Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by fly23s

Yo fams, is there any way when I get a text its only going to you got a message in the lock screen rather the context of the text. My touch 4g btw.

Disable stock messaging notifications

Download "SMS Popup" from the Play Store

Disable seeing the full message on the popup in the settings.

Yo fams, is there any way when I get a text its only going to you got a message in the lock screen rather the context of the text. My touch 4g btw.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Or you could use Go SMS Pro as your messenger.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Or you could use Go SMS Pro as your messenger.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

There is a rumor that Samsung is eying a worldwide release date for the Galaxy S3.

i doubt that, the US just got the phone a few months ago they need to give at least a years time...uk years is almost up and engadget already screened shot that it was up for preorder on amazon over there 12mp and 4.7 screen

There is a rumor that Samsung is eying a worldwide release date for the Galaxy S3.

i doubt that, the US just got the phone a few months ago they need to give at least a years time...uk years is almost up and engadget already screened shot that it was up for preorder on amazon over there 12mp and 4.7 screen

my friend has the nexus s 4g and she got ICS 4.0.4 official...im on my vz nexus and im still on 4.0.2...

i am not please....
30t6p3b.gif

my friend has the nexus s 4g and she got ICS 4.0.4 official...im on my vz nexus and im still on 4.0.2...

i am not please....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Samsung must be unveiling multiple devices on the third then...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Samsung must be unveiling multiple devices on the third then...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i am not please....
30t6p3b.gif

Blame Verizon, they like to test any new updated firmware. Even if Google team has tested it themselves

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i am not please....
30t6p3b.gif

Blame Verizon, they like to test any new updated firmware. Even if Google team has tested it themselves

http://androidandme.com/2012/04/sma...ideo-for-the-next-galaxy-makes-fun-of-isheep/

As expected, Samsung opened up thenextgalaxy.com early this morning, and released the first teaser video for the upcoming Galaxy. In the short one minute clip we see the message, “Truly smart technology becomes a natural part of life. Where a galaxy fits perfectly into your hand. Your view of the world grows even wider. As you gain the power to explore it freely and swiftly. With technology that fits in this easily, you can now stand out from everyone else.

http://androidandme.com/2012/04/sma...ideo-for-the-next-galaxy-makes-fun-of-isheep/

As expected, Samsung opened up thenextgalaxy.com early this morning, and released the first teaser video for the upcoming Galaxy. In the short one minute clip we see the message, “Truly smart technology becomes a natural part of life. Where a galaxy fits perfectly into your hand. Your view of the world grows even wider. As you gain the power to explore it freely and swiftly. With technology that fits in this easily, you can now stand out from everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom