• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I got to figure out what to do about USB type C. All my accessories use type A or HDMI, and I don't feel like replacing them. All the new laptops I'm looking at will require me to enter that dongle life

I'm still mad I didn't pay attention on that Best Buy deal

I was surprised more people didn't jump on it from this thread. I talked about it a few times, I waited to the 11th hour and grabbed the moto z with 2 mods. Definitely keeping eye out for the DPP deals with best buy.

Finally retired my Nexus 5 :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Vid was made by some random dude and not MB

Lowkey was hoping it was MB dropping knowledge outside the tech world lol

Vid was made by some random dude and not MB

Lowkey was hoping it was MB dropping knowledge outside the tech world lol
people getting hits using other people's vids man 
mean.gif

Last edited:
people getting hits using other people's vids man :smh:

Papis flat out steal other papis videos, watermark them, and reup them on their channel to get tha Adsense chedda b.
No honor in this YouTube thang, peep game @Halftime

Lulz @ half of these being every day prices.
Bout $299 for a G4 Plus is a sale now because you threw in a overpriced case.

That G play might be tha wave for tha poverty papis tho, since it doesn't have ads like tha Amazon version for tha same price.

I purchased the g play for my fiances mom for xmas.

B&h says it will be in stock in 3 days, i pray i get it by xmas

Thinking about switching over to att from Verizon because the amount of phone choices. Being on Verizon doesn't leave you with too many choices.

Anybody with a nexus device still not receive 7.1? It came out 10 days ago and I'm wondering why my Nexus 5x still hasn't gotten it yet.

^ i haven't gotten it on the N6 but that's because Google hasn't released that version yet. 5x version should be out. you're waiting for the OTA?

Just copped this Amazon Fire Stick. Ish is flames coming from a Roku 2

MUCH better than the Roku, especially when you put Kodi on there. I am using hte Mi Box at the moment, which is really nice too. I travel with the Fire Stick, since it is compatible with Hotel Wifi, when it requires a browser log in. :smokin

MUCH better than the Roku, especially when you put Kodi on there. I am using hte Mi Box at the moment, which is really nice too. I travel with the Fire Stick, since it is compatible with Hotel Wifi, when it requires a browser log in.
smokin.gif
It's like going from Dial Up to DSL. I have Kodi on it as well. Cutting the cord in Feb 

Back
Top Bottom