Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Nah bro the Exynos 4412 will have the Mali-400 GPU the Exynos 5250 will have the Mali-604

You're right, the previous rumors suggested the 4412 would have the T-604. That's pretty disappointing, I hope they clock it higher.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Hey Tets, just curious, what are the com.x.x. things called? Trying to find some for a couple apps that I could find in other themes.

And how come there are sometimes two for one app? One's com.x.x. and the other has a ._ before it.

thats the property of the app for the icon so it'll show up correctly for MIUI. Say you want the
indifferent.gif
icon for facebook, you just rename it to com.facebook.katana.png
what apps are you looking for?
ignore the ._
some apps have two properties in order for it to show up on the launcher correctly.
So far I need ..
Draw Something

Scamble with Friends (do you have a Jaku icon for this btw?)

Soundhound

Kindle

Tiny Towers

Yelp

Hey Tets, just curious, what are the com.x.x. things called? Trying to find some for a couple apps that I could find in other themes.

And how come there are sometimes two for one app? One's com.x.x. and the other has a ._ before it.

thats the property of the app for the icon so it'll show up correctly for MIUI. Say you want the
indifferent.gif
ignore the ._
some apps have two properties in order for it to show up on the launcher correctly.
So far I need ..
Draw Something

Soundhound

Kindle

Tiny Towers

Yelp

indifferent.gif
ignore the ._
So far I need ..
Draw Something

Soundhound

Kindle

Tiny Towers

Yelp
The best way to find those apps posted, go into file explorer go into the .apk folder look for the apps posted, when you see the app, tap and hold and tap rename, the full name of the app property should show.
Write it down and make sure the numbers aren't at the end. 

Check here for the icons.

indifferent.gif
ignore the ._
So far I need ..
Draw Something

Soundhound

Kindle

Tiny Towers

Yelp
The best way to find those apps posted, go into file explorer go into the .apk folder look for the apps posted, when you see the app, tap and hold and tap rename, the full name of the app property should show.
Write it down and make sure the numbers aren't at the end. 

Check here for the icons.

Facebook has a new update with the fb messenger, and a fb camera 
grin.gif

Now i gotta find the .apk for the new update. 
mad.gif

Facebook has a new update with the fb messenger, and a fb camera 
grin.gif

Now i gotta find the .apk for the new update. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

I might as well wait for another phone to come out sometime this year..........Im not really big on the nexus, and the SSGSIII doesnt look like much of an upgrade over the II. I might get it off of craigslist a few months after release, but i wont have it anytime near the release date.

my contract is up with sprint in july..........might even swith to AT&T since the lte service just came here. (23% discount, so it wont be THAT expensive)

Your gonna kill yourself after a few months if you do that.

Capped data plans are awful bro, easily the worst thing to happen to cell phone consumers.

I might as well wait for another phone to come out sometime this year..........Im not really big on the nexus, and the SSGSIII doesnt look like much of an upgrade over the II. I might get it off of craigslist a few months after release, but i wont have it anytime near the release date.

my contract is up with sprint in july..........might even swith to AT&T since the lte service just came here. (23% discount, so it wont be THAT expensive)

Capped data plans are awful bro, easily the worst thing to happen to cell phone consumers.

i might run my n7000 on straight talk...been reading a lot about them on xda 45$ monthly unlimited everything although some people say you get throttled after a few gigs

anyone use them?

i might run my n7000 on straight talk...been reading a lot about them on xda 45$ monthly unlimited everything although some people say you get throttled after a few gigs

anyone use them?

yeah i cant imagine being capped. i love to use pandora or youtube in the car and i dont wanna be looking to make sure i dont pass the cap and be paranoid about it. i rather stick with sprint and be unlimited

yeah i cant imagine being capped. i love to use pandora or youtube in the car and i dont wanna be looking to make sure i dont pass the cap and be paranoid about it. i rather stick with sprint and be unlimited

Originally Posted by odog24

the big thing with me is that i dont use much data because when im home, i mostly use wifi.
for last month, i only used a total of just under 1gb........normal use.

i dont use pandora or streaming radio much, maybe once every blue moon.

Originally Posted by odog24

the big thing with me is that i dont use much data because when im home, i mostly use wifi.
for last month, i only used a total of just under 1gb........normal use.

i dont use pandora or streaming radio much, maybe once every blue moon.

Yo fams, is there any way when I get a text its only going to you got a message in the lock screen rather the context of the text. My touch 4g btw.

Yo fams, is there any way when I get a text its only going to you got a message in the lock screen rather the context of the text. My touch 4g btw.

Back
Top Bottom