Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

can i get rid of all these usless preloaded apps without a root
nerd.gif

i dont understand why people refuse to root their phones.  
warranty issues?  it's completely reversible.

fear of bricking?  android is nearly unbrickable (unless you do something really stupid).
people go to xda and get intimidated 
imo the directions are sloppy on xda and can cause a newb to mess up...if a new way comes out they just add it to the original directions instead of fulling deleting the older steps  
you get used to it.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

nerd.gif

fear of bricking?  android is nearly unbrickable (unless you do something really stupid).

This. No disrespect but anyone who don't root their phones are lazy or a little touched.
dont know how too.....dont even know the benefits of doing so 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

nerd.gif

This. No disrespect but anyone who don't root their phones are lazy or a little touched.
dont know how too.....dont even know the benefits of doing so 
grin.gif

man sprint 3g coverage is terrible at my new job, the tech said they have issues with their towers by my job thats been like that since 2009
alien.gif
o_0 they said it will be fixed by next month.
alien.gif

they credited my account for two month.Im thinking about taking my talents to Verizon.

man sprint 3g coverage is terrible at my new job, the tech said they have issues with their towers by my job thats been like that since 2009
alien.gif
o_0 they said it will be fixed by next month.
alien.gif

they credited my account for two month.Im thinking about taking my talents to Verizon.

I thought about changing to verizon also, until i saw how much my bill would be.....smh.

im better off buying a 4G hot spot from them and just carrying it everywhere i go and using that instead of flat out changing the service to verizon.......that would STILL be cheaper than switching, smh.

I thought about changing to verizon also, until i saw how much my bill would be.....smh.

im better off buying a 4G hot spot from them and just carrying it everywhere i go and using that instead of flat out changing the service to verizon.......that would STILL be cheaper than switching, smh.

real talk how slow is edge?

i got this atrix im waiting for a battery but i already got an unlock code im gonna use it for tmobile for a while

i got this atrix im waiting for a battery but i already got an unlock code im gonna use it for tmobile for a while

its like having 56k dial up internet in 2011..........

its like having 56k dial up internet in 2011..........

^I haven't yet, waiting until they get all the kinks out. Most people are reporting no problems, but a few are having issues with wifi and 3G after rooting. I'm sure there will be a solid method out by the end of the week.

^I haven't yet, waiting until they get all the kinks out. Most people are reporting no problems, but a few are having issues with wifi and 3G after rooting. I'm sure there will be a solid method out by the end of the week.

Tmobile having a press conference tomorrow... Hopefully more details on the Galaxy 2 and the other phones they have coming out

Tmobile having a press conference tomorrow... Hopefully more details on the Galaxy 2 and the other phones they have coming out

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

man im just frustrated with sprint 3g in my area. its worst at my job, takes like 4 minutes to load nt
sick.gif
. we dont even have 4g in milwaukee. only buy the air port. 
Verizon is king around here that 4g LTE is a Beast.. My co worker has the Bionic on VZ and man that 4G LTE really makes that phone shine..but i think ima stick it out untill i hear whats good with the iphone on sprint and future honeycomb phones in october.

man im just frustrated with sprint 3g in my area. its worst at my job, takes like 4 minutes to load nt
sick.gif
. we dont even have 4g in milwaukee. only buy the air port. 
Verizon is king around here that 4g LTE is a Beast.. My co worker has the Bionic on VZ and man that 4G LTE really makes that phone shine..but i think ima stick it out untill i hear whats good with the iphone on sprint and future honeycomb phones in october.

Smh @ the galaxy s II HD

Why can't we get THAT one?

That thing sounds crazy! You cant win with these phones. The s2 is good enough. Its fast as +@$*, screen size is perfect, display is great and the battery life is very good. I cant see another phone being so much more better that I have to have it.

Smh @ the galaxy s II HD

Why can't we get THAT one?

That thing sounds crazy! You cant win with these phones. The s2 is good enough. Its fast as +@$*, screen size is perfect, display is great and the battery life is very good. I cant see another phone being so much more better that I have to have it.

Back
Top Bottom