WAKA FLOCKA jumps in crowd after a cup is thrown at him

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Why y'all care so much? It's just enterainment.

That seems to be the excuse for anything "ignorant" or "wack"... ironic that you would spell entertainment wrong tho.

I know right. Shame on him for forgetting that extra "t"
smh.gif
Oops... I guarantee you I know how to type it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Dudes like this and dudes who make music like this have my people trapped. Drug dealin music, c'mon man, this is just ignorant. It's time for us to raise above the ignorance and stop supporting this crap.

roll.gif

agreed 100%

#BlackPeopleHaveGotToDoBetter
frown.gif

Shut the #@*% up with this #blackpeopledobetter mess I bet none if you complained when big had the 10 crack commandments or when he dropped give me the loot or how about what's beef when he talks about raping kids.....how about #niketAlkpostershuthehellup..... Unless you strictly listen to r&b shut up because you make yourself look like a fool hypocrite and to the guy I've been going back and forth with I don't give a damn if you're from the south you can be from border line of Texas and Mexico you're not changing no one mind about waka calling the guy ignorant because a BAN threw a drink in him is ignorant on your part and stating that who you rather listen to other then waka still do you no justice because something can be said about all those guys

*$+## did you read anything besides where I said I was from? Obviously not. First it was me just hating on the south, and then when it's found that i'mfrom the south, it's irrelevant. I could give a damn about him jumping in the crowd. Never was my intention. I just stated the dude is garbage, along witha host of other n's that you "brick" boys seem to think are so great. Pull your skirt down. Get wise kid, open your eyelids.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Dudes like this and dudes who make music like this have my people trapped. Drug dealin music, c'mon man, this is just ignorant. It's time for us to raise above the ignorance and stop supporting this crap.

roll.gif

agreed 100%

frown.gif

Shut the #@*% up with this #blackpeopledobetter mess I bet none if you complained when big had the 10 crack commandments or when he dropped give me the loot or how about what's beef when he talks about raping kids.....how about #niketAlkpostershuthehellup..... Unless you strictly listen to r&b shut up because you make yourself look like a fool hypocrite and to the guy I've been going back and forth with I don't give a damn if you're from the south you can be from border line of Texas and Mexico you're not changing no one mind about waka calling the guy ignorant because a BAN threw a drink in him is ignorant on your part and stating that who you rather listen to other then waka still do you no justice because something can be said about all those guys

*$+## did you read anything besides where I said I was from? Obviously not. First it was me just hating on the south, and then when it's found that i'm from the south, it's irrelevant. I could give a damn about him jumping in the crowd. Never was my intention. I just stated the dude is garbage, along with a host of other n's that you "brick" boys seem to think are so great. Pull your skirt down. Get wise kid, open your eyelids.

randy jackson has spoken.......dawg u know everythin
roll.gif
..... who r u? no1 to us

Originally Posted by gatorbait1689

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

roll.gif

agreed 100%

frown.gif

*$+## did you read anything besides where I said I was from? Obviously not. First it was me just hating on the south, and then when it's found that i'm from the south, it's irrelevant. I could give a damn about him jumping in the crowd. Never was my intention. I just stated the dude is garbage, along with a host of other n's that you "brick" boys seem to think are so great. Pull your skirt down. Get wise kid, open your eyelids.

randy jackson has spoken.......dawg u know everythin
roll.gif
..... who r u? no1 to us

sheep.jpg

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

yall clearly listenin too hard, Waka dont even take himself seriously as a rapper

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY
Well that makes him even more lame if he doesn't take his OWN craft seriously... Millions of wanna be rappers out here don't have one andhe doesn't take himself seriously as a rapper... aight believe that bs if you want to. Money wouldn't be touring, making music and putting out madmixtapes if he didn't wanna enjoy all the hardwork he put in. Boy yall be having a million excuses for these weak rappers.

yall clearly listenin too hard, Waka dont even take himself seriously as a rapper

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY
Well that makes him even more lame if he doesn't take his OWN craft seriously... Millions of wanna be rappers out here don't have one and he doesn't take himself seriously as a rapper... aight believe that bs if you want to. Money wouldn't be touring, making music and putting out mad mixtapes if he didn't wanna enjoy all the hardwork he put in. Boy yall be having a million excuses for these weak rappers.

"This aint metaphor or punchline music this is REAL TALK im talkin straight blunt music" <------"If u thank this some Jay Z or Nas +$+! umight as well throw this out the window"

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY
Well that makes him even more lame if he doesn't take his OWN craft seriously... Millions of wanna be rappers out here don't have one and he doesn't take himself seriously as a rapper... aight believe that bs if you want to. Money wouldn't be touring, making music and putting out mad mixtapes if he didn't wanna enjoy all the hardwork he put in. Boy yall be having a million excuses for these weak rappers.

"This aint metaphor or punchline music this is REAL TALK im talkin straight blunt music" <------"If u thank this some Jay Z or Nas +$+! u might as well throw this out the window"

pimp.gif

can the ones that honestly have a problem with the guy answer.......if you do not like him or care....why do you care that we do? goto the drake or kid cudithread and mess with them...i like kid cudi i like all types of hip hop but i dont force my opinion upon ppl like you two or 3 r trying to do for some reason

I seen yall embrace MOP, ODB (RIP), Max B, I seen yall
pimp.gif
Cam's ABC lyrics debate if Pop Champaigne is song of the year
laugh.gif
but Waka gets hate. Howdudes hating on a dudes name like Nas sounds any better
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but Waka gets hate. How dudes hating on a dudes name like Nas sounds any better
laugh.gif
Son did you really compare garbage a-s Flockman to M.O.P obviously you not familiar with their music, ODB wasnt the greatest rapper but he damnsure wasnt no Wacka Flacka slap yourself b and familiarize yourself to Return to 36 Chambers.. sh-- even Cam can spit every now an then. You obviously justrandomly name Eastcoast artists you don't follow because no person in their right mind would make those egregious comparisons.

can the ones that honestly have a problem with the guy answer.......if you do not like him or care....why do you care that we do? goto the drake or kid cudi thread and mess with them...i like kid cudi i like all types of hip hop but i dont force my opinion upon ppl like you two or 3 r trying to do for some reason

Who the hell is forcing their opinion... nobody is saying yo you should be listening to Lupe or Styles P instead of Flocka, cats just said he's wackthen south dudes proceed to make ridiculous comparisons.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son did you really compare garbage a-s Flockman to M.O.P obviously you not familiar with their music, ODB wasnt the greatest rapper but he damn sure wasnt no Wacka Flacka slap yourself b and familiarize yourself to Return to 36 Chambers.. sh-- even Cam can spit every now an then. You obviously just randomly name Eastcoast artists you don't follow because no person in their right mind would make those egregious comparisons.

Thats my point I dont see the appeal of those dudes. But im not in those threads arguing because i know its about preferences. I feel RZA has a genius mind butiMO he cant rap for #%+!. The only dudes in the Wu I can listen to or like is GZA and Meth but you dont see me +%@!$%# in every Wu thread. Rap is a funny genrebecause anybody can "rap" so its all about opinions on who is liked or disliked. Theres only a handful of indisputable greats in the rap world therest of the rappers are preferences.

the haters = future waka fans who will say "o i listened to dude when he first started" they always do.....despite u thinking he is ignorant and unot liking his music.......why do ya keep posting in a WAKA FLOCKA FLAME THREAD?

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Son did you really compare garbage a-s Flockman to M.O.P obviously you not familiar with their music, ODB wasnt the greatest rapper but he damn sure wasnt no Wacka Flacka slap yourself b and familiarize yourself to Return to 36 Chambers.. sh-- even Cam can spit every now an then. You obviously just randomly name Eastcoast artists you don't follow because no person in their right mind would make those egregious comparisons.

Thats my point I dont see the appeal of those dudes. But im not in those threads arguing because i know its about preferences. I feel RZA has a genius mind but iMO he cant rap for #%+!. The only dudes in the Wu I can listen to or like is GZA and Meth but you dont see me +%@!$%# in every Wu thread. Rap is a funny genre because anybody can "rap" so its all about opinions on who is liked or disliked. Theres only a handful of indisputable greats in the rap world the rest of the rappers are preferences.
Okay I see what your saying.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats my point I dont see the appeal of those dudes. But im not in those threads arguing because i know its about preferences. I feel RZA has a genius mind but iMO he cant rap for #%+!. The only dudes in the Wu I can listen to or like is GZA and Meth but you dont see me +%@!$%# in every Wu thread. Rap is a funny genre because anybody can "rap" so its all about opinions on who is liked or disliked. Theres only a handful of indisputable greats in the rap world the rest of the rappers are preferences.

I can respect that. Exits.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

alot of you sound like bitter @#@ #+%$@@# IMO, the same guy you sitting up shaking your head at is the same guy who your favorite rappers from the past and present pretended to be...you will sit up and down one rapper because he about what he talking about or has pretty much been in the streets oppose to your fairy tale rappers who rap about doing all these crazy things but when it come down to it wouldnt bust a grap in a fruit fight COUGH* JOE BUDDON COUGH* but you praise that clown on here a bum who took a punch to the face and aint do !+@!......

its not like dude claim to be the best rapper hell or good rapper he knows his place and his niche and hood ninjas want to hear this music....why ??? because they relate to it

and for the record max b, jim jones, ron brownz are all garbage @#@ rappers period

I agree with everything u said besides max b being garbage
x2

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXACTLY

I didn't make that up, the man said it himself.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

alot of you sound like bitter @#@ #+%$@@# IMO, the same guy you sitting up shaking your head at is the same guy who your favorite rappers from the past and
present pretended to be...you will sit up and down one rapper because he about what he talking about or has pretty much been in the streets oppose to your
fairy tale rappers who rap about doing all these crazy things but when it come down to it wouldnt bust a grap in a fruit fight COUGH* JOE BUDDON COUGH* but you
praise that clown on here a bum who took a punch to the face and aint do !+@!......

its not like dude claim to be the best rapper hell or good rapper he knows his place and his niche and hood ninjas want to hear this music....why ??? because
they relate to it

and for the record max b, jim jones, ron brownz are all garbage @#@ rappers period

I agree with everything u said besides max b being garbage

Back
Top Bottom