• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone used Paranoid Android rom? How is it? Battery it life? I'd love to hear your guys' feedback

I used on of the early releases of it.. Loved the concept of how you can switch between tablet and smartphone modes..

It wasn't great a lot of screen flickering couldn't really say on battery but I'm sure it isn't bad..

With the newer releases I bet the flickering is probably nonexistent.. I'd give it a shot at least because you can always flash a different rom if you don't like it :D

Last edited:
Press the three dot button in the action bar and select choose on-device music, it'll let you select playlists or albums or whatever to download to your device so you can listen to them offline. :smokin

When i choose on device music i clicked the playlists i want and the pushpin pops up. I hit the checkmark on the bottom left of the screen but it doesn't seem to be saved onto the phone. It says 7.64gb free on the bottom right but when i go into the phones settings and storage it still shows that i have 12.53gb left. How do i know it's saved to the phone? Thanks.

EDIT: Another fail on my part, i swiped down in the notifications and it's currently saving them to the phone, at 7% so far. Once all the music is saved to the phone do i go to google play music to play music still or another app? I'm talking for offline music only. Just want to make sure it's playing directly from the internal storage instead of streaming and draining battery. Thanks.

Last edited:
When i choose on device music i clicked the playlists i want and the pushpin pops up. I hit the checkmark on the bottom left of the screen but it doesn't seem to be saved onto the phone. It says 7.64gb free on the bottom right but when i go into the phones settings and storage it still shows that i have 12.53gb left. How do i know it's saved to the phone? Thanks.
EDIT: Another fail on my part, i swiped down in the notifications and it's currently saving them to the phone, at 7% so far. Once all the music is saved to the phone do i go to google play music to play music still or another app? I'm talking for offline music only. Just want to make sure it's playing directly from the internal storage instead of streaming and draining battery. Thanks.
Go to Play Music. You can also select to only view the music that you have saved offline by going to the overflow menu and selecting "On Device Only".

Supposedly there's a black version of the SGIII coming out in October. I think I'll cop that instead of the iPhone and/or by then I'll know what HTC is coming with.

Pretty sure its been posted, but oh well

When does this come out in the states??

One thing I will say about the Note is carriers are going to be even more pissed when this eats their tablet sales that they already stuggle with lol. Note is prob imo the Flagship phone for Android and the avg dumb consumer. This sets its self apart from another phone. When I worked for VZW I use to always have customers ask when we were getting that "tablet phone"

the note is way too big. if i want a tablet ill get tablet but i want something that fits nice in my hand 4 to 4.6 inches is good size that feels good. like the gnex or even the new iphone. i like something that i can operate with one hand.

the note is way too big. if i want a tablet ill get tablet but i want something that fits nice in my hand 4 to 4.6 inches is good size that feels good. like the gnex or even the new iphone. i like something that i can operate with one hand.
:lol:.. sorry bored at work.. i just had to..

People need to stop hating on The Note. That thing is a beast. If was available for Verizon I would've bought it the first day.

I like the note2 but, based off the video all that is different is the screen is .2 inches bigger, and some software updates that leads me to wonder if there is some app or rom that will allow users to do if not all but some of those new features on their note 1.

lollll

I have an iPhone & I kinda hate it. Apple is so restricting. I'm thinking about going back to Android. Any recommendations for phones?

Last edited:
maybe i should stop *****in an just learn how to use my sg3 more i always peek back in here

i have an ipad an i understand how ios can get boring and restricted

the specs are better and removable battery also..........

i dunno i feel like i want a note 2 an an iphone 5 now lol

Last edited:
Holy crap that video of the Note 2 sold me. I'm determined to either get that or the new Nexus (hopefully it comes out before 2013) as my new upgrade.

maybe i should stop *****in an just learn how to use my sg3 more i always peek back in here

i have an ipad an i understand how ios can get boring and restricted

the specs are better and removable battery also..........

i dunno i feel like i want a note 2 an an iphone 5 now lol
If you want a huge got damn screen and a fast aaa phone cop that Note 2 fams
I have an iPhone & I kinda hate it. Apple is so restricting. I'm thinking about going back to Android. Any recommendations for phones?
Galaxy Nexus.....or you can wait it out for the next generation Nexus.
I agree, but it depends on what exactly you're trying to do with your phone.. if you just want a phone that will do everything good and get all the first updates, always go with them Nexus phones.. If you want one now cop that GNex.. but if you can wait the new ones are around the corner..

But if you want that beast cop that S3 playaa
pimp.gif
 but I'm just biased because any phone I have is always the best in my eyes 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom