Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5249720173_e0dcd0f165.jpg

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I rooted my G2 nd flashed Cyanogenmod 6, do i need to put a kernel on it or can i just use Set PC to over/underclock it?

i think you might need to flash a kernel if it doesnt say it has one in the about phone section

Only type of kernels you can flash on CM6 are ASOP kernels, anything else you'll get glitches. Would i reccomend flashing kernels, no not for cm6.1 stable rom. Kernel is great. Set Cpu will help increase battery life, use the profile for standby mode. 300mhz and up is good freq, for your type of device.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I rooted my G2 nd flashed Cyanogenmod 6, do i need to put a kernel on it or can i just use Set PC to over/underclock it?

i think you might need to flash a kernel if it doesnt say it has one in the about phone section

Only type of kernels you can flash on CM6 are ASOP kernels, anything else you'll get glitches. Would i reccomend flashing kernels, no not for cm6.1 stable rom. Kernel is great. Set Cpu will help increase battery life, use the profile for standby mode. 300mhz and up is good freq, for your type of device.

finally a part of the android family
pimp.gif

picked up the samsung vibrant (t-mo's galaxy s) for $230 on ebay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to the darkside 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to the darkside 
smokin.gif

In the market for a new phone. Leaning towards the EVO 4G on Sprint.. Pro's and con's for this device/service? Are there better phones/plans out there?

In the market for a new phone. Leaning towards the EVO 4G on Sprint.. Pro's and con's for this device/service? Are there better phones/plans out there?

Back
Top Bottom