• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i tried to give my business to best buy once they couldnt help and i worked there at the same time and i had a contract renewal...sucked...its just 50$ to spend in best buy at that

i tried to give my business to best buy once they couldnt help and i worked there at the same time and i had a contract renewal...sucked...its just 50$ to spend in best buy at that

Copped the Motorola Razr Max yesterday. The battery life is INNNNNNNSAAANNNEEEE. That's all I ever wanted from an Android phone. Now I could actually use LTE with no problems. You will definitely see handset makers follow in Motorola's footstep in terms of supplying phones with large capacity batteries.

Copped the Motorola Razr Max yesterday. The battery life is INNNNNNNSAAANNNEEEE. That's all I ever wanted from an Android phone. Now I could actually use LTE with no problems. You will definitely see handset makers follow in Motorola's footstep in terms of supplying phones with large capacity batteries.

http://phandroid.com/2012...w-data-may-surprise-you/

27zcbaw.jpg

I'm just going to get the Amaze 4G and call it a day. Driving myself crazy changing my mind everyday looking for a new phone.

I'm just going to get the Amaze 4G and call it a day. Driving myself crazy changing my mind everyday looking for a new phone.

Still rocking my Evo 4G, I'm eligible for an upgrade in April, not sure what to get, either Galaxy Nexus LTE or Galaxy S II Plus (if it's even out by than). Or I can just wait till June when my 2 year is up and go back to Tmobile (meh), try AT&T (shotty service) or Verizon (hella expensive).

Either way, Evo 4G gotta go!

Still rocking my Evo 4G, I'm eligible for an upgrade in April, not sure what to get, either Galaxy Nexus LTE or Galaxy S II Plus (if it's even out by than). Or I can just wait till June when my 2 year is up and go back to Tmobile (meh), try AT&T (shotty service) or Verizon (hella expensive).

Either way, Evo 4G gotta go!

Man....u way overdue. : { I'm glad I got rid of mines. But now its hard as hell to sell it. I might try eBay,
CL is not checkin for em.

Man....u way overdue. : { I'm glad I got rid of mines. But now its hard as hell to sell it. I might try eBay,
CL is not checkin for em.

Im in the same exact boat IHEARTBOOST. Im waiting on some concrete info on release dates, because this Evo had got to go lollll and i dont really wanna leave Sprint.

Im in the same exact boat IHEARTBOOST. Im waiting on some concrete info on release dates, because this Evo had got to go lollll and i dont really wanna leave Sprint.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Motorola set the bar and im so glad they did . I don't want to cop another phone unless it has at least a 3000mah battery.

Props to Moto
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Motorola set the bar and im so glad they did . I don't want to cop another phone unless it has at least a 3000mah battery.

Props to Moto
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I'm in love brah, everything's so sleek, smooth, hellafied fast, my walls on the SAMOLED screen are 
eek.gif
I'm still not used to the volume buttons and the power button being switched, i gotta get the hang of it.  

I give it a 9.5-10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Gnex comin soon, also copped the SGS4G for a play play, droppin the ICS update on it. 

Glad your enjoying it bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ima cop the LTE nexus for Sprint to and hopefully get a GS3 whenever it drops it
pimp.gif
I didn't know the Nexus was an LTE device 
eek.gif
. Wow, well, more than likely i wont have it in my area anyway 
eyes.gif
Purple Sneaks- Get the SGSII, DO NOT GET THE 4S, YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINT OVER SPRINT'S NETWORK ON THAT PHONE ALONE. (sorry for teh caps) 

my PlayFone

don__t_stop_by_jaydean03-d4o68tj.png

just realize the album cover was wrong, shrug. 

I didnt even get.to.read this but anyways I actually got the gs2 and to tell you what I like it so far and the hotspot network is actually pretty good for my needs.nowi just needto know where I should start with all the customization...and btw what is 'rooting'? im a newb here since this is my very very very first smart phone. Posting from gs2 ftw.

Back
Top Bottom