Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I'm in love brah, everything's so sleek, smooth, hellafied fast, my walls on the SAMOLED screen are 
eek.gif
I'm still not used to the volume buttons and the power button being switched, i gotta get the hang of it.  

I give it a 9.5-10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Gnex comin soon, also copped the SGS4G for a play play, droppin the ICS update on it. 

Glad your enjoying it bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ima cop the LTE nexus for Sprint to and hopefully get a GS3 whenever it drops it
pimp.gif
I didn't know the Nexus was an LTE device 
eek.gif
. Wow, well, more than likely i wont have it in my area anyway 
eyes.gif
Purple Sneaks- Get the SGSII, DO NOT GET THE 4S, YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINT OVER SPRINT'S NETWORK ON THAT PHONE ALONE. (sorry for teh caps) 

my PlayFone

don__t_stop_by_jaydean03-d4o68tj.png

just realize the album cover was wrong, shrug. 

I didnt even get.to.read this but anyways I actually got the gs2 and to tell you what I like it so far and the hotspot network is actually pretty good for my needs.nowi just needto know where I should start with all the customization...and btw what is 'rooting'? im a newb here since this is my very very very first smart phone. Posting from gs2 ftw.

Who used the bootloader for their G2? I'm thinking about doin it. Don't want to have to reinstall all my apps again though.
laugh.gif
. Still waitin for a port for ICS. Ready, my body is

Who used the bootloader for their G2? I'm thinking about doin it. Don't want to have to reinstall all my apps again though.
laugh.gif

Still waiting for my Razr. Didn't not get the maxx tho. Hopefully i don't run into awful battery life problems. If i can get 10 hours i will be good.

Still waiting for my Razr. Didn't not get the maxx tho. Hopefully i don't run into awful battery life problems. If i can get 10 hours i will be good.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

laugh.gif

I'm waiting too.
laugh.gif

I do want to learn thid ROM thing though...

laugh.gif

I'm waiting too.
laugh.gif

Anything new releasing on Verizon in the next month or 2? If not I think i am going to pull the trigger on the Nexus this week.

Anything new releasing on Verizon in the next month or 2? If not I think i am going to pull the trigger on the Nexus this week.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Wait for Mobile World Congress. It starts February 27th I think

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Wait for Mobile World Congress. It starts February 27th I think

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

return it within ur 2 weeks and spend the extra 100 on the Maxx

your welcome.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

return it within ur 2 weeks and spend the extra 100 on the Maxx

your welcome.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm just going to get the Amaze 4G and call it a day. Driving myself crazy changing my mind everyday looking for a new phone.

Ended up getting it Friday night... pretty damn amazing so far, much needed upgrade from that dreaded G2

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm just going to get the Amaze 4G and call it a day. Driving myself crazy changing my mind everyday looking for a new phone.

Ended up getting it Friday night... pretty damn amazing so far, much needed upgrade from that dreaded G2

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

I'm waiting too.
laugh.gif

Truth, I feel like it's not complicated, just time consuming.lmao. I want to use the official bootloader but the HTC crap won't recognize my G2
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NCTwin

laugh.gif

I'm waiting too.
laugh.gif

Truth, I feel like it's not complicated, just time consuming.lmao. I want to use the official bootloader but the HTC crap won't recognize my G2
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom