Washington Wizards 2013 - 2014 Season Thread - Thanks for a great season!

Where will the Washington Wizards finish this season?

• Out of the playoffs.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In 8th place.

• In 7th place.

• In 6th place.

• In 5th place.

• I'm delusional and believe the Wizards will finish in 4th place or higher.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the game last night....glad we won...surprised we held AD to 7 boards too must have had solid interior play

Missed the game last night, and from the recap I'm kind of glad I did :x

Indiana is probably the worst matchup in the league for a jumpshooting team like WAS. Still I don't see why we can't at least show up vs them, I mean they lost to Toronto.

Hopefully we bounce back tonight against Houston, other than Dwight they aren't really a physical team. Wall/Beal better put up 40+ against Lin/Harden

Last edited:
My God the Wizards offense is so ugly.

Does this team have a coach? Jesus

Well we replaced Emeka with a trash, negative defender.. Gortat is so soft and lazy

Wizards D is tissue paper in the middle.

Last edited:
Beal has been complete trash lately. We can't win with him playing like this. Unbelievable.

Wall basically choked the game away when we had the lead, he took two dumb jumpers and missed a bunch of layups

But LVP of the game is definitely Beal.. I hope he stews on this one real good

Good night..

Last edited:
Just a reminder:  

Against teams that currently have a winning record, Washington is a dismal 1-13.

2004-04.jpg

Wow lol is it a good sign that we win against the teams we are suppose to beat

got to start some where because normally we lose against everyone....so if we can beat the bad teams....who knows maybe one day we will be able to actually beat good teams....which in turn might actually......wait for it......wait for it.....make us good????

Good game last night though. Wall's ability to push the ball puts a lot of pressure on the defense its fun to watch on made or missed baskets him push it right down the floor and look for a kick out

Meth, that is a terrible stat. We don't show up against good teams at all.

Even if we make the playoffs playing in this crappy conference, I hope Ted doesn't somehow think this team is on it's way to being elite. Stats like that are precisely why Wittman and EG should lose their jobs.

Wow lol is it a good sign that we win against the teams we are suppose to beat
Wouldn't say we were supposed to beat Chicago on the road, they were on a 5 game win streak and had a better record than us

It was a good win, but for some reason we've played much better onthe road than at home

Last edited:
Meth, that is a terrible stat. We don't show up against good teams at all.

Even if we make the playoffs playing in this crappy conference, I hope Ted doesn't somehow think this team is on it's way to being elite. Stats like that are precisely why Wittman and EG should lose their jobs.
Wouldn't say we were supposed to beat Chicago on the road, they were on a 5 game win streak and had a better record than us

It was a good win, but for some reason we've played much better onthe road than at home

This is one of my worries. While finishing around or over .500 would be nice, the quality of opponents is just that...fools gold. This team needs to do two things going forward. 1. Win at home. 2. Beat teams with winning records.

*Anyone else hope that we bring back Okafor next year (to a reasonable deal)?

*I want to see Otto Porter REALLY step it up in the 2nd half of the season. He's had enough time to get his legs under him and get acclimated to NBA speed. If we're not going to use him, let him get some time in the D-League. Seriously. THat's what it's there for.

Wow we're ballin!! Lebron shouldnt have talked all that mess :lol:

You know MIA is gonna make that 20-4 run at some point though, we just have to withstand it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom