Walked into Supreme for the first time today

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

11082663_3.jpg

You know, I've always wondered about this, but just how are they able to get around the numerous examples of copyright infringement like the above example?

You can buy the rights

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

11082663_3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but yo put ya self in their shoes, u know how many screw jobs probably walk in that store on some BS or tries them? I know about working retail and I know about the mutants of SOHO and F'n tourists that probably come in there. Supreme and boutiques like them >>>>>>
Just so I'm clear... that hoody is hot?
30t6p3b.gif
Damn, I'm old I guess.

That might be one of the ugliest pieces of clothing I've seen in my life 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Someone should go in there and bring mad stuff up to the counter and act like youre gunna buy all that stuff and then just walk out the store, leaving a pile of #*$# at the register

roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

@!@% Supreme

Someone should go in there and bring mad stuff up to the counter and act like youre gunna buy all that stuff and then just walk out the store, leaving a pile of #*$# at the register
Did something similar to a Chinese restaurant. The lady at the counter was being rude so I just ordered whole lot of food and said I'll be right back and never did come back

What I always find interesting about Supreme threads is Dudes come in here mad that the op is mad he was treated like trash. On some ol " You just buyin' clothes b, they don't have to cater to you" like that justifies you be treated like crap. Probably the reason why the employees are like that, Dudes accept that treatment.

I respect supreme's hustle but i can't get with those prices for a white tee with a red box on it

Never ever had a problem with Supreme NY.

What the #$%% do you expect from them? To come rushing to you as soon as you come in and ask for help? This aint GAP, Urban, J.Crew, etc.

From the stories I read on this site, it seems like half the people experienced rude employees and the other half had no problems.  I've never been to a store, I'll try to check out the NY one when i'm in Soho.  I wonder how they treat the Asian resellers that come in and try to buy all the stock.
A lot of people don't like Supreme but I see them as still the #1 skate/streetwear brand.  Other companies have died but Supreme will always be around and sell out of stuff.  I've heard their clothes are great quality too.  I like a lot of their simple stuff.

thats not true. they always hook me up cheaper than the listed price. Supreme LA got some cool cats. you cant be acting like no sneaker head in there. its a skate shop, they dont care about what kind of gear your wearing or what kind of shoes you rocking. they just care if you skate.

But it's Supreme though. It doesn't matter how they treat you - it's Supreme...

Same thing would happen at FTC Sac before I knew the owner. If you weren't "fresh" or wearing the latest SB's, you would be looked down on.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Same thing would happen at FTC Sac before I knew the owner. If you weren't "fresh" or wearing the latest SB's, you would be looked down on.

You're so beta it's not even funny

So here's what happened when I went in... Looked around for a sec, saw a couple of hats, and picked one up and walked to the counter. Dude behind the counter was there having a convo with another worker. Asked for a 7 5/8 and dude dead looked at me like I just smacked his mother, "We dont have that size, only 7 3/4". Then turns around and acts like I disappeared suddenly and continued his convo. Me: Well let me try the 7 3/4. Him: We got 7 3/4 but not that color. (Turns back around to continue his convo). Felt like punching him in his temple but I threw the hat and kept it moving. Glad Kidult did what he did. Hope he does it again.

blatant disrespect 
laugh.gif
^

supreme is garbage anyways

what are you 12?
laugh.gif

the slurpage here...

Originally Posted by WaitWut

what are you 12?
laugh.gif

the slurpage here...

I was joking 
eyes.gif

These skinny jean, hypebeast, TI$A hat wearing ducks are all lame as hell to me. I wana walk up and stomp the +*$ out of one, soon. 

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Man dudes are arrogant in any Urban street store.....I go to the stussy store in DC...and if you're not fresh them dudes wont even step up to help you...they just completely ignore you.

Ummmm say what? lol I always get quality service at Stussy DC. lol

Got ruder service at Supreme Tokyo then I did at NYC. Best service from Recon/NORT SF (RIP) and, surprisingly, the BAPE stores
laugh.gif

yeah, some of the dudes over at Supreme LA are dickheads, got pretty upset the first time i went in there by the way they were talking to us.

surprisingly the fools over at Diamond have been real cool everytime.

FTC Sac owners are definitely not like that.  At least not when it first opened up...

Back
Top Bottom