Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
brehs:

i'm currently using twrp but need to use philz to flash a particular rom. how does one go about changing recoveries?

Damb b you watch movies movies on your phone? I'll watch YouTube clips but movies I'm hooking up da laptop to the TV :lol:

First day with that free sprint 2100 mah battery.

Haven't used it too much but the batter that was in it when I got it woulda been a lot lower than this right now.
What the hell? I would never get this kind of performance out of any battery in my Gnex. I have that same battery too. What kind of sorcery is this?

^ *Shrugs* Been off charger since before 7am this morning and have been texting/FB/Chrome/zedge etc... Plus my service at work is crappy so it had to have been searching some.

Last edited:
Aint nothing like watching movies on your phone, especially when your laying down and all the lights are off. 1080 resolution and boommsound is perfect. HTC one btw

Well all I have is a hd tv with no surround sound but I mean watching movies at the convenience of laying in your bed is nice to have.

I actually have a TV in front of my bed. Unfortunately the volume on my remote does not work and I ain't tryna get out of bed. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Yeah, :lol: I lay in bed and watch movies on da big screen.. Thats convenient. PS4 gonna have the Amazon prime streaming app gonna make it that much nicer :pimp:

^ *Shrugs* Been off charger since before 7am this morning and have been texting/FB/Chrome/zedge etc... Plus my service at work is crappy so it had to have been searching some.
Mannnnnnn if my phone was giving me this kind of battery life I would never look for a new phone ever. 

Passed on the Note 3 and picked up a Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 today and FINALLY got tethering to work on my Galaxy S4 :smokin

Back
Top Bottom