• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My EVO died, I get to my charger and my sd card mysteriously had an error on it. Now it won't even come on, the white screen comes up but nothing else.

My EVO died, I get to my charger and my sd card mysteriously had an error on it. Now it won't even come on, the white screen comes up but nothing else.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Still waiting for my Razr. Didn't not get the maxx tho. Hopefully i don't run into awful battery life problems. If i can get 10 hours i will be good.

return it within ur 2 weeks and spend the extra 100 on the Maxx

your welcome.

Seriously there's no point in buying a Razr when the Razr Max exists. I got 31hrs of battery life on 3G and had 10% left...that's with heavy to moderate use. With LTE and optimal battery enhancement settings you can get around 16-20hrs. I'm so satisfied with this phone, never owned a Motorola phone so I was weary coming from HTC but don't have that many complaints, camera is okay in low light but takes awesome picks outside, that would be my only complaint thus far.

Still waiting for my Razr. Didn't not get the maxx tho. Hopefully i don't run into awful battery life problems. If i can get 10 hours i will be good.

your welcome.

Seriously there's no point in buying a Razr when the Razr Max exists. I got 31hrs of battery life on 3G and had 10% left...that's with heavy to moderate use. With LTE and optimal battery enhancement settings you can get around 16-20hrs. I'm so satisfied with this phone, never owned a Motorola phone so I was weary coming from HTC but don't have that many complaints, camera is okay in low light but takes awesome picks outside, that would be my only complaint thus far.

okay guys. my original nexus one is finally on its last stand. i loved the phone from the first day.
way too many issues now.

about to re upgrade my a 2 year contract for tmobile.
what is my best bet for a phone? only android os preferably.

SG2 looks a little too pricey/plastic for me. What other options? Looking for a smaller price tag.

HTC Amaze 4G
T-Mobile G2x
some other smartphone

what would be the smarter/cheaper option? i know there are rebates with upgrades

okay guys. my original nexus one is finally on its last stand. i loved the phone from the first day.
way too many issues now.

SG2 looks a little too pricey/plastic for me. What other options? Looking for a smaller price tag.

HTC Amaze 4G
T-Mobile G2x
some other smartphone

what would be the smarter/cheaper option? i know there are rebates with upgrades

I want to sell my Nexus S right now to get something else..but tmobiles phone selection sucks so bad
30t6p3b.gif

and I haven't seen any word on anything exciting coming out soon.

I want to sell my Nexus S right now to get something else..but tmobiles phone selection sucks so bad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

30t6p3b.gif

256sbkm.jpg
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

30t6p3b.gif

256sbkm.jpg
wink.gif

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

way too many issues now.

HTC Amaze 4G
T-Mobile G2x
some other smartphone

I would go with the Amaze.  I have that right now and its great.  I also came from the Nexus One.

way too many issues now.

HTC Amaze 4G
T-Mobile G2x
some other smartphone

I would go with the Amaze.  I have that right now and its great.  I also came from the Nexus One.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Thanks Regal. How much did it cost? Did you get a new plan?

I paid full price for mine 
grin.gif
 I had no choice.  

grin.gif
 I had no choice.  

Really not enjoying my G2x. It's always freezing. I can't even answer the phone sometimes. Idk if its the launcher or the phone.

Really not enjoying my G2x. It's always freezing. I can't even answer the phone sometimes. Idk if its the launcher or the phone.

Originally Posted by myxmosey

Yeah, the G2x is terrible. I have one, and the only way to make it bearable is to use a custom ROM.

Originally Posted by myxmosey

Yeah, the G2x is terrible. I have one, and the only way to make it bearable is to use a custom ROM.

Quick question..is it possible to download an OTA update on a rooted phone?

Finally rooted my EVO a few weeks ago and just got an update notification last night, tried downloading it and my phone bricked.

Quick question..is it possible to download an OTA update on a rooted phone?

Finally rooted my EVO a few weeks ago and just got an update notification last night, tried downloading it and my phone bricked.

grin.gif
 I had no choice.  

Yea, go with the Amaze. I just got it a few days ago.. loving Sense, my first time using a sense operated phone> Touchwiz.

grin.gif
 I had no choice.  

Yea, go with the Amaze. I just got it a few days ago.. loving Sense, my first time using a sense operated phone> Touchwiz.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

your welcome.

I hear ya. I got my RAZR new off Ebay for cheap tho and I really don't have the money to pay the 250 dollar difference. I might just have to bite the bullet on this one
frown.gif

So that is basically where I stand. And I can get like 225 for my current phone so........I dunno
laugh.gif
. Money is definitely an issue

Also, that Droid 4
pimp.gif
. My friend has the 3 and dat keyboard
pimp.gif
. I have always preferred the build of moto phones. To bad that we have locked bootloaders tho

Back
Top Bottom