• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone have the source name for the play store?

I had com.android.vending.playstore, but that's not it.
Nvm, I think that is it. It just doesn't show up on my homescreen.

Finally decided that I'm not gonna go for the Sprint version but finally return to T-Mobile and cop the Nexus.  I can wait until the fall for the prices to drop on the International version of the S III cause I'm not fooling around with the watered down US variant.

I got two compelling options though; they're running the trade in program now so I can bring in an old 3GS (I have 3 lol) and get flippin $200 for it.  Take that $200 credit & get the One S, take the One S & sell it for a quick $400 & I've funded my GSM Nexus.  Tradeoff is I'm once again locked into a contract & I've been desperately trying to free myself from the constraints of carrier lockdown.

If I get the $30 Wal-Mart Plan I end up saving significantly more in the long run by buying the Nexus up front but I'm still paying $440 (first time buying a phone off-contract 
frown.gif
).

Does anyone have any experience with the Wal-Mart T-Mobile prepaid plan?  It sounds like it'll be a great win and make it much easier for me to go from GNex to GS3.  However, I don't wanna pass on essentially trading a 3GS for the GN if the Wal-Mart plan sucks...

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

com.android.vending.BrowserActivity

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I'll give it a shot, thank you 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I'll give it a shot, thank you 
happy.gif

Oh yeah, it's AssetBrowserActivity my bad bro.

new evo or new nexus? I'm with sprint. I had the og evo and loved the customization but it quickly became a novelty. Leaning towards the Nexus but need the nerd specs before deciding.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

new evo or new nexus? I'm with sprint. I had the og evo and loved the customization but it quickly became a novelty. Leaning towards the Nexus but need the nerd specs before deciding.
evo lte will be much bettter spec wise than the gnex

LTE isnt every where.... like a hand full of cities

going to just go ahead and get the s2. im good on that s3 not to sound like a female white and a blue for a phone ew and the design of it its
sick.gif
. hyped up for a while to be let down owell have fun

did this little buy up for my contract

Pretty good in depth review. I don't know why you guys keep bashing the sg3, the sg2 was/is a great phone I don't see how much more could Samsung update it.

okk so i downloaded sms pop up and something when i get a text it isnt showing up as a notification doesnt vibrate or make a sound. wth

I had the nexus one then I had an atrix 4g now I have an iphone 4s. I can get the galaxy nexus for $400 no contract, is it worth it over the 4s?

Originally Posted by fly23s

okk so i downloaded sms pop up and something when i get a text it isnt showing up as a notification doesnt vibrate or make a sound. wth

download handcent instead

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Pretty good in depth review. I don't know why you guys keep bashing the sg3, the sg2 was/is a great phone I don't see how much more could Samsung update it.

the reason for it is because of all of the hype/made up rumors and those who read too much into those rumors.

^i agree, im def sticking it out with Sprint. Just wasnt sure if i should wait for the SGS3 or get the evo...ima just ride with the evo.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Got my One X today, it's DOPE. Worth every penny.

AT&T LTE > Sprint Wimaxx

I've been seeing 30mbps LTE speeds which is amazing . Just make sure u don't hit your cap in a few days bro

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Got my One X today, it's DOPE. Worth every penny.

AT&T LTE > Sprint Wimaxx
I've been seeing 30mbps LTE speeds which is amazing . Just make sure u don't hit your cap in a few days bro
I never went over 2GB of data on my Evo 4G, and I got the 3GB plan from AT&T, so I'm good. 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

2gb finally
pimp.gif

that camera nice

c'mon son that's overkill. More ram creates a problem for battery consumption. I can see if they had the phone boot ChromeOS in Motorola like laptop dock i can see myslef utilizing the 2GB of ram and the beastly processor. Other than that YOU'LL HAVE TO SHOOT ME 1ST TO PUT A LG PHONE IN MY HAND
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
quadcore is overkill too tho, but we can't be on 1gb ram forever more power means the ability to create bigger apps and more ram means we can run them without a hitch
who will make the perfect quadcore 2gb 12mp 1080p super duper amoled or whatever the best screen will be phone? idk but at least we know what to look forward to by the end of 2012/ early 2013 

If they are going to put 2GB of ram at least make a really good software suite that utilize the ram, such as how the SGS3 has that "POP UP PLAY" feature you need really good graphics chip and a fast processor to render and compute that level of multitasking. If LG is going to put 2GB of ram in their phones make some special software that can utilize that 2GB of, not just launch Angry Birds quicker. I'm looking this at a software wise, not spec wise main reason why I went with the GNEX "PURE ANDROID" experience.

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

2gb finally
pimp.gif

that camera nice

c'mon son that's overkill. More ram creates a problem for battery consumption. I can see if they had the phone boot ChromeOS in Motorola like laptop dock i can see myslef utilizing the 2GB of ram and the beastly processor. Other than that YOU'LL HAVE TO SHOOT ME 1ST TO PUT A LG PHONE IN MY HAND
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lol more ram is bad for performance ? But we sucking off quad cores and jumbo screens? At least this has some practical usage and I'm going to need a source for this more d = mode power consumption because even if that's true I doubt it would even be noticeable

I'm not saying more ram is gonna lead to bad performance(improvement is good), but what im saying more ram can decrease battery life. Just how the iphone 4 and iphone 4s has the same amount of ram (512mb) if they went with 1GB of ram the battery life of the phone will decrease. Power management is very important to Apple, so going with the same amount of 512mb ram on iphone4s will keep them close to the same battery life just as like the iphone 4. (but once they put a dual-core it doesn't meet the same battery stats as the iphone4). I'm sure what proof you need its like comparing a V6 engine and a V8, the V8 will use more needs more gas to harness that power.

to you guys who got the one X ill check back in a week......
of course youre gonna love something new the first day.

How's the battery life one the one x?

ThaT Dude173 wrote:

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom