Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LG Ally rooted.....one click...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Sprint OTA has been rooted already too, damn, that was FAST.

thumb_tall_Evo_Rooted_ROM.png

In a weird twist, while everyone was waiting for the Evo 4G update to show up, the folks over at XDA-Developers have just released the rooted users version of it. Don’t ask, we have no answers about the how or why
smile.gif
It looks like the rumors of the 30FPS cap being lifted were true, but it’s still too soon to see if the Gmail and GPS “issues

The Sprint OTA has been rooted already too, damn, that was FAST.

thumb_tall_Evo_Rooted_ROM.png

In a weird twist, while everyone was waiting for the Evo 4G update to show up, the folks over at XDA-Developers have just released the rooted users version of it. Don’t ask, we have no answers about the how or why
smile.gif
It looks like the rumors of the 30FPS cap being lifted were true, but it’s still too soon to see if the Gmail and GPS “issues

Finally rooted my mt3g slide
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Was kind of nervous but the guide I used made everything so easy... Now since im on 2.2, would the flash work?

BTW, that unlock app is really cool, about to download it now as well as the screenshot app... Also plan on switching from ADW to LP
pimp.gif
Im hyped

Finally rooted my mt3g slide
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Was kind of nervous but the guide I used made everything so easy... Now since im on 2.2, would the flash work?

BTW, that unlock app is really cool, about to download it now as well as the screenshot app... Also plan on switching from ADW to LP
pimp.gif
Im hyped

does anyone in here know how to theme widgets?
I want to make them transparent, I don't know anything about PS though

does anyone in here know how to theme widgets?
I want to make them transparent, I don't know anything about PS though

PM me if anyone finds an easy root for the Droid X on 2.2 froyo. I never use my laptop so I need the app.

PM me if anyone finds an easy root for the Droid X on 2.2 froyo. I never use my laptop so I need the app.

Quick question. If I root, can I just run the same stock Sprint ROM and just remove all their bloatware? I really don't need to run all the custom stuff. I just want to get rid of all the Sprint apps running in the background...

Quick question. If I root, can I just run the same stock Sprint ROM and just remove all their bloatware? I really don't need to run all the custom stuff. I just want to get rid of all the Sprint apps running in the background...

The OTA EVO update definitely removes the FPS cap. Screen is MUCH more responsive, and animations seem to be more crisp. I used fps2D to check and previously I was getting around 24fps. This is after the update, 51!

2nsvnee.png

The OTA EVO update definitely removes the FPS cap. Screen is MUCH more responsive, and animations seem to be more crisp. I used fps2D to check and previously I was getting around 24fps. This is after the update, 51!

2nsvnee.png

Back
Top Bottom