Waking up next to a girl appreciation Vol. you snore too much

pimp.gif

Nothing like fondeling lips and breasties in the mornin

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I love it when fiance passes out on the couch - I get the whole bed to myself
pimp.gif

Might want to reconsider that marriage...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Nothing like fondeling lips and breasties in the mornin

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I love it when fiance passes out on the couch - I get the whole bed to myself
pimp.gif

Might want to reconsider that marriage...

Forget that I want to sleep alone sometimes. I like it every once and a while, but my arm ain't no pillow and sometimes I want to lay on a diagonal, or atthe other end of the bed or horizontally across the bed. I like to sleep weird every once and a while and if someone is always there I can't do that.

supposedly according to some article i read, men sleep better when they are sleeping with a woman, and women sleep worse.

which is true
smh.gif
get the hell off of me i can't sleep with you suffocating me i need my space

appreciated for sure. but man, my girl is like a freaking heat machine! I get anywhere near her under the covers and it is like she is radiating heat. nice onthe cold mornings

yo i appreaciate it too my girl lays in bed while i play on 360 live...i ask her if she wants me to come to bed and she says no daddy play as much as yourheart desires hehe

Deff appreciated I just wish I slept with her more often, Long Distance relationships FTL

jibbycanoe wrote:
appreciated for sure. but man, my girl is like a freaking heat machine! I get anywhere near her under the covers and itis like she is radiating heat. nice on the cold mornings

my girl is the same way feels great on those cold nights
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

This is one minor thing that makes me like havin' a girlfriend....I sleep better when I sleep with her for multiple reasons.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

supposedly according to some article i read, men sleep better when they are sleeping with a woman, and women sleep worse.

which is true
smh.gif
get the hell off of me i can't sleep with you suffocating me i need my space

omg I know!

I was sleeping on my stomach one time and this tall guy had half of his body on my back and his leg all across me. I was like how the hell do you think thatsokay? Back up

Back
Top Bottom