Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by RyanNYC

299 with new contract? #!%? .... existing sprint customer looks at ground and keeps walking.
naaa, ill have it......but im sure i will end up paying less than $100 for it when its all said and done....................
happy.gif

299 with new contract? #!%? .... existing sprint customer looks at ground and keeps walking.
naaa, ill have it......but im sure i will end up paying less than $100 for it when its all said and done....................
happy.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

happy.gif
PM man how you going to do it. and my post i was talking about me my upgrade comes in july PUT me on
smokin.gif
please?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

happy.gif
PM man how you going to do it. and my post i was talking about me my upgrade comes in july PUT me on
smokin.gif
please?
wink.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Dual-core Galaxy S3 to be offered in some territories with Snapdragon S4 and LTE[/h1]

By Alex Dobie  | Apr 26 2012 | 11:41 am  | 62 Comments

sgs3_2.jpg

In addition to the quad-core HSPA+ version of its upcoming Galaxy S3, Samsung will launch a dual-core variant with LTE connectivity and a Snapdragon S4 chip for LTE markets outside of Korea. Reports from The Korea Times, which match what we’ve been told by our own sources, indicate that the the quad-core Exynos/HSPA+ version will see broad international availability, while the Snapdragon S4 model will launch in other countries with LTE, including the United States. KT reports that inside of Korea, Samsung will offer a CDMA/LTE model based on its own quad-core chip, though we haven’t been able to verify this specifically.

According to our sources, LTE radio compatibility was behind the decision to move to the S4 chip for the international 4G version of the Galaxy S3, and this makes sense if you look at the differences in LTE frequencies between the U.S. and Korea (and much of the rest of the world, in fact).

So it appears the situation will be similar to that of the AT&T HTC One X, where the manufacturer opts for a dual-core S4 instead of a competing quad-core chip, for the sake of LTE connectivity. This is nothing new, however -- we saw a similar situation last year with LTE variants of the Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II, which used Snapdragon S3 chips. So once again it’s a choice between LTE and quad-core. But despite “only

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Dual-core Galaxy S3 to be offered in some territories with Snapdragon S4 and LTE[/h1]

By Alex Dobie  | Apr 26 2012 | 11:41 am  | 62 Comments

sgs3_2.jpg

In addition to the quad-core HSPA+ version of its upcoming Galaxy S3, Samsung will launch a dual-core variant with LTE connectivity and a Snapdragon S4 chip for LTE markets outside of Korea. Reports from The Korea Times, which match what we’ve been told by our own sources, indicate that the the quad-core Exynos/HSPA+ version will see broad international availability, while the Snapdragon S4 model will launch in other countries with LTE, including the United States. KT reports that inside of Korea, Samsung will offer a CDMA/LTE model based on its own quad-core chip, though we haven’t been able to verify this specifically.

According to our sources, LTE radio compatibility was behind the decision to move to the S4 chip for the international 4G version of the Galaxy S3, and this makes sense if you look at the differences in LTE frequencies between the U.S. and Korea (and much of the rest of the world, in fact).

So it appears the situation will be similar to that of the AT&T HTC One X, where the manufacturer opts for a dual-core S4 instead of a competing quad-core chip, for the sake of LTE connectivity. This is nothing new, however -- we saw a similar situation last year with LTE variants of the Galaxy Note and Galaxy S II, which used Snapdragon S3 chips. So once again it’s a choice between LTE and quad-core. But despite “only

anyone here flash the 4.0.4 leak for verizon galaxy nexus?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
do you guys get random signal loss lasting for like 10-15 sec?

its annoying but it doesn't happen very often. i just finished rooting my 4.0.4 in case i want to flash stock again, down to 4.0.2.

verizon is taking their sweet time with the nexus update...

Back
Top Bottom