Waka on 106 and Park....

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Who the +#%% watches 106 & Park for intellectual stimulation?

+#%% outta here...

...FLOCKA!!!!

And if you really wanna take it there, he still wasn't as bad as Sarah Palin with Katie Couric...

...FLOCKA!!!!

no one watches it for intellectual stimulation but you'd have to be an idiot to believe there aren't kids out there who eat up whatever the guests on the show put out there...good or bad

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Who the +#%% watches 106 & Park for intellectual stimulation?

+#%% outta here...

...FLOCKA!!!!

And if you really wanna take it there, he still wasn't as bad as Sarah Palin with Katie Couric...

...FLOCKA!!!!

no one watches it for intellectual stimulation but you'd have to be an idiot to believe there aren't kids out there who eat up whatever the guests on the show put out there...good or bad

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

laugh.gif
@ you calling him articulate and then saying that he didn't get prep to answer the question "How do you feel about voting?" or "Is Education imporant?"...Those aren't questions an articulate person needs to be "prepped on."
Yea I think you're confusing being articulate with being knowledgeable. 

laugh.gif
@ you calling him articulate and then saying that he didn't get prep to answer the question "How do you feel about voting?" or "Is Education imporant?"...Those aren't questions an articulate person needs to be "prepped on."
Yea I think you're confusing being articulate with being knowledgeable. 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

this got some of you really feelin good about yourselves huh?

what is there to feel good about scrap? this is who the youth of today look up too. that makes me
smh.gif

"Oh but he came up!"

eyes.gif
  please
seeing a bunch of privileged n_'s lookin down on duke cause they think they're better than him makes me
smh.gif

what is there to feel good about scrap? this is who the youth of today look up too. that makes me
smh.gif

"Oh but he came up!"

eyes.gif
  please
seeing a bunch of privileged n_'s lookin down on duke cause they think they're better than him makes me
smh.gif

I said I was a "goon"??
laugh.gif
REALLY
laugh.gif
when have I EVER used that word... I guess being REAL isn't one of your character traits cause you can't even tell the truth... But hey...

Ns ONLY supportin him cause he from the south... Surprise surprise...

I said I was a "goon"??
laugh.gif
REALLY
laugh.gif
when have I EVER used that word... I guess being REAL isn't one of your character traits cause you can't even tell the truth... But hey...

smh.gif

"Oh but he came up!"

eyes.gif
  please
smh.gif
I want to know what your definition of privlege is...cause I guarentee he grew up a lot better than a lot of people posting.  He has more money now than basically everybody posting.  He's a moron, what are we supposed to do look up to him?

smh.gif

"Oh but he came up!"

eyes.gif
  please
smh.gif
I want to know what your definition of privlege is...cause I guarentee he grew up a lot better than a lot of people posting.  He has more money now than basically everybody posting.  He's a moron, what are we supposed to do look up to him?

you got dumb people everywhere, i guess i just don't understand how he's somehow supposed to be above being a moron just because he's a rapper and is in the spotlight.

you got dumb people everywhere, i guess i just don't understand how he's somehow supposed to be above being a moron just because he's a rapper and is in the spotlight.

He's not...but as said this what too many African-American kids look up to unfortunately.  Niketalk ignores how powerful media really is, think about the fact alone we are having a 5 page discussion about dudes intelligence.  Most NT'ers I would say are fairly intelligent, and can listen to the ignorance Waka spews and seperate it from the music he makes.  But not everybody can and that's the unfortunate part.  And it's not even Waka's fault necessarily, I don't know why BET would ask him those questions in the first place (oh wait, It's BET of course I do
laugh.gif
).

He's not...but as said this what too many African-American kids look up to unfortunately.  Niketalk ignores how powerful media really is, think about the fact alone we are having a 5 page discussion about dudes intelligence.  Most NT'ers I would say are fairly intelligent, and can listen to the ignorance Waka spews and seperate it from the music he makes.  But not everybody can and that's the unfortunate part.  And it's not even Waka's fault necessarily, I don't know why BET would ask him those questions in the first place (oh wait, It's BET of course I do
laugh.gif
).

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I said I was a "goon"??
laugh.gif
REALLY
laugh.gif

Dude is from Queens tho
laugh.gif
Oh so this is where all the "ignorant rapper" blahahshkfk comes from yall think he's from the south?
laugh.gif

And Im still laughing at the notion that every other rapper but this ##%@+ speaks well. Like he's the first dude on there that sounds like %*%% when he talks.  Nas of all people cant talk for %*%% either. Yall made a thread saying Plies was CB4 cause he spoke clearly. We're talking about rappers tho for god's sake 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I said I was a "goon"??
laugh.gif
REALLY
laugh.gif

Dude is from Queens tho
laugh.gif
Oh so this is where all the "ignorant rapper" blahahshkfk comes from yall think he's from the south?
laugh.gif

And Im still laughing at the notion that every other rapper but this ##%@+ speaks well. Like he's the first dude on there that sounds like %*%% when he talks.  Nas of all people cant talk for %*%% either. Yall made a thread saying Plies was CB4 cause he spoke clearly. We're talking about rappers tho for god's sake 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
).

they weren't ridiculous questions tho BET or not
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
).

they weren't ridiculous questions tho BET or not
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
).
i see what your saying but i was actually going to say the opposite regarding the media and its power. not that the media isn't immensely powerful or that certain figures in society aren't role models but Waka's just not that.

i work with black youth ages 6-15 every single day and for the most part they don't give a damn what this n_ Waka has to say, much less on issues like education and voting.

then i see people in this thread legitimately upset at Waka who really think he's some huge detriment to society because of this one interview.

i see what royaice was saying, i can respect Waka's honesty about his incomplete education, i can appreciate the humility too as he's obviously embarrassed on national television uncomfortable as hell completely out of his element.

Back
Top Bottom