Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by JND1

I picked up the SII on Friday.  My impressions are pretty much on par with what you see from the tech blog reviews.  The screen is huge, but the phone is very thin.  The display is beautiful.  It would've been perfect at qHD res but it looks great.  Battery life is as good as advertised.  I can probably get through a day and half of moderate use without charging.  The hardware is very fast, but I'm coming from the EVO so I can't compare it to the dual-core phones like the Photon and 3D.  The cameras are top notch as far as smartphones go.  It can capture video in 1080p but there's no zoom at that resolution.  The only issue I really have as that the audio quality from the 3.5mm port is not as good the Galaxy S.  The GS had a Wolfson DAC that produced great audio quality for a phone but Samsung went with a Yamaha DAC this time.  Most users probably wouldn't notice a difference but I wanted to put that out there for the audiophiles.

I love the phone though.  It would've been perfect for me if it was qHD res and had the DAC from the SI.

THANKS.....headed to the sprint store now

Originally Posted by JND1

I picked up the SII on Friday.  My impressions are pretty much on par with what you see from the tech blog reviews.  The screen is huge, but the phone is very thin.  The display is beautiful.  It would've been perfect at qHD res but it looks great.  Battery life is as good as advertised.  I can probably get through a day and half of moderate use without charging.  The hardware is very fast, but I'm coming from the EVO so I can't compare it to the dual-core phones like the Photon and 3D.  The cameras are top notch as far as smartphones go.  It can capture video in 1080p but there's no zoom at that resolution.  The only issue I really have as that the audio quality from the 3.5mm port is not as good the Galaxy S.  The GS had a Wolfson DAC that produced great audio quality for a phone but Samsung went with a Yamaha DAC this time.  Most users probably wouldn't notice a difference but I wanted to put that out there for the audiophiles.

I love the phone though.  It would've been perfect for me if it was qHD res and had the DAC from the SI.

THANKS.....headed to the sprint store now

To everyone who had inquiries about my 3D for sale please PM me your number or email so I can hit u up. I can't respond to PM's cause I'm using my phone, my laptop is down . Thanks guys

To everyone who had inquiries about my 3D for sale please PM me your number or email so I can hit u up. I can't respond to PM's cause I'm using my phone, my laptop is down . Thanks guys

I called, spoke to two people, wasn't able to get my full upgrade back, smh. I can get $75 off he said, but not the full. This is ******ed.

I called, spoke to two people, wasn't able to get my full upgrade back, smh. I can get $75 off he said, but not the full. This is ******ed.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

just copped a gs2 on sprint.

i went to a sprint store that didnt even have the $%+@ on display.........they didnt have ANY phones on display.

thats what i get for going to the sprint corporate store located in the hood.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dont know anybody with it either

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

just copped a gs2 on sprint.

i went to a sprint store that didnt even have the $%+@ on display.........they didnt have ANY phones on display.

thats what i get for going to the sprint corporate store located in the hood.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

dont know anybody with it either

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I just signed up with Sprint 2 months ago.

Anyway I can get a SGII?

yea, sell your phone for the most possible and pay the difference.   only choice you have really.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I just signed up with Sprint 2 months ago.

Anyway I can get a SGII?

yea, sell your phone for the most possible and pay the difference.   only choice you have really.

My sprint had a few. I had to return my first one cause the screen was fried. So they had at least 2.

My sprint had a few. I had to return my first one cause the screen was fried. So they had at least 2.

Back
Top Bottom