• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm on Verizon and I want to stick with HTC hardware. Anything good coming out in the near future worth upgrading to?

what type of vaseline you use?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No word on phones from verizon.......thunderbolt is your only option for now.

getta Charge, though

Originally Posted by mp3911

I'm on Verizon and I want to stick with HTC hardware. Anything good coming out in the near future worth upgrading to?

HTC Vigor/Incredible HD is probably coming out in a month or two, that's about it.
Yeah I've been following upcoming Verizon phones and that's the only HTC brand I know of. For me it's between the HTC Vigor/Incredible HD or the Samsung Droid Prime/Galaxy Nexus (whatever it's called) as my next upgrade. Both are supposed to hit stores in October.

Originally Posted by mp3911

HTC Vigor/Incredible HD is probably coming out in a month or two, that's about it.
Yeah I've been following upcoming Verizon phones and that's the only HTC brand I know of. For me it's between the HTC Vigor/Incredible HD or the Samsung Droid Prime/Galaxy Nexus (whatever it's called) as my next upgrade. Both are supposed to hit stores in October.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

getta Charge, though

He said HTC hardware bruh......and pen tile is garbage....I still don't see how people live with that. Pen tile on the Droid charge is like having a genuinely great woman in the inside with the ugliest body you've ever seen in your life..........you love her to death, but you just CANNOT look at her without thinking about her nasty #%# body....smh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

getta Charge, though

He said HTC hardware bruh......and pen tile is garbage....I still don't see how people live with that. Pen tile on the Droid charge is like having a genuinely great woman in the inside with the ugliest body you've ever seen in your life..........you love her to death, but you just CANNOT look at her without thinking about her nasty #%# body....smh

no hands on reviews from NTers on the ssgsII? i couldnt get to a sprint store this weekend to check it out.

should have mine this week, but all the gadget companies have been giving it rave reviews.

no hands on reviews from NTers on the ssgsII? i couldnt get to a sprint store this weekend to check it out.

should have mine this week, but all the gadget companies have been giving it rave reviews.

nevermind.......my mom has verizon and is paying $115 for one line per month
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

we pay $150 for 3 lines with my discount
eek.gif
eek.gif

thats an insane difference....smh
not bad im on verizon and pay 180 for 3 lines insurance and errthing
grin.gif

EDIT: I get a discount
tongue.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

tongue.gif

Hopefully some nice LTE QWERTY phones will be coming out around Christmas.
Upgrade on 12/28, if there's nothing with a QWERTY keyboard I doubt I'll use it.

That Samsung one looks like crap

Hopefully some nice LTE QWERTY phones will be coming out around Christmas.
Upgrade on 12/28, if there's nothing with a QWERTY keyboard I doubt I'll use it.

That Samsung one looks like crap

Originally Posted by gil23

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

tongue.gif

My job offers a discount but that @*!% is only 8% Smh. That doesn't even cover the fees....let alone the service

Originally Posted by gil23

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

grin.gif

tongue.gif

My job offers a discount but that @*!% is only 8% Smh. That doesn't even cover the fees....let alone the service

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

getta Charge, though

ehhh... the Charge is Samsung bruh... Amo-led
smile.gif

if u go bout 100 pages back  ull see me being one of the first on here denouncing pentile
laugh.gif
never... ever... ever

hence why i say again Lucky... get a charge, the incredible 2 is small and 3g... if ur getting a 3g phone it better be the incredible 2, droid 3, or bold 7os tho
if you have 4g in your area... charge, then bionic if you dont watch alotta media cuz again pentile is poop

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

getta Charge, though

ehhh... the Charge is Samsung bruh... Amo-led
smile.gif

if u go bout 100 pages back  ull see me being one of the first on here denouncing pentile
laugh.gif
never... ever... ever

hence why i say again Lucky... get a charge, the incredible 2 is small and 3g... if ur getting a 3g phone it better be the incredible 2, droid 3, or bold 7os tho
if you have 4g in your area... charge, then bionic if you dont watch alotta media cuz again pentile is poop

I was wondering the same thing. It seemed as if everyone was going to run out and get these the minute it dropped, but haven't seen anyone give any feedback yet. Yes, the tech sites have gave it rave reviews, but I would really like to hear some personal feedback. I was about to pull the trigger on Wirefly, but I'm not certain I can part with my EVO4G. Kinda want to hear more info on the Prime before I decide. Doesn't seem as if Sprint is promoting it too much either. Maybe it's because of that other phone coming to the network next month.

I was wondering the same thing. It seemed as if everyone was going to run out and get these the minute it dropped, but haven't seen anyone give any feedback yet. Yes, the tech sites have gave it rave reviews, but I would really like to hear some personal feedback. I was about to pull the trigger on Wirefly, but I'm not certain I can part with my EVO4G. Kinda want to hear more info on the Prime before I decide. Doesn't seem as if Sprint is promoting it too much either. Maybe it's because of that other phone coming to the network next month.

Back
Top Bottom