• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by mrtito32

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

no hands on reviews from NTers on the ssgsII? i couldnt get to a sprint store this weekend to check it out.

I was wondering the same thing. It seemed as if everyone was going to run out and get these the minute it dropped, but haven't seen anyone give any feedback yet. Yes, the tech sites have gave it rave reviews, but I would really like to hear some personal feedback. I was about to pull the trigger on Wirefly, but I'm not certain I can part with my EVO4G. Kinda want to hear more info on the Prime before I decide. Doesn't seem as if Sprint is promoting it too much either. Maybe it's because of that other phone coming to the network next month.
Damn near everyone in here got EVO's. And Sprint decided they wanted to screw everyone. Im sure half the people who wanted to go out and get this phone like myself just said forget it. I too have seen good reviews on it tho. And its looking like its got real nice battery life. But im not droppin 5 for it. I can wait it out and see whats good in a couple months. 

no hands on reviews from NTers on the ssgsII? i couldnt get to a sprint store this weekend to check it out.

I was wondering the same thing. It seemed as if everyone was going to run out and get these the minute it dropped, but haven't seen anyone give any feedback yet. Yes, the tech sites have gave it rave reviews, but I would really like to hear some personal feedback. I was about to pull the trigger on Wirefly, but I'm not certain I can part with my EVO4G. Kinda want to hear more info on the Prime before I decide. Doesn't seem as if Sprint is promoting it too much either. Maybe it's because of that other phone coming to the network next month.
Damn near everyone in here got EVO's. And Sprint decided they wanted to screw everyone. Im sure half the people who wanted to go out and get this phone like myself just said forget it. I too have seen good reviews on it tho. And its looking like its got real nice battery life. But im not droppin 5 for it. I can wait it out and see whats good in a couple months. 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Well, I was able to call and complain and get my gold back. Quite a few others were able to as well, so I was wondering if anyone took the plunge. Also, I'm aware of the fact that everyone pretty much has the EVO here, and probably don't want to get rid of it like me. It's an easy pass if still under contract, but with Wirefly offering it at $149, I'm tempted. Went by a Sprint store on Friday, and they didn't even have a display model
tired.gif

[h5]Welcome, Sprint Premier Gold customer.[/h5]
promos_sprintpremier_90x80.jpg

The Sprint Premier program is changing.

Well, I was able to call and complain and get my gold back. Quite a few others were able to as well, so I was wondering if anyone took the plunge. Also, I'm aware of the fact that everyone pretty much has the EVO here, and probably don't want to get rid of it like me. It's an easy pass if still under contract, but with Wirefly offering it at $149, I'm tempted. Went by a Sprint store on Friday, and they didn't even have a display model
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

getta Charge, though

He said HTC hardware bruh......and pen tile is garbage....I still don't see how people live with that. Pen tile on the Droid charge is like having a genuinely great woman in the inside with the ugliest body you've ever seen in your life..........you love her to death, but you just CANNOT look at her without thinking about her nasty #%# body....smh
ehhh... the Charge is Samsung bruh... Amo-led
smile.gif

if u go bout 100 pages back  ull see me being one of the first on here denouncing pentile
laugh.gif
never... ever... ever

hence why i say again Lucky... get a charge, the incredible 2 is small and 3g... if ur getting a 3g phone it better be the incredible 2, droid 3, or bold 7os tho
if you have 4g in your area... charge, then bionic if you dont watch alotta media cuz again pentile is poop

You know what....I'm so used to droids being Motorola that I forgot it was Samsung......lol.My badAl is right for the most part.....I haven't gotten it because I'm waiting on the ip5 stuff to subside.....

getta Charge, though

He said HTC hardware bruh......and pen tile is garbage....I still don't see how people live with that. Pen tile on the Droid charge is like having a genuinely great woman in the inside with the ugliest body you've ever seen in your life..........you love her to death, but you just CANNOT look at her without thinking about her nasty #%# body....smh
ehhh... the Charge is Samsung bruh... Amo-led
smile.gif

if u go bout 100 pages back  ull see me being one of the first on here denouncing pentile
laugh.gif
never... ever... ever

hence why i say again Lucky... get a charge, the incredible 2 is small and 3g... if ur getting a 3g phone it better be the incredible 2, droid 3, or bold 7os tho
if you have 4g in your area... charge, then bionic if you dont watch alotta media cuz again pentile is poop

You know what....I'm so used to droids being Motorola that I forgot it was Samsung......lol.My badAl is right for the most part.....I haven't gotten it because I'm waiting on the ip5 stuff to subside.....

I picked up the SII on Friday.  My impressions are pretty much on par with what you see from the tech blog reviews.  The screen is huge, but the phone is very thin.  The display is beautiful.  It would've been perfect at qHD res but it looks great.  Battery life is as good as advertised.  I can probably get through a day and half of moderate use without charging.  The hardware is very fast, but I'm coming from the EVO so I can't compare it to the dual-core phones like the Photon and 3D.  The cameras are top notch as far as smartphones go.  It can capture video in 1080p but there's no zoom at that resolution.  The only issue I really have as that the audio quality from the 3.5mm port is not as good the Galaxy S.  The GS had a Wolfson DAC that produced great audio quality for a phone but Samsung went with a Yamaha DAC this time.  Most users probably wouldn't notice a difference but I wanted to put that out there for the audiophiles.

I love the phone though.  It would've been perfect for me if it was qHD res and had the DAC from the SI.

I picked up the SII on Friday.  My impressions are pretty much on par with what you see from the tech blog reviews.  The screen is huge, but the phone is very thin.  The display is beautiful.  It would've been perfect at qHD res but it looks great.  Battery life is as good as advertised.  I can probably get through a day and half of moderate use without charging.  The hardware is very fast, but I'm coming from the EVO so I can't compare it to the dual-core phones like the Photon and 3D.  The cameras are top notch as far as smartphones go.  It can capture video in 1080p but there's no zoom at that resolution.  The only issue I really have as that the audio quality from the 3.5mm port is not as good the Galaxy S.  The GS had a Wolfson DAC that produced great audio quality for a phone but Samsung went with a Yamaha DAC this time.  Most users probably wouldn't notice a difference but I wanted to put that out there for the audiophiles.

I love the phone though.  It would've been perfect for me if it was qHD res and had the DAC from the SI.

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 What did you say to get it back? I called last week with the mindset that it was a long shot so I aint even go in with an attitude or nothing. Then the !!$$* had a stank attitude on the phone and I just went off. I prolly burned the bridge and its been noted on my account now 
laugh.gif
. I may try again later today and see if I can get a guy whos willing to compromise. 
But did you threaten to leave, or how did you go about it. 

tired.gif

laugh.gif
 What did you say to get it back? I called last week with the mindset that it was a long shot so I aint even go in with an attitude or nothing. Then the !!$$* had a stank attitude on the phone and I just went off. I prolly burned the bridge and its been noted on my account now 
laugh.gif
. I may try again later today and see if I can get a guy whos willing to compromise. 

If this has been asked, please excuse me but I tried to go back a few pages before asking.

Is there a way to remove Google Music Beta without rooting your phone? I installed it and can't uninstall it for the life of me.

If this has been asked, please excuse me but I tried to go back a few pages before asking.

Is there a way to remove Google Music Beta without rooting your phone? I installed it and can't uninstall it for the life of me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had initially gotten an account with them in 2001. After I got married, I switched over to my wife's account(FedEx discount),  in 2005. So I called them and basically just told them that I was not happy about the Premier service changing. After some back and forth, I told them to look at my old account and see how long I had been with them. Once they saw that it was over 10 years, they said that the account should have remained in a gold status. So the adjustment was made, and I'm set now. Took about a week for it to be changed, and I called on the 3rd of this month. It all depends on who you get I guess. But yeah, if you went HAM on the chick, they probably got you flagged
roll.gif

Thanks JND1 for your input!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had initially gotten an account with them in 2001. After I got married, I switched over to my wife's account(FedEx discount),  in 2005. So I called them and basically just told them that I was not happy about the Premier service changing. After some back and forth, I told them to look at my old account and see how long I had been with them. Once they saw that it was over 10 years, they said that the account should have remained in a gold status. So the adjustment was made, and I'm set now. Took about a week for it to be changed, and I called on the 3rd of this month. It all depends on who you get I guess. But yeah, if you went HAM on the chick, they probably got you flagged
roll.gif

Thanks JND1 for your input!

Back
Top Bottom