Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by scshift

My dude DC is such a troll, he makes a provocative question, doesn't get the answer he wants to further fuel the trolling and he completely ignores the answer given.
laugh.gif

To answer your question, my last 2 girlfriends were at least 2 inches taller than me and had longer wingspans by at least 4 inches... so I knew my place.
FEELSBATMAN.

Yup... I'm also a virgin and single right now, so let's not talk about this ever again.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

who fakes this?

These idiots act like they didn't hear the thump when he punched her. I swear some of NT is so stupid and naive.

I can't wait until you go to college and black girls just throw all of their juices all over your face man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I can't wait until you go to college and black girls just throw all of their juices all over your face man.

Neither can I
wink.gif

@Cap, don't forget I like you too
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Schift is thinking aww hell ill settle 

My dude DC is such a troll, he makes a provocative question, doesn't get the answer he wants to further fuel the trolling and he completely ignores the answer given.
laugh.gif

If me and Chyna are that man and woman, do the "never hit a girl" rules apply?

Notice I did say the majority of the time...if a woman has a size/strength advantage over you ad she's pressing you like that, then you must react to defend yourself....how many times does that happen in these type of domestic violence cases?

pot-kettle.jpg

There is a time and a place for everything.

if your throwing down with another dude in the parking lot , and some dumb girl tries to jump in thats when you pop off......

You dont pop a lady ESP in front of your kids......

i would have snapped if i seen that and she was kin to me.

serious question, is it really that easy to get laid in college?

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

laugh.gif

Notice I did say the majority of the time...if a woman has a size/strength advantage over you ad she's pressing you like that, then you must react to defend yourself....how many times does that happen in these type of domestic violence cases?

pot-kettle.jpg

Shut up sheep.

laugh.gif

pot-kettle.jpg

Shut up sheep.

I don't want trouble

Your sig says you should sit down.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

serious question, is it really that easy to get laid in college?
depends on the school. but yes, at most big schools you don't have to put too much effort into it.

pot-kettle.jpg

Shut up sheep.

I don't want trouble

Your sig says you should sit down.

What are you saying???....dude about to flex some Internet muscle, watch out now...go sit somewhere, you couldn't begin to tell me what classifies me as a troll, you just repeating what you hear, sheep.

Imagine punching somebody so hard that they turned into a door. Then you found out that’s where ALL doors come from, and you got initiated into a murder club that makes doors. The stronger you punch, the better the door. So there are like super strong murderers who punch people into Venetian doors and $%%%.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by iYen

Why?

!%+% you mean why?  girls punches hurt you enough to swing back?
alien.gif

I understand what you're saying here,but TRUST... I know *%+$+$ that WILL injure your mouth (and i'm not talking about some brolic *%! lesbians either). Don't sleep.

all you gotta do is hold their wrists, if you actually need to resort any form of strike against a female, you must be frail.  no shots at you. 

tired of these dudes saying blah blah oh she deserved it, who the %*!! were yall raised by
laugh.gif
sick.gif

These chicks in here & Ksteezy sound like they just want to be able to hit dudes and slither away unscathed just because they're females.
Everyone has the right to defend themselves against anything they feel is a threat to their safety, regardless if it's a male or female.

Originally Posted by Dropten

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Dropten

So your argument is weakness? Then its not ok for a man to hit a man weaker than him?What if the woman is actually stronger than the man?

Why do we always argue this.  Its not about sex its about THREAT LEVEL.  He was not in danger in the situation, his life was not at stake.  If a giant amazon women is beating you then you should try what ever you have to try in order to survive.  Some times you can say well his life was threatened or well if this would have happened then he could have been seriously injured......but its obvious here the man was not in terrible danger.

So its about being in danger? So if this woman was replaced by another man, 1.he would be in the wrong to hit him?Im trying to figure out what it is here. Is it because of strength? being in "danger"? Or is it simply " man shall not hit women", no matter what logic is brought to the table?Why dont you guys stop with the "weakness" and "threat" excuse and just say your beliefs are illogical and based on morals and values.But at the end of the day, you will have no argument.
Yes....what don't you get about that
Usually strenght and danger can coincide.  But yes if she was an MMA Jujitsu black belt hitting duke with Anderson Silva front kicks to the nostril we have a different scenario. 

A man can hit a women....if he is threatened.  THREAT is subjective to everyone and a situation.  But again i think we could all see in this situation the woman was posing no real threat to the man. 

Again if Chyna or some other giant women is whooping on me and i get hit and am in serious pain and enter fight or flight mode and i need to fight.  I am tucking my elbows in and turning over as many straight rights as i can directed toward her face.  

Back
Top Bottom