• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sony xperia is waterproof?

Why ain't nobody tell me that?
Only the Z not the ZL only the Z

Last edited:

one thing i hate on my note 2 is this stupid Gallery. why is my album art works in here. one of few reason i loved about HTC one and iphone great gallery

Same thing here. I have daft punk covers on every song smh.

Download "ICS Gallery" (it's free)

It's a better gallery based off of stock 4.0 Android gallery. But you can hid galleries.

Thank me later.

galaxy note 2. switched from clean rom 4.9 to skynote and I must say im pleased with the battery life. Ive been using chrome all day as well as power amp but im not sure why its not showing. Brightness is up pretty high also.

Last edited:
anybody running the dual boot kernel on the note ii?
im running a tw rom and rootbox together 
smokin.gif
Link me to this famb. :nerd:

Download "ICS Gallery" (it's free)

It's a better gallery based off of stock 4.0 Android gallery. But you can hid galleries.

Thank me later.

I been running quickpic for years. Never disappoint. I found the source to my problem tho. There's jpegs in a, random folder called album.
galaxy note 2. switched from clean rom 4.9 to skynote and I must say im pleased with the battery life. Ive been using chrome all day as well as power amp but im not sure why its not showing. Brightness is up pretty high also.
Stock ROMs :pimp:

[h1]Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean for HTC One coming in mid-June[/h1]
03 June, 2013 | Comments (2)  | Post your comment

Tags: HTCAndroid

After finally putting the production issues behind it, the HTC flagship managed to gain some serious momentum  in the market and the Taiwanese are willing to do everything in their powers to build on it. The company has committed to taking good care of the smartphone and it's now about to release the first major update for the One.

Andrey Kormiltsev, the Head of HTC Russia, has confirmed the development of the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean update for HTC One  is almost complete now. According to his tweet the release will start seeding in mid-June, which is just a couple of weeks away now.

He also wrote the 4.2.2 update will become available over-the-air.

HTC One обновление до 4.2.2 запланировано на середину июня. По FOTA.Mon Jun 03 11:58:09 via Twitter for Android Kormiltsev Andrey
Kormiltsev

There is still no official changelog for the 4.2.2 update on the HTC One, but we already managed to get a glimpse of it thanks to a bunch of leaked screenshots.

The HTC One is expected to get the extended quick settings menus, as well as a new percentage battery level indicator. We also look forward to seeing Android daydream and the ability to remove the docked with the update. There's also ability to long press the home button for menu settings and hopefully some other cool tricks, which we are yet to find out.

Source

Last edited:
[h1]It's official: HTC One is coming to Verizon this summer[/h1]
03 June, 2013 | Comments (2)  | Post your comment

Tags: VerizonAndroidHTC

It's been a tough couple of months for the Verizon subscribers, who were were left out  of the HTC Onefun. The wait is finally over then as the largest country in the US has confirmed that it will be offering the HTC flagship.

Today Verizon announced HTC One is going to hit the carrier's retail network later this summer. There are no details beyond this info, but we guess the pricing and availability will be announced in the upcoming weeks.

It’s coming – the HTC One will be available on the #Verizon  Wireless 4G LTE network later this summer #HTCOne  @HTCUSAMon Jun 03 16:30:26 via Sysomos Heartbeat Verizon Wireless
VZWnews

It's great for both HTC and Verizon that they managed to reach an agreement, with one extending the reach of its key smartphone and the other getting another cool handset to offer its customers.

Via

Last edited:
I have a nexus 4 and I want to get a one so bad. Any of you that got the htc one do u regret it

Last edited:
Might force my wife to cop the HTC One and play with it and make her switch with me if I like it better than my S4.
laugh.gif

Might force my wife to cop the HTC One and play with it and make her switch with me if I like it better than my S4. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]:smokin :rofl:

My ole lady gets the same phone I do every time so I can't eem run that hustle. Both got the OG Note on release day...then the SGSIII , now she want the HTC One and so do I. :smh:[/COLOR]

Just upgraded iPhone 5 to gs4 what are some apps that are worth downloading? Like launchers, keyboards, stuff like that

Might force my wife to cop the HTC One and play with it and make her switch with me if I like it better than my S4.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
roll.gif

My ole lady gets the same phone I do every time so I can't eem run that hustle. Both got the OG Note on release day...then the SGSIII , now she want the HTC One and so do I.
mean.gif
LOL well she been rocking her cousins old *** blackberry curve for a while now and got an upgrade in August so Imma definitely see whats up when the time comes.

Might force my wife to cop the HTC One and play with it and make her switch with me if I like it better than my S4. :lol:

[COLOR=#red]:smokin :rofl:

My ole lady gets the same phone I do every time so I can't eem run that hustle. Both got the OG Note on release day...then the SGSIII , now she want the HTC One and so do I. :smh:[/COLOR]

I'm bout to ask my mom if I can switch my GS3 with her Note 2 :lol:

Just upgraded iPhone 5 to gs4 what are some apps that are worth downloading? Like launchers, keyboards, stuff like that
I think the stock keyboard is fine...

I been using Nova Launcher - Had Launcher Pro on my last phone.

Same here with the Launchers.

I'm using Swype as my keyboard. I've had it since my first Android phone, so it was only natural that I keep rolling with it.

The new Gmail for Android is out, and so far I like it. I'm going to activate these categories and see how that works...

[COLOR=#red]fraij, it'll be an upgrade either way for the lady...Nawz I can see that swap...all you have to do is convince her that the Note 2 is OD sized for her and that women seem to prefer the size of the SG3. The stuff we'll do for tech :lol:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]fraij, it'll be an upgrade either way for the lady...Nawz I can see that swap...all you have to do is convince her that the Note 2 is OD sized for her and that women seem to prefer the size of the SG3. The stuff we'll do for tech :lol:[/COLOR]

Good luck with that.
I've seen some of the smallest women rocking the Note, just like the smallest ones climbing out of Range Rovers and Suburbans. :lol:

Last edited:
I went back to my N4 and gave my girl my GS4.
I just couldn't fall in love with it like I wanted to and I couldn't return it because of the employee purchase program :rolleyes

YES! And the devs say that it's Nova's fault, and Nova's devs are saying that it's UCCW's fault. I don't care who's fault is, just fix it.

Exactly. Just fix it. But I'm going to put the blame on UCCW. I tried an older version of UCCW on the same version of Nova, and it's perfect.

Back
Top Bottom