• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If any of you listen to Podcasts, I'd recommend checking out Material. It's just a fun show that talks about Android and Google. It's not super techy which makes it very listenable IMO.

Favorite app right now is Sidebar. Grabbed the pro version from Aptoid so it crashes 1 outta 4 times but all my most used apps and even app drawer available on every screen

I remember using mobdro a while ago, it looked ok on the phone but as soon as I would cast it the quality was pretty crappy. Has the app changed at all?

Fun Run 2 is my go to game to kill some time

Man this Note Edge is starting to lag a lot the last few days...camera failing, apps crashing. Its been really slow lately...about to switch to my IP 6+ as my daily driver until my Nexus comes in

Favorite app right now is Sidebar. Grabbed the pro version from Aptoid so it crashes 1 outta 4 times but all my most used apps and even app drawer available on every screen

This app is the truth... Makes multitasking so smooth

I mentioned it here few years ago but went un-notice :lol:

6p doesnt have double tap to wake?

also that review above seems very negative haha. compared to every other review ive read its like the bizarro review

Last edited:
This app is the truth... Makes multitasking so smooth

I mentioned it here few years ago but went un-notice :lol:

I was gonna use Glovebox but couldn't find the unlocked apk that I got for my tablet. Access to the app drawer within any screen is clutch af

Last edited:
Just ordered the 128GB aluminum direct from huawei. I'll cancel if it becomes available from Google again.

Back
Top Bottom