• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an S7 Edge and it never lags for me. Makes me wonder wtf you ppl install on your phones lol

My Note 5 has yet to experience any lag issues. Still runs damn near perfectly tbh. Only reason I plan on getting the Note 8 is because my horrible battery.

Samsung's UI/UX has gotten insanely better looking compared to what it was. My beef is the performance, I have a Galaxy S7 edge and after a month of owning it I noticed it randomly lags and hiccups/stutters.

I still have it to this day and some days it's fast and fluid and others it's just plain annoying, this is how all Samsung phones have been for me and most people I know. A buddy at work has a s8+ and he experiences the same thing.

Samsung needs to seriously focus on fixing the issue or my next phone will be something else even know I love their phones

Do you wipe it clean after firmware updates?

Thank you to whoever tipped us off about the 6p to pixel upgrade :smokin

Attachments

• IMG_20170913_144420.jpg
    IMG_20170913_144420.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 13
I had my Note 3 for almost two years before I dropped it and broke the antenna and that thing was a damn beast. Never lagged and the removable battery was nice as hell

I have actually tried their new stuff. I like the color choices that they implemented in the notification shade, and that's about it.

Agreed, color choices are the only thing I like from them. I know a couple of people using the S7, no thanks.

I got 7+ hours SOT on m note 8 with auto brightness, Bluetooth, wifi, and Max screen resolution. And y'all complaining about the battery size :lol:
Thing is a damn beast

Eager to see what the XL 2 is gonna look like. I don't expect to upgrade but I could see myself givin' in if Google can present it like Apple did the X.

I also don't expect it to be "better" than the X. I expect it to fall a lil short for some reason. It being water resistant being a major reason

I think I'm gonna go ahead and take advantage of the deal that verizon exec offered. If I get it from Best Buy, my bill will drop 10. I'll just have to pay the taxes today, and the partial buyout will be added to my bill.

For me it will.
For any flagship not to be water resistant is pitiful. Almost like removing the fingerprint reader all together.

In addition to that, I'd like a headphone jack, two speakers, a more robust (like being able to reduce resolution to save battery life) battery saver

How many of you guys would trade water resistance to have a removable battery?
I know I would in a hearbeat

Back
Top Bottom