Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I can't wait until you go to college and black girls just throw all of their juices all over your face man.

serious question, is it really that easy to get laid in college?
yeah...
girls jump off just cuz its college they feel thats what youre suppose to do...

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

From the video's comments:

I'm a woman and I think she had what was coming to her. You don't just go around hitting people thinking it's ok just cuz you're a woman and expect there not to be any consequences. The only thing I find WRONG with this video is that he hit her in front of the kids. No child should have to see their parents acting like that.

I agree 100%

/thread

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I can't wait until you go to college and black girls just throw all of their juices all over your face man.

yeah...
I'm trying to figure out if this was a sarcastic response.

Dude OD'd over a video game AND in front of his kids...

But if a female hit me in the face, I'm smacking her and/or punching her.

yeah...
no its not

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by kix4kix

So? He probably already got his. Hurry the hell up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She still got that highschool mentality, seriously if my lady said that to me in a fight, I'd be rolling.

your lady would never say that to you cause she still needs you with your manhood in tact.
laugh.gif
I be slammin like vc in his prime brodie.

yeah...
no its not

correction, the first month or 2 of freshman year is no holds barred. During that time period, especially the first few weeks, you can smash dimes just because.

roll.gif
 I used to love college freshmen girls the first few months. Chicks were so damn dumb and naive. 

yeah...
girls jump off just cuz its college they feel thats what youre suppose to do... its when their inner #%$#* comes alive
ahh much better.

word to whoever said women have no accountability 
30t6p3b.gif

this is 15 pages? NT is full of clowns, fatherless teens, and wanna be thugs. I wish more men of class and respect were active in the community. This men vs women debate on here is pretty sad.

^ You didn't read a word of what was typed if that is all you got from this discussion.

I read the thread.  I watched the video.  I was raised correctly and I have respect for myself.  Can't say the same for some NTers. 

Originally Posted by MonStar1

^ You didn't read a word of what was typed if that is all you got from this discussion.

I read the thread.  I watched the video.  I was raised correctly and I have respect for myself.  Can't say the same for some NTers. 

How do you know you we're raised "correctly", manors and morals are subjective concepts. 

Originally Posted by Levar Burton

How do you know you we're raised "correctly", manors and morals are subjective concepts. 

No they aren't.  Sad thing is you guys think everything is "subjective".  Thats most of yall don't stand for anything and fall for everything.

So NT .

If you are a bigger dude , and your wifey is smaller and she is slapping you around you gonna just stick her in the face ?

Nah man that aint a good look Dude could have grabbed her and told her to stop , and she would have backed off .

Some of you guys are idots , Hit the wrong Girl friend , wife in the face , and Best believe that someone gonna throw shots at you , or you gonna be in for one of the worst beat downs ever.

IF any of you every put your hands on my kinfolks like that , you would have my Cal on your lips , or you would get jumped by the wolf pack.

you guys need to stop frontin like you would seriously pop off towards a female in real life , like you would not get touched.

Women want to be treated equal. If a man hits me, I will defend myself. If a woman hits me, I will defend myself. If somebody's ignorant kid hits me, I will defend myself. Don't dish it out if you cant take it. May sound cruel but oh well. All you "stand up guys" in here will change your mind if 250 lb Wanda is throwing death blows at your head lol.. Please believe that.

No they aren't.  Sad thing is you guys think everything is "subjective".  Thats most of yall don't stand for anything and fall for everything.

Really they arent? That's news to me, so Joseph Kony the "Christian Extremist" or those Christians who profited from slavery of Africans in early America are just in their actions? They too have respect for themselves and actions they've learned from their parents who told them it's the "correct" way a person with morals behaves. According to you their moral actions aren't subjective.

Really they arent? That's news to me, so Joseph Kony the "Christian Extremist" or those Christians who profited from slavery of Africans in early America are just in their actions? They too have respect for themselves and actions they've learned from their parents who told them it's the "correct" way a person with morals behaves. According to you their moral actions aren't subjective.
And what does this have to do with the subject at hand?  Thats you guys problem also going extreme with an analogy.

Look at the BigRockford's post....dude is clueless. A man should know when he needs to use violence. Some of you have yet to learn those circumstances.

And what does this have to do with the subject at hand?  Thats you guys problem also going extreme with an analogy.

Look at the BigRockford's post....dude is clueless. A man should know when he needs to use violence. Some of you have yet to learn those circumstances.
Again, that's why this post has thrived for 15-16 pages. The morality is SUBJECTIVE, there's factors and catalysis that may warranted his course of action. Joseph Kony forces children to KILL their parents cause he feels its JUSTIFIABLE in his cause. The same can be applied to the whipping of and forced sex slaves we're forced to endure as "cattle" (as they were called). 

Now with THIS situation again, she may have just completed an anger management course for spousal or domestic abuse, could've hit him REPEATEDLY before the recording started, wielded KNIFES in the presence of the children . There may have been a justifiable reason for his action and even then it's still "SUBJECTIVE" and for the courts to decide.

Your point of view is coming off as judgmental, contrived and as a contrarian . As you put it most fall for "ANYTHING", why should someone change how they feel because it wasnt how YOU were raised.

If this lady lunged and swung at President Barak Obama in the same manner as her boyfriend or spouse do you think secret service would not do their job cause she's a female?
What makes Barak's life more important than the guy in the video? 

Don't want to get into it, and I'm not really taking sides, but you didn't really make any point which supports your argument and invalidates his by bringing up that example.

In your argument they would be right because morals are subjective to you and there for who can be "right" or "wrong" we are all animals and our actions are just actions which we label (right or wrong) depending on religious belief, societal belief, etc...

In his argument he is arguing from a philosophical stand point in which humans are above the naturalistic laws of just survival of the fittest and actions are just actions. He believes that because of our higher cognitive ability we can separate our selves from animals and realize the repercussions of our actions, not just in the immediate, but well into the distance future. We can reason at what actions would minimize harm, that is unnecessary, and we have the ability to control not only our physical actions but emotions too.  His "raised correctly" his "right" and "wrong" do not apply to a small group of individuals whom belong to a specific society or religion, but to ALL men and women. He believes that since we are capable of rationalizing and deducing outcomes before they happen because of our intelligence, that binds us ALL to a code if you will. An intrinsic and inherent law between humans in which there ARE right and wrong actions, and in certain circumstances there is NO gray area. It's either you are right or you are wrong, no matter what religion, race, sex, etc...

Again, I'm not saying he is right 100%, but a perfect example which supports his ideas would be sexually assaulting an innocent child. It doesn't take any long and hard thinking to know that no matter what your beliefs are as a human it is WRONG. No matter what the circumstances are.

Again, that's why this post has thrived for 15-16 pages. The morality is SUBJECTIVE, there's factors and catalysis that may warranted his course of action. Joseph Kony forces children to KILL their parents cause he feels its JUSTIFIABLE in his cause. The same can be applied to the whipping and forced sex slaves we forced to endure as "cattle" (as they were called). 

Now wit THIS situation again, she may have just completed an anger management course for spousal or domestic abuse, could've hit him REPEATEDLY before the recording started, wielded KNIFES in the presence of the children . There may have been a justifiable reason for his action and even then it's "SUBJECTIVE" and for the courts to decide.

You point of view is coming off as judgmental, contrived and as a contrarian . As you put most fall for "ANYTHING", why should someone change how they feel because it wasnt how YOU were raised.

If this lady lunged and swung at President Barak Obama in the same manner as her boyfriend or spouse do you think secret service would not do their job cause she's a female?
What makes Barak's life more important than the guy in the video? 

Kony, Obama....what other horrible example are you going to use?

Like somebody said before its not about sex as much as it's about threat level.  Hope you can understand that.  Have you ever heard the term excessive force? 

Back
Top Bottom