• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most likely the international version with the physical buttons . The US version will most likely have the on screen ones .

Most likely the international version with the physical buttons . The US version will most likely have the on screen ones .

I don't think that will be it. If you noticed, that's a menu button on the left. Not the multitasking button that ICS requires.

I don't think that will be it. If you noticed, that's a menu button on the left. Not the multitasking button that ICS requires.

I think that WILL be the GSIII. And frankly, I'm happy if that were to be. It looks like a mature version of the GNex.

I think that WILL be the GSIII. And frankly, I'm happy if that were to be. It looks like a mature version of the GNex.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

looks like a mytouch
SRSLY

Ew. I really hope that isn't it. The silver trim looks tacky

[edit] Pretty sure the picture posted is the Galaxy Ace 2. Phew.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

looks like a mytouch
SRSLY

Ew. I really hope that isn't it. The silver trim looks tacky

[edit] Pretty sure the picture posted is the Galaxy Ace 2. Phew.

I'm stil sticking with the Ev0 LTE, my mind is made up. Until the real *+%! comes out officially from Samsung themselves.

I'm stil sticking with the Ev0 LTE, my mind is made up. Until the real *+%! comes out officially from Samsung themselves.

Whats the cheapest way to fix a screen on a phone? I dropped my thunderbolt and cracked the screen verizon wont do anything and its like 90 for insurance to replace it.

Whats the cheapest way to fix a screen on a phone? I dropped my thunderbolt and cracked the screen verizon wont do anything and its like 90 for insurance to replace it.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Are there Android apps out there in which you can take stills of what you're viewing on your phone or is that only for iPhone users?

Shoot me.. have to root though.

I have a old G2X and I can do it by just hitting Power+Home.
Worked as well when I had the Amaze.

no rooting or anything.

Just tried that and it worked, who would have thought
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Are there Android apps out there in which you can take stills of what you're viewing on your phone or is that only for iPhone users?

Shoot me.. have to root though.

no rooting or anything.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

doing it yourself if u can buy the screen 

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

doing it yourself if u can buy the screen 

no rooting or anything.

roll.gif
Yooo tell me why I just found that out like the other day. I was like... %$%# I wish I could take screenshots. And my friend who has an iPhone was like.. well on my iPhone you hit these two at the same time. Then I did it on my GS2 and it worked.
roll.gif

Yeah, and I work with phones. Sometimes I
30t6p3b.gif
at myself.

Back
Top Bottom