Waka on 106 and Park....

If he's THAT stupid, I don't think he was out there hustlin...

You gotta be pretty smart to hustle...

Seems like a lot of you guys have confused 'hustlin' with 'sellin drugs'... There's a difference...

Seems like a lot of you guys have confused 'hustlin' with 'sellin drugs'... There's a difference...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

his mother is his manager, he couldn't even rewrite verses for the remixes for his most popular songs
#jussayin

his mother is his manager, he couldn't even rewrite verses for the remixes for his most popular songs
#jussayin

PPl actually look up this dude and blast his dumb $$$ music

He's on TV making black ppl look bad...because some ppl only get their images of us blacks from BET

Real or Not I will never approve of this type of behavior or look on the good side...how is there a good side to being the stereotypical N' on one of the worst networks? That's like giving chocolate to the fat

He's on TV making black ppl look bad...because some ppl only get their images of us blacks from BET

Real or Not I will never approve of this type of behavior or look on the good side...how is there a good side to being the stereotypical N' on one of the worst networks? That's like giving chocolate to the fat

Seems like you're confusing the word "hustling" with selling drugs. Hustling can be an array of things. If Wacka didn't have a deal he'd be in the streets hustlin'. There's no doubt in my mind. Anyone that thinks like he does clearly doesn't give a F. Society is better off with Wacka making rap music than having him out in the streets IMO.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

I hate when blacks think like this. When did we start caring about how others view us? You think any other culture cares? You think white people sit around and say "Oh I wonder how blacks will think of us if we get another DUI today in Beverly Hills" or you think mexican's go around wondering what other cultures think about them? I don't care what anyone thinks of my people. We need to take care of ourselves first and then we can worry about what others think. +

Seems like you're confusing the word "hustling" with selling drugs. Hustling can be an array of things. If Wacka didn't have a deal he'd be in the streets hustlin'. There's no doubt in my mind. Anyone that thinks like he does clearly doesn't give a F. Society is better off with Wacka making rap music than having him out in the streets IMO.

I hate when blacks think like this. When did we start caring about how others view us? You think any other culture cares? You think white people sit around and say "Oh I wonder how blacks will think of us if we get another DUI today in Beverly Hills" or you think mexican's go around wondering what other cultures think about them? I don't care what anyone thinks of my people. We need to take care of ourselves first and then we can worry about what others think. +

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Naw but on the real I know a lot of dudes gonna laugh and %*# and probably even feel embarassed. But I can appreciate dudes realness. Not that PC nonsense. He clearly hasn't taken any PR courses. Wacka didn't ask for this %*#. It was given to him. Let's just be thankful that Wacka is the minority in the rap game. Believe it or not most of these dudes did attend college and some even graduated.
How are you going to celebrate this dude's ignorance?  It's one thing if it's an act, but damn....I really felt sad/embarrassed for the guy because there are kids out there who actually look up to him (as pathetic as it sounds).  There's nothing to "appreciate" about Waka's "realness" on that BET clip.  He's up there sounding like a buffoon. 
smh.gif

Didn't celebrate his "ignorance". I celebrated him being himself. He's sounding like a buffoon but he is. That's what I can appreciate it. Everyone is not smart. Everyone is not a genius. And as someone who sees people all day being "fake" and "PC"? I can appreciate him being himself. A guy like Wacka needs to be on TV. Because believe it or not there are other people out there who believe the same exact **% Wacka is spewing. Its good to get both sides of the coin. The world isn't as black and white as people want to portray it.
So, you're appreciating stupidity?  Not the Jersey Shore "acting" type of stupidity, but REAL stupidity
smh.gif
  There is NOTHING to appreciate about his ignorance.  I'm sorry, but I can't roll w. you on this one.  I'd be willing to bet that you'd be in the EXTREME minority with your opinion.  It's a bad look. 

laugh.gif
Naw but on the real I know a lot of dudes gonna laugh and %*# and probably even feel embarassed. But I can appreciate dudes realness. Not that PC nonsense. He clearly hasn't taken any PR courses. Wacka didn't ask for this %*#. It was given to him. Let's just be thankful that Wacka is the minority in the rap game. Believe it or not most of these dudes did attend college and some even graduated.
How are you going to celebrate this dude's ignorance?  It's one thing if it's an act, but damn....I really felt sad/embarrassed for the guy because there are kids out there who actually look up to him (as pathetic as it sounds).  There's nothing to "appreciate" about Waka's "realness" on that BET clip.  He's up there sounding like a buffoon. 
smh.gif

Didn't celebrate his "ignorance". I celebrated him being himself. He's sounding like a buffoon but he is. That's what I can appreciate it. Everyone is not smart. Everyone is not a genius. And as someone who sees people all day being "fake" and "PC"? I can appreciate him being himself. A guy like Wacka needs to be on TV. Because believe it or not there are other people out there who believe the same exact **% Wacka is spewing. Its good to get both sides of the coin. The world isn't as black and white as people want to portray it.
So, you're appreciating stupidity?  Not the Jersey Shore "acting" type of stupidity, but REAL stupidity
smh.gif
  There is NOTHING to appreciate about his ignorance.  I'm sorry, but I can't roll w. you on this one.  I'd be willing to bet that you'd be in the EXTREME minority with your opinion.  It's a bad look. 

Black people have been doing that way before we were born, homeskillet...

Black people have been doing that way before we were born, homeskillet...

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

Once again bruh, I appreciate him being himself. And i'm probably in the minority. I don't run to popular opinion. If a dude is a idiot I appreciate him showing that side. If a dude is like Plies who actually has sense and pretends like he doesn't? I'm more offended by that simply because he knows better but is still acting stupid.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

smh.gif

Once again bruh, I appreciate him being himself. And i'm probably in the minority. I don't run to popular opinion. If a dude is a idiot I appreciate him showing that side. If a dude is like Plies who actually has sense and pretends like he doesn't? I'm more offended by that simply because he knows better but is still acting stupid.

Once again bruh, I appreciate him being himself. And i'm probably in the minority. I don't run to popular opinion.
I agree, but this is one bad example
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Once again bruh, I appreciate him being himself. And i'm probably in the minority. I don't run to popular opinion.
I agree, but this is one bad example
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Waka wouldn't make it on the street... He's been on the music scene for what 18 months, already been beat up and shot... When your mom has more street cred then you, and YOU're the 'gangsta rapper' you have a problem...

This N is a sucka... Just like when son punked him on the video shoot... Then he halfway tried to act like he was goin fight... Half hearted attempt @ appearing tuff...

And as far as should black be worried about how other races think about us??... Until we OWN somethin in this country we BETTER be concerned with how other races view us...

We don't own or control %*%!...

Waka is an IDIOT... But it doesn't matter cause "Waka Flocka Flame one hood @ss N"...
smh.gif

Waka wouldn't make it on the street... He's been on the music scene for what 18 months, already been beat up and shot... When your mom has more street cred then you, and YOU're the 'gangsta rapper' you have a problem...

This N is a sucka... Just like when son punked him on the video shoot... Then he halfway tried to act like he was goin fight... Half hearted attempt @ appearing tuff...

And as far as should black be worried about how other races think about us??... Until we OWN somethin in this country we BETTER be concerned with how other races view us...

We don't own or control %*%!...

Waka is an IDIOT... But it doesn't matter cause "Waka Flocka Flame one hood @ss N"...
smh.gif

I feel where rocyaice is coming from...if Waka would have gotten up there and said some intelligent sophisticated stuff yall would have been saying he's fake and he ain't bout that life and so forth..but what he did say wasn't a good look for him

I feel where rocyaice is coming from...if Waka would have gotten up there and said some intelligent sophisticated stuff yall would have been saying he's fake and he ain't bout that life and so forth..but what he did say wasn't a good look for him

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

THIS. Looks at dude's mom anyway, is he even really to blame for himself?

yea, dude clearly isn't bright but the fact that he's recognizing that by admitting that dropping out was once of his biggest mistakes speaks volumes.  smh Ya'll NT jigs KILL me cuz you stay putting somebody down....

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

THIS. Looks at dude's mom anyway, is he even really to blame for himself?

yea, dude clearly isn't bright but the fact that he's recognizing that by admitting that dropping out was once of his biggest mistakes speaks volumes.  smh Ya'll NT jigs KILL me cuz you stay putting somebody down....

Back
Top Bottom