Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Edit the MIUI_clock.xml and change this -> is24hour="true" to this -> is24hour="false"

http://www.deviantart.com...p=15672032&postcount=102

Nice screenie Wes.
pimp.gif
Wait i thought you were gonna take out the widget from the new MIUI 1.7.15 and edit that? This is still mClock,
laugh.gif
I was in that thread a couple days ago.

Oh my bad. My miui clock is in 12hr standard. Idk what's wrong with yours bro. I thought u was asking for the mclock XML
All good man i appreciate the work
pimp.gif
im not using the stock launcher anymore, just usin LPP now so i cant use the widget anyway. What site did you get your MIUI from? Theres different versions of the same one floating around with different changes.

Wait i thought you were gonna take out the widget from the new MIUI 1.7.15 and edit that? This is still mClock,
laugh.gif

Oh my bad. My miui clock is in 12hr standard. Idk what's wrong with yours bro. I thought u was asking for the mclock XML
pimp.gif
im not using the stock launcher anymore, just usin LPP now so i cant use the widget anyway. What site did you get your MIUI from? Theres different versions of the same one floating around with different changes.

MIUI 1.7.17 is the latest release

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

pimp.gif

What phone? miuiandroid has the one im running (1.7.15) as the latest.

pimp.gif

What phone? miuiandroid has the one im running (1.7.15) as the latest.

pimp.gif

What phone? miuiandroid has the one im running (1.7.15) as the lastest
Oh, I'm using a Nexus One rooted.  The MIUI ROM I'm using I got it from XDA

pimp.gif

Cool, yea i see some of them arent official MIUI though, they add and edit stuff which looks nice. Here are the official MIUI Roms and their latest versions MIUI.us
I got mine from XDA too but they get it from that website. Tetsujin23 so your standard 2x4 clock widget is 12hr already? Where did you get yours from? I might have to extract that widget

Cool, yea i see some of them arent official MIUI though, they add and edit stuff which looks nice. Here are the official MIUI Roms and their latest versions MIUI.us
I got mine from XDA too but they get it from that website. Tetsujin23 so your standard 2x4 clock widget is 12hr already? Where did you get yours from? I might have to extract that widget

i switched over to 1.7.17 so its standard. BUT the 12hr stopped working
mad.gif
, i gotta connect on the xml for the standard 2x4 clock, just waiting for the feedback from dude and i'll release it.
happy.gif

i switched over to 1.7.17 so its standard. BUT the 12hr stopped working
mad.gif
, i gotta connect on the xml for the standard 2x4 clock, just waiting for the feedback from dude and i'll release it.
happy.gif

Copped an HTC Inspire bout a month ago...just rooted recently. I'm running MIUI and I love it. Question: should I stick to MIUI or flash CM7? What's so great about CM7?

Copped an HTC Inspire bout a month ago...just rooted recently. I'm running MIUI and I love it. Question: should I stick to MIUI or flash CM7? What's so great about CM7?

Originally Posted by illmatic34

backup MIUI, go to CM7 and see for yourself.

BIG difference. You're more likely to save battery life on CM7 and it comes with setCPU.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

backup MIUI, go to CM7 and see for yourself.

BIG difference. You're more likely to save battery life on CM7 and it comes with setCPU.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom