Waka on 106 and Park....

If you can't articulate, you don't deserve the limelight. I've defended some ignorant #&*@ in the past, but this man got on national tv sounding borderline ******ed.

He embarrassed no one but himself, this was painful to watch and listen to.

There was nothing difficult about the questions asked, i actually want to believe he purposely dumbed down his answers, because his stupidity was unbelievable.

This is actually worthy of overreacting, my mother would have whooped my #^^ if i got on tv talking that foolish.

If you can't articulate, you don't deserve the limelight. I've defended some ignorant #&*@ in the past, but this man got on national tv sounding borderline ******ed.

He embarrassed no one but himself, this was painful to watch and listen to.

There was nothing difficult about the questions asked, i actually want to believe he purposely dumbed down his answers, because his stupidity was unbelievable.

This is actually worthy of overreacting, my mother would have whooped my #^^ if i got on tv talking that foolish.

laugh.gif
 isnt geometry taught in 9th grade?

hold up, there's no way they ask these kind of questions to all the guests, dude was set up from the start.

and Rocsi is foul for that reaction after they asked about education.

hold up, there's no way they ask these kind of questions to all the guests, dude was set up from the start.

If he were stupid, he wouldn't have made it this far? What kind of opaque logic is that?
"High school is like a waste of time..." Oh my, that interview didn't help. 
laugh.gif
 The interviewer didn't sound much better.

The things he said sound like something a lazy and incompetent person would say.

If he were stupid, he wouldn't have made it this far? What kind of opaque logic is that?
"High school is like a waste of time..." Oh my, that interview didn't help. 
laugh.gif
 The interviewer didn't sound much better.

The things he said sound like something a lazy and incompetent person would say.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Good. He needed to be exposed. 

Back
Top Bottom