• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just gonna wait till next year to get a new phone, dont wanna pay more than $400 for the GSII what do you guys think i should get the infuse or the inspire?

just gonna wait till next year to get a new phone, dont wanna pay more than $400 for the GSII what do you guys think i should get the infuse or the inspire?

Literally can't wait for root and Roms for this gs2. Also, for you guys who were disappointed because of the size, the thinness of the phone offsets it IMO

Literally can't wait for root and Roms for this gs2. Also, for you guys who were disappointed because of the size, the thinness of the phone offsets it IMO

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I'm already used to it and like it. And the reason my screen was fried on my first gs2 was because I guess when you charge t the screen glitches out or something. The input just goes crazy. But if I use a HTC charger its fine.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I'm already used to it and like it. And the reason my screen was fried on my first gs2 was because I guess when you charge t the screen glitches out or something. The input just goes crazy. But if I use a HTC charger its fine.

ok i need some help i just got my SGSII for sprint and i am coming form a evo 4g and i am used to using that phone. Is it just me or does anybody else notice that their is no way to turn the camera shutter sound of on this phone i just cant seem to find a no sound option on here is their a way to turn it off and i cant find a way to make sites not come up in mobile view only.
please help

ok i need some help i just got my SGSII for sprint and i am coming form a evo 4g and i am used to using that phone. Is it just me or does anybody else notice that their is no way to turn the camera shutter sound of on this phone i just cant seem to find a no sound option on here is their a way to turn it off and i cant find a way to make sites not come up in mobile view only.
please help

a motorola atrix i believe its new just fell in my lap, is that phone still dope? i gotta buy the battery and back cover...could i unlock it by rooting or do i have to buy the code?

a motorola atrix i believe its new just fell in my lap, is that phone still dope? i gotta buy the battery and back cover...could i unlock it by rooting or do i have to buy the code?

Originally Posted by freshKRN

sc20110807110113.png

Anybody know how to get this lock screen without using Widget Locker? I've done it before, and forgot how...

EDIT: nevermind... Figured it out. It's on page 403 if anybody wants it.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

sc20110807110113.png

Anybody know how to get this lock screen without using Widget Locker? I've done it before, and forgot how...

EDIT: nevermind... Figured it out. It's on page 403 if anybody wants it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My iphone was stolen a couple nights ago, yesterday morning I went and bought HTC 4g Inspire for att.... I know these have probably been asked 10 million times but with over 400 pages i just need quick answers that google isn't helping with.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the first being the picture folders... i get one big clusters fu-- of pictures instead of them being in folders, how can i fix this?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the second, how do i take a screen shot?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]thanks for the help NT... this is my first android phone so i'm learning everything.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom