottom