Waka on 106 and Park....

Dudes an idiot... If you guys wanna give ignorance a pass, go ahead and we'll continue to face the SAME situations as a race of people...

There's really no excuse for his actions... And you can't blame his mother, cause YES, she's hood, but she's a business woman @ the end of the day... She kept that street mentality which works for her, cause women are often sold short in the position she has taken...

Her son on the other hand... IDIOT...

Dudes an idiot... If you guys wanna give ignorance a pass, go ahead and we'll continue to face the SAME situations as a race of people...

There's really no excuse for his actions... And you can't blame his mother, cause YES, she's hood, but she's a business woman @ the end of the day... She kept that street mentality which works for her, cause women are often sold short in the position she has taken...

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I refuse to believe this individual has anything more than a sixth grade education. I'd think something were wrong with my younger relatives, if I heard them speak in that manner.

"you know wha i sayin'" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I refuse to believe this individual has anything more than a sixth grade education. I'd think something were wrong with my younger relatives, if I heard them speak in that manner.

"you know wha i sayin'" 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Not giving ignorance a pass. But I appreciate him being himself. You can't blame his mother?
laugh.gif
You do know his mom right?  Tell you what, go google or youtube some clips of her and you'll see why Wacka is the way he is. She's a strong women. But there's a reason why Gucci and Nicki left. I can appreciate her hustle and strength because it takes a lot in a industry dominated primarily by men.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I feel where rocyaice is coming from...if Waka would have gotten up there and said some intelligent sophisticated stuff yall would have been saying he's fake and he ain't bout that life and so forth..but what he did say wasn't a good look for him
Co-sign. And yea its a terrible look for him. But he's not a bright dude and believe it or not he represents a youth out there. That's our future right there believe it or not. And he's not even in the minority. There are more out there like him. But for whatever reason whether it was because he was blown out of his mind or simply because he hasn't had media training he wasn't able to give the cliche'd answers we're accustom to hearing from celebs.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Once again bruh, I appreciate him being himself. And i'm probably in the minority. I don't run to popular opinion.
I agree, but this is one bad example
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It is. I'm not condoning Wacka being a idiot. I'm just saying I can appreciate that side from him because its real. Its who he is. He's an idiot. He's not even hiding it. I fail to see the problem with that.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Not giving ignorance a pass. But I appreciate him being himself. You can't blame his mother?
laugh.gif
You do know his mom right?  Tell you what, go google or youtube some clips of her and you'll see why Wacka is the way he is. She's a strong women. But there's a reason why Gucci and Nicki left. I can appreciate her hustle and strength because it takes a lot in a industry dominated primarily by men.

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I feel where rocyaice is coming from...if Waka would have gotten up there and said some intelligent sophisticated stuff yall would have been saying he's fake and he ain't bout that life and so forth..but what he did say wasn't a good look for him
Co-sign. And yea its a terrible look for him. But he's not a bright dude and believe it or not he represents a youth out there. That's our future right there believe it or not. And he's not even in the minority. There are more out there like him. But for whatever reason whether it was because he was blown out of his mind or simply because he hasn't had media training he wasn't able to give the cliche'd answers we're accustom to hearing from celebs.
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Once again bruh, I appreciate him being himself. And i'm probably in the minority. I don't run to popular opinion.
I agree, but this is one bad example
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It is. I'm not condoning Wacka being a idiot. I'm just saying I can appreciate that side from him because its real. Its who he is. He's an idiot. He's not even hiding it. I fail to see the problem with that.

ignorance should not be celebrated or applauded no matter if it is who they truly are or not.

ignorance should not be celebrated or applauded no matter if it is who they truly are or not.

Originally Posted by Essential1

So you'd rather him not be himself? So you're saying fakeness should be celebrated?

So you'd rather him not be himself? So you're saying fakeness should be celebrated?

same dudes in other threads arguing who's and real, who put in the most work blah blah, in here trying to sound like nelson mandela
laugh.gif

Yall wanted Real well here it is,

same dudes in other threads arguing who's and real, who put in the most work blah blah, in here trying to sound like nelson mandela
laugh.gif

Yall wanted Real well here it is,

Wait... So the division is celebrating fakeness and ignorance.... You come off rather ignorant yourself here..

Unfortunately people look up to this guy, and he can't even formulate a half way intelligent answer about voting and education.. Now you will have kids thinking this %!%% is acceptable....

Your black and white approach to this subject is the wrong way to go about this...

And he should get no celebration of 'he is being himself' AT ALL.Especially when 'being himself' is an ignorant, unintelligent buffoon .. I'd much rather him +%*#$*!# through the sentence and make a half-way coherent sentence about why kids need education...

There is only one way to go about this:  SMH.. This guy is #+!#+%! stupid, at least he could make a half way appropriate answer of why kids need education..

His answer was beyond ignorance and he should be condemned even if he is an ignorant person.. 

Nothing about surviving society with an education or the benefits of voting... Just if I went to school my word play would be crazy and voting is cool..

Wait... So the division is celebrating fakeness and ignorance.... You come off rather ignorant yourself here..

Unfortunately people look up to this guy, and he can't even formulate a half way intelligent answer about voting and education.. Now you will have kids thinking this %!%% is acceptable....

Your black and white approach to this subject is the wrong way to go about this...

And he should get no celebration of 'he is being himself' AT ALL.Especially when 'being himself' is an ignorant, unintelligent buffoon .. I'd much rather him +%*#$*!# through the sentence and make a half-way coherent sentence about why kids need education...

There is only one way to go about this:  SMH.. This guy is #+!#+%! stupid, at least he could make a half way appropriate answer of why kids need education..

His answer was beyond ignorance and he should be condemned even if he is an ignorant person.. 

Nothing about surviving society with an education or the benefits of voting... Just if I went to school my word play would be crazy and voting is cool..

rocyaice wrote:
Essential1 wrote:

if its between someone like him being real or fake i'll take the fake...

the only good thing he did was acknowledge that dropping out of school was the dumbest thing he ever did...

the fact that he has such and influence over kds should be enough for his people to prep him for stuff like this...even if there are kids out there like him they can look and say "Waka's just like me and he thinks its cool to vote so maybe i should do it to" not "waka's right he do got some ice doe"

and its not even about fake being celebrated but using your celebrity to do something positive even if thats not who are completely

rocyaice wrote:
Essential1 wrote:

if its between someone like him being real or fake i'll take the fake...

the only good thing he did was acknowledge that dropping out of school was the dumbest thing he ever did...

the fact that he has such and influence over kds should be enough for his people to prep him for stuff like this...even if there are kids out there like him they can look and say "Waka's just like me and he thinks its cool to vote so maybe i should do it to" not "waka's right he do got some ice doe"

and its not even about fake being celebrated but using your celebrity to do something positive even if thats not who are completely

They should've told him the questions he was gon be asked tho
grin.gif

Boy did he feel bad tho
eyes.gif

They should've told him the questions he was gon be asked tho
grin.gif

Boy did he feel bad tho
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom