Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

The EVO 3D is copped no questions asked.

I dont know........After the review of the new samsung galaxy, i might have to roll with that.
HTC`s battery life is just NOT getting better.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

The EVO 3D is copped no questions asked.

I dont know........After the review of the new samsung galaxy, i might have to roll with that.
HTC`s battery life is just NOT getting better.

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I thought the SG2 won't come to T-Mobile

Nobody really stated it wasnt coming........It was just noted that the leaked phone skin information didnt include t-mobile because of a possible hardware change that made it incompatible with that accessory. 

It's coming as the Hercules ..
Yea that's the same thing I heard.  Would like to see some actual pics of the phone.  The specs are pretty much the same as the SGS2 except the difference in screen size. 

Originally Posted by TheGhostofCharlesOakley

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I thought the SG2 won't come to T-Mobile

Nobody really stated it wasnt coming........It was just noted that the leaked phone skin information didnt include t-mobile because of a possible hardware change that made it incompatible with that accessory. 

It's coming as the Hercules ..
Yea that's the same thing I heard.  Would like to see some actual pics of the phone.  The specs are pretty much the same as the SGS2 except the difference in screen size. 

HTC says no LOCKED bootloaders but I still think the Galaxy will get my money. Dont see why I repeat the EVO experience when another capable phone is out.

HTC says no LOCKED bootloaders but I still think the Galaxy will get my money. Dont see why I repeat the EVO experience when another capable phone is out.

I'm liking the galaxy because I know GPS works, and I just want to try something new. No way in hell I'd even consider it without root though.

I'm still leaning towards the 3d. HTC has never done me dirty.

I'm liking the galaxy because I know GPS works, and I just want to try something new. No way in hell I'd even consider it without root though.

I'm still leaning towards the 3d. HTC has never done me dirty.

Just got the g2x. Deciding if I should root this thing. I plan on switching up to the htc sensation in a couple weeks. If i decide to root what are the benefits. Any help and/or suggestions is greatly appreciated

Just got the g2x. Deciding if I should root this thing. I plan on switching up to the htc sensation in a couple weeks. If i decide to root what are the benefits. Any help and/or suggestions is greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by djkaos23

you bought it in store?  I hope you not in one of the markets with the new Restocking fee
roll.gif

you bought it in store?  I hope you not in one of the markets with the new Restocking fee
roll.gif

Benefits of rooting: flash/custom roms, wireless tether, uninstall bloatware apps and I'm probably forgetting some

Check out XDA Developers website

Benefits of rooting: flash/custom roms, wireless tether, uninstall bloatware apps and I'm probably forgetting some

Check out XDA Developers website

HTC EVO 3D to launch with unlocked bootloader

No sooner had we reported that HTC planned on unlocking the bootloader on its handsets than up popped the question on everyone's mind, "Will the HTC EVO 3D launch with an unlocked bootloader?" The question was posed to the man of the hour, HTC CEO Peter Chou, in the form of an email and Chou's response left no doubt about the answer to that question. "Our original intent was to reduce the potential quality problem when user (s) upgrade their phone," wrote the executive, "Anyway, we will unlock it (HTC EVO 3D). Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we want you to have a good experience when you deal with HTC."

As recently as last week, it was being reported that the high-end handset was coming to market with a locked bootloader. But that was before Chou's announcement the other day, and now those who like to install custom operating systems or root their device will have a much easier time of it. While no official launch date has been announced, we told you the other day that Radio Shack plans on offering the phone for $199.99 with a 2-year contract, or $99.99 with a contract and your trade-in of the HTC EVO 4G or the HTC EVO Shift 4G. Now that the newer device will launch without a locked bootloader, Radio Shack might see more trade-ins than they planned for.

HTC EVO 3D to launch with unlocked bootloader

No sooner had we reported that HTC planned on unlocking the bootloader on its handsets than up popped the question on everyone's mind, "Will the HTC EVO 3D launch with an unlocked bootloader?" The question was posed to the man of the hour, HTC CEO Peter Chou, in the form of an email and Chou's response left no doubt about the answer to that question. "Our original intent was to reduce the potential quality problem when user (s) upgrade their phone," wrote the executive, "Anyway, we will unlock it (HTC EVO 3D). Customer satisfaction is very important to us and we want you to have a good experience when you deal with HTC."

As recently as last week, it was being reported that the high-end handset was coming to market with a locked bootloader. But that was before Chou's announcement the other day, and now those who like to install custom operating systems or root their device will have a much easier time of it. While no official launch date has been announced, we told you the other day that Radio Shack plans on offering the phone for $199.99 with a 2-year contract, or $99.99 with a contract and your trade-in of the HTC EVO 4G or the HTC EVO Shift 4G. Now that the newer device will launch without a locked bootloader, Radio Shack might see more trade-ins than they planned for.

Back
Top Bottom