Was this punch warranted? Vol. Hitting the opposite sex

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Ya would really walk away with a smile after putting a beatdown on a woman even if she provoked it?...like do you see yourself on top of a woman unleashing the fists of fury upon her face??...as men, we gotta do better than that..

Who in the hell said any of that? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by cap1229

Dc you just want an excuse to hit your girl if she gets out of pocket.

honestly this is what Im seeing from this thread. That thought would never creep into my mind. Id rather just leave than to actually fight anybody. Man or woman. But alot of these guys really want to punch a woman. I dont get it
roll.gif
 Oh god man. Seriously? Because we are discussing when and when not the "rules" of hitting a woman means we are looking for a reason to hit a woman. I swear some of you all need to take classes in logic. It is really frustrating at times. 
PS: She won't let you hit dude. Stop trying so damn hard.

@DropTen, I have a "No Ma'Am" shirt as well. I will break it back out in the Spring.

80sTees.com 
pimp.gif
uhh yea, thats the only reason Im agreeing with her. Not like I posted my same thoughts pages ago b4 she did.

Ya would really walk away with a smile after putting a beatdown on a woman even if she provoked it?...like do you see yourself on top of a woman unleashing the fists of fury upon her face??...as men, we gotta do better than that..

who said they would repeatedly hit a woman? srs question
I think everybody in here is saying one hit leave

like the man in the video

Man, your making up these crazy scenarios in your head. Who said I would have a smile on my face after putting a beatdown on ANYONE?

Originally Posted by blakep267

Dc you just want an excuse to hit your girl if she gets out of pocket.

honestly this is what Im seeing from this thread. That thought would never creep into my mind. Id rather just leave than to actually fight anybody. Man or woman. But alot of these guys really want to punch a woman. I dont get it
roll.gif
 Oh god man. Seriously? Because we are discussing when and when not the "rules" of hitting a woman means we are looking for a reason to hit a woman. I swear some of you all need to take classes in logic. It is really frustrating at times. 
PS: She won't let you hit dude. Stop trying so damn hard.

@DropTen, I have a "No Ma'Am" shirt as well. I will break it back out in the Spring.

80sTees.com 
pimp.gif
Gonna break mines out soon too. Gonna be alot of mean muggin from women though
laugh.gif

Who's saying China is gonna come challenge me to a fight?....

Just playing the DC extremes game.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

From the video's comments:

I'm a woman and I think she had what was coming to her. You don't just go around hitting people thinking it's ok just cuz you're a woman and expect there not to be any consequences. The only thing I find WRONG with this video is that he hit her in front of the kids. No child should have to see their parents acting like that.

I agree 100%

/thread
/thread or avoid any confrontation. 

DC you know the answer to the question you are asking.

Al bundy would never hit peggy.
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
Why did he never want to have sex with her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Ugh, because he got tired of it after the first year. He used to have sex with her, he just got tired of it.
Oooooooops, did I spill a man secret. Don't worry, your husband will get tired of yours too. (No disrespect).

Cept for if your name is KSteezy 
happy.gif

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Ugh, because he got tired of it after the first year. He used to have sex with her, he just got tired of it.
Oooooooops, did I spill a man secret. Don't worry, your husband will get tired of yours too. (No disrespect).

happy.gif

we fake it more times than not just so you know.

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

happy.gif

no offense but isn't that kinda sad 
he got his, but you faked yours

he is the only winner in that situation

Originally Posted by iYen

DCAllAmerican wrote:
 I want to know why it doesn't apply to all matchups.

You guys no why, we have been taught that "boys dont hit girls"
We were never taught "if you are bigger ignore the hit and walk away".
Its just the way the world is right now, maybe we can teach this belief to the new generations.
Think how great it would be if we all evaluted the situation and realize we could over power and decide to walk away.
Physical violence would be so lower, but pride would never really allow this.

DC dont speak that on me and my future husband *cough Tebow cough*
eyes.gif

With so many transgender-ed folks coming out, how does that come into play? If a dude turns into a girl, does that mean he can't be hit by a dude anymore? (Paws)

So what's the rules for when a girl kicks you in the nuts? Do you guys still believe a man should never hit a woman?

Originally Posted by MJair

So what's the rules for when a girl kicks you in the nuts? Do you guys still believe a man should never hit a woman?

The way I look at it, you should be embarrassed for letting her be ab;e to kick you in the nuts.Get your kick blocking game up bruh!!!!

Originally Posted by MJair

Never thought of that. And its a VERY good question
laugh.gif

A 3 month old can inflict major pain on a mans nuts they're so sensative

With so many transgender-ed folks coming out, how does that come into play? If a dude turns into a girl, does that mean he can't be hit by a dude anymore? (Paws)
Another good question. Any takers???

Originally Posted by kix4kix

So? He probably already got his. Hurry the hell up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She still got that highschool mentality, seriously if my lady said that to me in a fight, I'd be rolling.

your lady would never say that to you cause she still needs you with your manhood in tact.
laugh.gif

My dude DC is such a troll, he makes a provocative question, doesn't get the answer he wants to further fuel the trolling and he completely ignores the answer given.
laugh.gif

It's a tough call and all depends on what your threshold is, i personally think for the majority of times a man out powers a woman, so it's really not fair, as you can really eat a woman's punch but she will definitely feel yours.

If me and Chyna are that man and woman, do the "never hit a girl" rules apply?

Notice I did say the majority of the time...if a woman has a size/strength advantage over you ad she's pressing you like that, then you must react to defend yourself....how many times does that happen in these type of domestic violence cases?

My dude DC is such a troll, he makes a provocative question, doesn't get the answer he wants to further fuel the trolling and he completely ignores the answer given.
laugh.gif

If me and Chyna are that man and woman, do the "never hit a girl" rules apply?

Notice I did say the majority of the time...if a woman has a size/strength advantage over you ad she's pressing you like that, then you must react to defend yourself....how many times does that happen in these type of domestic violence cases?

To answer your question, my last 2 girlfriends were at least 2 inches taller than me and had longer wingspans by at least 4 inches... so I knew my place.

Originally Posted by scshift

laugh.gif

To answer your question, my last 2 girlfriends were at least 2 inches taller than me and had longer wingspans by at least 4 inches... so I knew my place.

FEELSBATMAN.

anyone provoking a fight or instigating should expect a fight

it's common sense

dead all the it's always wrong noise

more women would get the brakes beat off them if the laws weren't so strong against it

in this case, i would say it wasn't necessary but i can't say it's never necessary (and no i've never hit a woman)

Back
Top Bottom