• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy with my rooted tbolt but I saw the galaxy s 2 at the sprint store and LAWD have mercy
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, it's getting to be ridiculous with these phones. If you try to play the wait game, you'd never get a phone. By the time the one you were looking at getting comes out, there is already news about the next one to top it. I was good with my EVO, but ended up getting the SGSII. It's basically the EVO on a "roid rage"! I think I'll be good for a while with it.

Yeah, it's getting to be ridiculous with these phones. If you try to play the wait game, you'd never get a phone. By the time the one you were looking at getting comes out, there is already news about the next one to top it. I was good with my EVO, but ended up getting the SGSII. It's basically the EVO on a "roid rage"! I think I'll be good for a while with it.

Back to running these nightlies. The latest MIUI update for the Incredible was horrible, nothing but force closes.

Back to running these nightlies. The latest MIUI update for the Incredible was horrible, nothing but force closes.

Originally Posted by mrtito32

this is what I am doing now and its getting really annoying so Im just going to finally just get whatever comes out during the holidays so basically its between the "prime", vigor, or iphone 5 and whatever comes out after them oh well

this is what I am doing now and its getting really annoying so Im just going to finally just get whatever comes out during the holidays so basically its between the "prime", vigor, or iphone 5 and whatever comes out after them oh well

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Anyone root their sg2 yet? I got a Mac so the one on xda won't work.

Don't know if you saw this yet, but you might want to give it a shot.
good lookin.  i'm gonna wait to root until cyanogen comes out.  not trying to mess with bs roms.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Anyone root their sg2 yet? I got a Mac so the one on xda won't work.

Don't know if you saw this yet, but you might want to give it a shot.
good lookin.  i'm gonna wait to root until cyanogen comes out.  not trying to mess with bs roms.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

So why didn't the sprint get that sg2 hd
It's about to release in S.Korea.  Obviously, they will always get Samsung stuff before everybody else.  For comparison, the SGS2 released over there back in late April
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

So why didn't the sprint get that sg2 hd
It's about to release in S.Korea.  Obviously, they will always get Samsung stuff before everybody else.  For comparison, the SGS2 released over there back in late April
laugh.gif

So my sensation can do screen caps now without being rooted ..

But I don't know how to change the button or move the option in my menu ..

It's called htc scribble ..

It's highly annoying that I can't use the home key anymore without screen capping

*EDIT*

If you have the latest version of gingerbread ..

Hold power button and press the home screen ..

Boom

Screencapture

So my sensation can do screen caps now without being rooted ..

But I don't know how to change the button or move the option in my menu ..

It's called htc scribble ..

It's highly annoying that I can't use the home key anymore without screen capping

*EDIT*

If you have the latest version of gingerbread ..

Hold power button and press the home screen ..

Boom

Screencapture

Back
Top Bottom