Waka on 106 and Park....

I feel sorry for dude, he was kind of railroaded. After asking him about education they should have laid off.

I feel sorry for dude, he was kind of railroaded. After asking him about education they should have laid off.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

Mr Marcus wrote:

sbrar8 wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

Wait. What did Terrence J say???

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this 

I'm confused. Whats are you talking about?

Cats are sayin' Terrence J is foul for sneak dissin' on the low...

We wanna know what sly comment he made...

If you ask me, I think terrence J set waka up for the fail....like why would you ask this GUY..THIS GUY RIGHT HERE...these questions...I f I was waka when they asked me that voting question I would have came honest on some "I dont vote, so I cant say" he looked like he wanted to say I dont vote...dude should have said @!!+ it and went with his normal tendencies instead of going out of his way playing in to terrence questions

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

Mr Marcus wrote:

sbrar8 wrote:

DipsetGeneral wrote:

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

this 

If you ask me, I think terrence J set waka up for the fail....like why would you ask this GUY..THIS GUY RIGHT HERE...these questions...I f I was waka when they asked me that voting question I would have came honest on some "I dont vote, so I cant say" he looked like he wanted to say I dont vote...dude should have said @!!+ it and went with his normal tendencies instead of going out of his way playing in to terrence questions

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I can see that but I still don't know, I kinda see it as Terrance trying to get at least ONE thing close to an awareness of something positive out of him with that question that could overshadow the beginning interview stage. Flocka was just on another level of awkward high joke time around sober tv hosts
smh.gif
. Doesn't mix

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I can see that but I still don't know, I kinda see it as Terrance trying to get at least ONE thing close to an awareness of something positive out of him with that question that could overshadow the beginning interview stage. Flocka was just on another level of awkward high joke time around sober tv hosts
smh.gif
. Doesn't mix

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by sbrar8

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
this 

roll.gif
7 pages in and no one has answered. I think he said that Waka has ice though. I think.........

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by sbrar8

nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
this 

roll.gif
7 pages in and no one has answered. I think he said that Waka has ice though. I think.........

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

If you read the thread and are (seriously) askin that question...

I have one for you:
What was sitting next to Waka in class like?? (serious question)
So the Willie Lynch letter has nothing to do with this topic.  

Thx. 

I have one for you:

Thx. 

^^Waka was actually the one who said that to Prostyles (as far as having "ice" on).That was after Terrence took a few friendly jabs at him (Prostyles) about voting. Terrence didn't come out of his face and say anything remotely disrespectful to Waka.If anyone was trying to sneak diss anyone it was Rocsi.Peep the way she reacted after Terrence inquired about education.

^^Waka was actually the one who said that to Prostyles (as far as having "ice" on).That was after Terrence took a few friendly jabs at him (Prostyles) about voting. Terrence didn't come out of his face and say anything remotely disrespectful to Waka.If anyone was trying to sneak diss anyone it was Rocsi.Peep the way she reacted after Terrence inquired about education.

Originally Posted by cguy610

I have one for you:

Thx. 

Pretty much. Someone trying to be "deep" by bringing up that bogus Willie Lynch letter and in reality it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. Its like asking someone who's the best player in the NBA and they say Chris Johnson.

I have one for you:

Thx. 

Pretty much. Someone trying to be "deep" by bringing up that bogus Willie Lynch letter and in reality it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic at hand. Its like asking someone who's the best player in the NBA and they say Chris Johnson.

The letter really doesn't have anything to do wit the interview...but I think we get the point you all would have handled the interview better than Waka did

The letter really doesn't have anything to do wit the interview...but I think we get the point you all would have handled the interview better than Waka did

i was actually watching 106 this day, normally i don't tune in, only when an artist i want to see is going to be on the show ...

i was sitting there watching waka and i was kind of shocked honestly.

this has nothing to do with "being real, keeping it real"

this is about a young artist that the kids look up to and when he is asked simple yet important questions, could not even produce a halfway intelligent response.

i understand, that is how he is, that is how he talks, that is okay i am not knocking him for that, it is the responses that sounded completely idiotic.

he needs to put the proper people around him, to coach him on how to speak properly, bottom line.

i hope he watches it, realizes it and gets some help, nothing wrong with improving your speech and vocabulary. nothing to be embarrassed about, it would be embarrassing to ignore it.

i think saying he is a DISGRACE to black people is over the top, he just needs to improve in the area of public speaking. not that major.
wink.gif

hats off to waka for following his dream, no one is knocking him for that ... but as a black woman i would like to see my brothas out there getting money and have the intelligence to go along with it.

i was actually watching 106 this day, normally i don't tune in, only when an artist i want to see is going to be on the show ...

i was sitting there watching waka and i was kind of shocked honestly.

this has nothing to do with "being real, keeping it real"

this is about a young artist that the kids look up to and when he is asked simple yet important questions, could not even produce a halfway intelligent response.

i understand, that is how he is, that is how he talks, that is okay i am not knocking him for that, it is the responses that sounded completely idiotic.

he needs to put the proper people around him, to coach him on how to speak properly, bottom line.

i hope he watches it, realizes it and gets some help, nothing wrong with improving your speech and vocabulary. nothing to be embarrassed about, it would be embarrassing to ignore it.

i think saying he is a DISGRACE to black people is over the top, he just needs to improve in the area of public speaking. not that major.
wink.gif

hats off to waka for following his dream, no one is knocking him for that ... but as a black woman i would like to see my brothas out there getting money and have the intelligence to go along with it.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I have one for you:

Thx. 

Says William Roberts BIGGEST supporter who in turn says we shouldn't celebrate fakeness... 
eyes.gif
 make up your mind big guy...

Or just say you're supporting him cause he's from the south like you do every other guy from there...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I have one for you:

Thx. 

Says William Roberts BIGGEST supporter who in turn says we shouldn't celebrate fakeness... 
eyes.gif
 make up your mind big guy...

Or just say you're supporting him cause he's from the south like you do every other guy from there...

Back
Top Bottom