Washington Wizards 2012-2013 Season Thread - Thanks for a great year!

Will the Washington Wizards make the playoffs this year?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
/\ That ad up top features Beal...a 19 year old. Not of legal drinking age.
Yeah, but in the organization's defense:  Beal never drives. 

:rofl:

well played.

Not too many comments. Seraphin looked pretty good out there. I thought Booker played well too. But i have no comment really i agree our roster is just poor right now. Wall will make a huge difference, so will Nene but i think john wall is the pulse of our team. We need him.

/\ That ad up top features Beal...a 19 year old. Not of legal drinking age.
Yeah, but in the organization's defense:  Beal never drives. 

:rofl:

well played.

Not too many comments. Seraphin looked pretty good out there. I thought Booker played well too. But i have no comment really i agree our roster is just poor right now. Wall will make a huge difference, so will Nene but i think john wall is the pulse of our team. We need him.
:lol:
Seriously tho Nene and John would help a lot

Am i the only one who still watches Cavs/Wiz games as a rivalry especially since both our teams are led by young guards?

Am i the only one who still watches Cavs/Wiz games as a rivalry especially since both our teams are led by young guards?

Never was a rivalry. I never get why people say this.

For tomorrow's game, I want to see Seraphin get at least 15 shots. Not sure what Crawford's status is, but they need him. Also, I'd like to see this team not fall behind by such a large margin and have to play catch up.

*Hopefully Witt doesn't start Ariza. Did any of yall catch what he told Bradley Beal? Told dude (2 games in) that maybe this isn't his year. In reference to Beal's struggles. :wow: WHO SAYS THAT!!!! Worst words of encouragement ever. :smh:

As each day passes, I now see what some of you all were saying about this Ariza/Okafor deal from the jump. :smh: Okafor is whatever. Dude at least provides good vet leadership. Ariza doesn't look like he gives a **** out there. Maybe he'll pull a Bibby and ask to be bought out.

A rivalry requires both teams to win/beat each other......The Cavs just beat the Wizards down for a few years. The Lebron crab dribble, Delonte West GW "Hands Down Man Down," Gilbert's missed FTs, and Deshawn Stevenson getting sonned by Lebron.

I'll be going to the Cavs game though, hopefully Wall will be back by then and him and Kryie can go at it.

I still have hope! 
smokin.gif

Tough loss last night. 3 ball was working, but you can't expect to win if you're not getting to the FT line.

All in all, I'm pleased w/ the effort. Not saying a lot, but this team is 10x better than last year's squad. They play really good defense and stay competitive for the full 48.

Seraphin has to show more awareness when he's doubled. Must have had 3/4 TOs off of that alone.

Also, as each game passes this Ariza/Okafor trade is looking worse and worse.

Beal played w/ more confidence, but I'd like to see him shoot a little more efficiently. 16 points on 15 shots is Crawford"esque." He'll get there.

Well, on to the Bucks on Fri. Let's get that first W

That's the only silver lining I can see is that this team is not giving up. I hope they sustain that level of desire/effort for the full 82 game season.

0-3 already.......no surprise really, :smh:.

Anybody going to the game tonight?

Might be thier first win of the season.

I was supposed to go to a GMU game, but being from ODU/VCU I don't enjoy watching Mason play.

Hoping for a W today....Seraphin has been playing ball out there, they had to double em a couple of times...Singleton came in the game gave us some much needed lift...and all you guys who gave up on Beal after 2 games...16 points and a clutch 3..shut that **** up, still alot of time in the season for him to shine...We have heart we are finally looking like a team who wants to win, were playing games to the end. Once we get Wall and Nene back, its a whole different ballgame...I think we might get this W today lets go Wiz

Last edited:
Uppers are $1.95 on StubHub right now.

Lowers can be found for $20 or less.

Someone just gave me a pair of uppers to the game, about to cut out of the office and head over.

If anyone on here wants this second ticket it's yours. Just hit my PM. Otherwise, I'll just give it away outside of the arena.

Lol at the thread title at first I thought something didn't load correctly, sad start to the season but at least we aren't getting blown out its sorta a good sign we lose close games with key injuries to our team

Bea stepped it up...Seraphin didnt do nothing..and Jennings that was a ***** move....beal was tryna help Ellis and then bam Jennings outta no where...Im glad he got ejected..Dont even know why Beal got ejected...it was clearly a Flagrant 1 foul

That was no flagrant at all. That Beal dunk was nice. Jennings is a clown. The Verizon center was ghost. This man Ariza was airballing layups!

Horrible final play ran yesterday to finish the game against Indiana.

Watching Crawford pound the air out of the ball and pass to Booker after he got caught in the air......this is after Beal just hit a three after a nicely drawn up play. Beal was 3/3 from downtown. Go for the win on the road with Beal and keep it moving.

The winless Wizards still struggling.....

At least they aren't as bad as the Pistons.

I dont think they are struggling at all we are assiting well, our defense is on point, mutiple player are doing theyre part...the wiz are staying in games up to the last 5:00 min...the final mins is when they cant execute..that right there shows us that theyre lacking experience...and its all a learning process, its not like we are getting blown away by 30-40 points...we could of easily been 3-2 right now maybe even 4-1..hell maybe even 5-0...its only so many close games we can lose before we can learn from our mistakes and regroup and excute much better down the strech..If wall and nene were healty to start the season we would have been 5-0 right now....wiz arent trash..we are inexperience and as the season goes on...watch out for us

Last edited:
I went to the Bucks game and it was one the worst displays of basketball I've ever seen. It was like watching the bad news bears. At least they are trying though.

I dont think they are struggling at all we are assiting well, our defense is on point, mutiple player are doing theyre part...the wiz are staying in games up to the last 5:00 min...the final mins is when they cant execute..that right there shows us that theyre lacking experience...and its all a learning process, its not like we are getting blown away by 30-40 points...we could of easily been 3-2 right now maybe even 4-1..hell maybe even 5-0...its only so many close games we can lose before we can learn from our mistakes and regroup and excute much better down the strech..If wall and nene were healty to start the season we would have been 5-0 right now....wiz arent trash..we are inexperience and as the season goes on...watch out for us

The Wizards are playing up to their abilities though....they probably have one of the most unatheltic rosters in the NBA. Booker is probably their most physically gifted player. We don't have a lot of speed or explosiveness anywhere on the court. I see a lot of mediocrity and the team is just plain ol' average.

You can only squeeze so much juice out of an orange.........The Wizards need some more fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom