• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My iphone was stolen a couple nights ago, yesterday morning I went and bought HTC 4g Inspire for att.... I know these have probably been asked 10 million times but with over 400 pages i just need quick answers that google isn't helping with.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the first being the picture folders... i get one big clusters fu-- of pictures instead of them being in folders, how can i fix this?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the second, how do i take a screen shot?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]thanks for the help NT... this is my first android phone so i'm learning everything.[/color]

my 3g isn't slow....4g is $$$$$$$ tho...rarely get to use it tho
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Why is sprint 3g so slow? 4g is good but 3g is pretty bad.

depends on where you are.  sprint is pretty much the dominant carrier in saint louis and its pretty good to me.

on the other hand, 4g is VERY chippy here.........downtown is all bars, between downtown and the county, its spotty as hell and non existant a bit further into the county.  

stl is small, so i cant see why they arent able to blanket the entire city in 4g without a problem.

for this reason, i barely use 4g unless im downtown.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Why is sprint 3g so slow? 4g is good but 3g is pretty bad.

depends on where you are.  sprint is pretty much the dominant carrier in saint louis and its pretty good to me.

on the other hand, 4g is VERY chippy here.........downtown is all bars, between downtown and the county, its spotty as hell and non existant a bit further into the county.  

stl is small, so i cant see why they arent able to blanket the entire city in 4g without a problem.

for this reason, i barely use 4g unless im downtown.

Originally Posted by dreads2you

ok i need some help i just got my SGSII for sprint and i am coming form a evo 4g and i am used to using that phone. Is it just me or does anybody else notice that their is no way to turn the camera shutter sound of on this phone i just cant seem to find a no sound option on here is their a way to turn it off and i cant find a way to make sites not come up in mobile view only.
please help
You'll have to root to turn the cam sound off. 

If you're using the stock browser, type in "about:useragent" and then select "desktop" to stop the mobile view.  It doesn't save the setting though, so you'll have to do this whenever you use the stock browser.

Originally Posted by dreads2you

ok i need some help i just got my SGSII for sprint and i am coming form a evo 4g and i am used to using that phone. Is it just me or does anybody else notice that their is no way to turn the camera shutter sound of on this phone i just cant seem to find a no sound option on here is their a way to turn it off and i cant find a way to make sites not come up in mobile view only.
please help
You'll have to root to turn the cam sound off. 

If you're using the stock browser, type in "about:useragent" and then select "desktop" to stop the mobile view.  It doesn't save the setting though, so you'll have to do this whenever you use the stock browser.

http://thisismynext.com/2011/09/24/...super-amoled-display-lte-dual-core-processor/

spyder-2lead1.jpg

Well hello there, Motorola Spyder. A trusted source just sent us some photos of this as-yet announced dual-core LTE Moto handset — the first phone we’ve ever seen with a 4.3-inch 960 x 540 qHD Super AMOLED display. It’s all wrapped in Gorilla Glass and a Kevlar casing with a splash-guard coating, which ought to make it a fairly tough. Internally, it seems like a close cousin of the Droid Bionic: 4G LTE, an unspecified dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, an 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video recording and image stabilization, an “HD

http://thisismynext.com/2011/09/24/...super-amoled-display-lte-dual-core-processor/

spyder-2lead1.jpg

Well hello there, Motorola Spyder. A trusted source just sent us some photos of this as-yet announced dual-core LTE Moto handset — the first phone we’ve ever seen with a 4.3-inch 960 x 540 qHD Super AMOLED display. It’s all wrapped in Gorilla Glass and a Kevlar casing with a splash-guard coating, which ought to make it a fairly tough. Internally, it seems like a close cousin of the Droid Bionic: 4G LTE, an unspecified dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, an 8 megapixel camera with 1080p video recording and image stabilization, an “HD

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

http://1saleaday.com/?CID=168142&AFID=178621

32gb class 4 sandisk 35 shipped
Ordered it and then kinda regretted it. I looked at reviews for the site and they werent great. But for 35 I guess its worth a shot. Well see what happens.
they also sell refurbished items sometimes which can lead to bad reviews cause people don't know that refurbished means it was used and it broke and sent back and fixed...
i ordered it the only thing i can it see it taking a little longer to get here it says 3-7 days to ship 

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

http://1saleaday.com/?CID=168142&AFID=178621

32gb class 4 sandisk 35 shipped
Ordered it and then kinda regretted it. I looked at reviews for the site and they werent great. But for 35 I guess its worth a shot. Well see what happens.
they also sell refurbished items sometimes which can lead to bad reviews cause people don't know that refurbished means it was used and it broke and sent back and fixed...
i ordered it the only thing i can it see it taking a little longer to get here it says 3-7 days to ship 

Back
Top Bottom