Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Still waiting for my Razr. Didn't not get the maxx tho. Hopefully i don't run into awful battery life problems. If i can get 10 hours i will be good.

return it within ur 2 weeks and spend the extra 100 on the Maxx

your welcome.

Seriously there's no point in buying a Razr when the Razr Max exists. I got 31hrs of battery life on 3G and had 10% left...that's with heavy to moderate use. With LTE and optimal battery enhancement settings you can get around 16-20hrs. I'm so satisfied with this phone, never owned a Motorola phone so I was weary coming from HTC but don't have that many complaints, camera is okay in low light but takes awesome picks outside, that would be my only complaint thus far.

I hear ya. I got my RAZR new off Ebay for cheap tho and I really don't have the money to pay the 250 dollar difference. I might just have to bite the bullet on this one
frown.gif

So that is basically where I stand. And I can get like 225 for my current phone so........I dunno
laugh.gif
. Money is definitely an issue

Also, that Droid 4
pimp.gif
. My friend has the 3 and dat keyboard
pimp.gif
. I have always preferred the build of moto phones. To bad that we have locked bootloaders tho

i wanna flash the overclock kernel on my kindle, but im lost on how to do it, do i just flash it after i flash the rom and gapps?...theres no instructions op over at xda

i wanna flash the overclock kernel on my kindle, but im lost on how to do it, do i just flash it after i flash the rom and gapps?...theres no instructions op over at xda

Can't believe how much development there is for the EVO 3D
eek.gif
. Geeze, just hooked up a fellow NTer with that Eternity Infected ROM and I am jelly
laugh.gif

Can't believe how much development there is for the EVO 3D
eek.gif
. Geeze, just hooked up a fellow NTer with that Eternity Infected ROM and I am jelly
laugh.gif

Droid 4 looks nice but part I would be hesitant on getting it since Moto did the RAZR Maxx, what's stopping them from releasing the Droid 4 then a couple months later Droid 4 Maxx

Droid 4 looks nice but part I would be hesitant on getting it since Moto did the RAZR Maxx, what's stopping them from releasing the Droid 4 then a couple months later Droid 4 Maxx

Just downloaded Honeycomb for my HTC EVO View last night....I absolutely hate it. it was so much better with gingerbread. I had no way of knowing it was going to be such a drastic change, especially one without any form of a safety net, allowing me to go back if i hated it...which I do. really contemplating just buying another one and giving this one away. they change waaaaaaaay too much, and not for the better.

Just downloaded Honeycomb for my HTC EVO View last night....I absolutely hate it. it was so much better with gingerbread. I had no way of knowing it was going to be such a drastic change, especially one without any form of a safety net, allowing me to go back if i hated it...which I do. really contemplating just buying another one and giving this one away. they change waaaaaaaay too much, and not for the better.

[h1]
Google-branded home entertainment center planned for 2012 launch, says WSJ
[/h1] 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

inShare
We'd recently heard that Google employees have been testing some sort of wireless entertainment device in their homes, and it looks like the product may be seeing the light of day sooner rather than later. The Wall Street Journal reports that the product is planned for launch later this year, and will be sold under Google's own brand — a notable break from its previous software-only efforts. The center is said to allow music to be streamed wirelessly to Google-made speakers and other devices throughout people's homes, though additional media such as streaming video may also be in the cards. The product has reportedly been in development for several years under the the purview of the company's Android unit — unsurprisingly, it will run a version of the versatile operating system — and would presumably feature tight integration with Android smartphones and tablets. With former Google CEO Eric Schmidt recently predicting great success for the company's Google TV platform, and rumors of an Apple-branded television continuing to increase in volume, this could be the year the living room war finally kicks off.

[h1]
Google-branded home entertainment center planned for 2012 launch, says WSJ
[/h1] 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

inShare
We'd recently heard that Google employees have been testing some sort of wireless entertainment device in their homes, and it looks like the product may be seeing the light of day sooner rather than later. The Wall Street Journal reports that the product is planned for launch later this year, and will be sold under Google's own brand — a notable break from its previous software-only efforts. The center is said to allow music to be streamed wirelessly to Google-made speakers and other devices throughout people's homes, though additional media such as streaming video may also be in the cards. The product has reportedly been in development for several years under the the purview of the company's Android unit — unsurprisingly, it will run a version of the versatile operating system — and would presumably feature tight integration with Android smartphones and tablets. With former Google CEO Eric Schmidt recently predicting great success for the company's Google TV platform, and rumors of an Apple-branded television continuing to increase in volume, this could be the year the living room war finally kicks off.

Tried to root my phone today...EPIC FAIL. I was fully committed to finishing the job but just said screw it after a few hours. Haha.

Other than that...the SG2 is doing a fine job.

Tried to root my phone today...EPIC FAIL. I was fully committed to finishing the job but just said screw it after a few hours. Haha.

Other than that...the SG2 is doing a fine job.

Back
Top Bottom