• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone here flash the 4.0.4 leak for verizon galaxy nexus?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
do you guys get random signal loss lasting for like 10-15 sec?

its annoying but it doesn't happen very often. i just finished rooting my 4.0.4 in case i want to flash stock again, down to 4.0.2.

verizon is taking their sweet time with the nexus update...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

its annoying but it doesn't happen very often. i just finished rooting my 4.0.4 in case i want to flash stock again, down to 4.0.2.

I haven't flashed the 4.0.4 leak, but my friend did, he told me that he gets better signal with his phone than before but he lives right next to a Verizon tower or repeater . I've heard the AOKP roms are pretty good with connection maybe you should try that.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I haven't flashed the 4.0.4 leak, but my friend did, he told me that he gets better signal with his phone than before but he lives right next to a Verizon tower or repeater . I've heard the AOKP roms are pretty good with connection maybe you should try that.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

sreggie101 said:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

good looks, ill check it out. im curious as how roms can affect the connection tho? aren't roms just modifications to the user interface of the phone or am i just noobing right now?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

sreggie101 said:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

good looks, ill check it out. im curious as how roms can affect the connection tho? aren't roms just modifications to the user interface of the phone or am i just noobing right now?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Are there Android apps out there in which you can take stills of what you're viewing on your phone or is that only for iPhone users?

Shoot me.. have to root though.

Are there Android apps out there in which you can take stills of what you're viewing on your phone or is that only for iPhone users?

Taking screenshots is native in ICS, you just have to hold Vol Down + Power. In CM7 based Gingerbread ROMs, you can take them by holding down the power button and selecting Screenshot from the menu. I'm sure there are a bunch of other ways to do it too, just Google it.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

so pretty much we are better off buying these current gen phones if they drop in price lol
Just because it's dual-core doesn't mean it's not capable. The Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 that's probably going to be used in the GSIII performs as well if not better than the Tegra 3, which is a quad core processor. That's because Qualcomm has their own custom core design that's closer to what the next generation of ARM chips will use. However, I think the Exynos 4412 in the international GSIII will probably get better benchmarks, but the U.S. GSIII won't be terrible by any means.

Taking screenshots is native in ICS, you just have to hold Vol Down + Power. In CM7 based Gingerbread ROMs, you can take them by holding down the power button and selecting Screenshot from the menu. I'm sure there are a bunch of other ways to do it too, just Google it.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

so pretty much we are better off buying these current gen phones if they drop in price lol
Just because it's dual-core doesn't mean it's not capable. The Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 that's probably going to be used in the GSIII performs as well if not better than the Tegra 3, which is a quad core processor. That's because Qualcomm has their own custom core design that's closer to what the next generation of ARM chips will use. However, I think the Exynos 4412 in the international GSIII will probably get better benchmarks, but the U.S. GSIII won't be terrible by any means.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

I have a old G2X and I can do it by just hitting Power+Home.
Worked as well when I had the Amaze.

no rooting or anything.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

I have a old G2X and I can do it by just hitting Power+Home.
Worked as well when I had the Amaze.

no rooting or anything.

Back
Top Bottom