• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just saw a commercial for the Pixel while watching an NFL game. So so stupid of google to run that commercial and have it say "onlly on verizon". Even though it's the only carrier you can buy it from it's so stupid of them to market it that way if they want to take some market share away from Apple. A majority of the general public will see that commercial and not even look into the phone if they don't have Verizon phone service :smh:

I was thinking the same thing, they just lost a bunch of potential customers by saying only on Verizon

I think they're following apples business plan. When the iPhone first dropped it was only on att for the longest. That exclusivity was killing customers on other carriers and i think it's safe to say that it worked for them.

I don't go crazy themeing my phone but I do a little to it

Nova launcher, zooper widget, cornie icons and Samsung good lock with material theme and my s7edge looks a lot nicer than stock

Hmmm Verizon has a 300 credit for trading in a phone when purchasing pixel. 128 xl for 570. I'd also have to pay about 90 bucks to vzw to return this 6s plus so idk about all that might wait it out for thanksgiving and hope a better promo pops up.

Well T Mobile knocked 100$ off my phone installments and 20$ off this month's bill. Better than nothing I guess.

For all you one plus guys how does the insurance work? Because this whole experience has taught me the value of having it.

I did the same coming from the note 7

Dunno how yall made the decision to goto an old phone from a brand new one. The 6p is dooe for now but what about a year from now?

What should they have went to? the 6P is better than the V20 outside of the processor and 1gb less RAM and costs less and will be supported for at least another 2-3 yrs.

The Pixel is overpriced. Note 7 is done even though specs were close to the 6P.

Regardless of when it was released the 6P is still competing w/ the newer phones, we've come to a plateau in smartphone advancement so not too much is changing in these phones year to year.

Supposedly a OnePlus 3 update is in the works and could be released before the year's end. Upgraded 821 processor, upgraded camera, running on Nougat out of the box for $80 more. Called the OnePlus 3T.

Lisa from mobile tech review was the business back in the days. Haven't checked for her in years
Same here. Used to watch all her tech vids. She convinced me to get a samsung note pro and a xperia z ultra. With the emergence of Floss and Brownlee I fell off her vids. She's good for getting into technical aspects of devices, but there's no excitement with her vids. 

Just saw a commercial for the Pixel while watching an NFL game. So so stupid of google to run that commercial and have it say "onlly on verizon". Even though it's the only carrier you can buy it from it's so stupid of them to market it that way if they want to take some market share away from Apple. A majority of the general public will see that commercial and not even look into the phone if they don't have Verizon phone service
mean.gif
Prob didn't produce a massive amount of phones and may not have really expected to take over all of a sudden. They prob have a 5-10 year plan.

Do yall think it's a good time to review phones? Specifically midranges and flagships that have been out for a while?

Do yall think it's a good time to review phones? Specifically midranges and flagships that have been out for a while?

No, all that's been covered by pocketnow's after da buzz features and by lon seidman/liliputing (sp)

Gotta find a different segment if you wanna get da adsense $$

welp. i got it. after 2.5 years i finally got the dreaded boot lop on my lg g3. first overheated, couldn't grab a wifi signal and now this

loved this phone, but damn i'm a lg skeptic after this. i need to get a new cheap phone quick

welp. i got it. after 2.5 years i finally got the dreaded boot lop on my lg g3. first overheated, couldn't grab a wifi signal and now this
loved this phone, but damn i'm a lg skeptic after this. i need to get a new cheap phone quick
Join the club. Don't give those bums any more of your money.

Yall should copped da poverty zmax 2 when best buy had it on sale for $50.

Got da moto g4 as a backup to da g4 plus 8), poverty moto e as a backup to da backup :smokin

Well T Mobile knocked 100$ off my phone installments and 20$ off this month's bill. Better than nothing I guess.

For all you one plus guys how does the insurance work? Because this whole experience has taught me the value of having it.
insurance? When you only spend 400 you don't care. Insurance is backing up photos to Google, and having a note 3, oneplus 1 and nexus 4 in the drawer.

Back
Top Bottom