• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20180824_124037.jpg

Gang gang

I was just watching some videos about that Galaxy Watch yesterday.

I'm not a smart watch guy, but every few months I get the urge to try one.

I'd rather wait and grab an S3 variant from swappa or something for ~$150 or less if there's a chance I might end up not making use of it, but I may just take a chance on the GW for the better battery and specs.

I'll rather see these new product pics than all the first day of school pics on FB

Did someone have a special on that watch or something?

I'll rather see these new product pics than all the first day of school pics on FB

Did someone have a special on that watch or something?

Nah it just released today. I think you get a free watch band if you preordered though which I wasn't able to do. But I'll finesse one from Sammy anyway. My S3 battery was on the down slope do decided just to cop the new one.

Dang PocoF1 sounds real good

Snapdragon 845, 4000mAh battery, dual camera setup, 20MP selfie camera, 6GB

$300

India only for now...

Considering that I'm still using a note 3, I'll have the note 9 for awhile. Definitely copping the 512gb. Gonna wait a few months for the price drop tho.

UPDATE, Friday, Aug. 24, 3:00 pm ET: After this story was first published, a T-Mobile spokesperson told me that “encrypted passwords” were included in the compromised data. In its original announcement, the company said: “no passwords were compromised.”

If you’re on T-Mobile you should probably change your passwords.

Screenshot_20180825-002107_Settings.jpg

I was purposely trying to drain the battery to 0 watching videos but fell asleep, estimating about 6.5 hrs SOT with moderate usage from yesterday.

Anyone who copped a Note 9 wanna oop the Fortnite Galaxy skin to ya boy :lol: I'll buy you chipotle. I'd get the Note 9 myself with T-mobile JOD but not sense in paying that $280 down just for the skin and a phone that is similar to my Note 8

Back
Top Bottom